Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 113

Thread: The FBI vs. Occupy: Secret Docs Reveal "Counterterrorism" Monitoring of OWS [W:49]

  1. #21
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Republic of Florida
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    14,040

    Re: The FBI vs. Occupy: Secret Docs Reveal "Counterterrorism" Monitoring of OWS

    Quote Originally Posted by RGacky3 View Post
    Whats funny, is libertarians love to say that libertarianism is anti-rich ....
    For example?

  2. #22
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Republic of Florida
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    14,040

    Re: The FBI vs. Occupy: Secret Docs Reveal "Counterterrorism" Monitoring of OWS

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Your ignorance of the US is staggering. Looking at OWS and the Tea Party is precisely what the FBI should do, at least until such time as they are proven to be not a threat. No one is ignoring anything. Those of us who actually live here and know what people talk about and think, we know that people are aware of right wing terrorism. Thank you for playing, but it was not a very good effort.
    To be fair, only one of those movements routinely engaged in law breaking and violence. OWS, for example, is backed by Anonymous, who attacked the Pentagon.

  3. #23
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:52 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,333
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: The FBI vs. Occupy: Secret Docs Reveal "Counterterrorism" Monitoring of OWS

    Quote Originally Posted by jonny5 View Post
    To be fair, only one of those movements routinely engaged in law breaking and violence. OWS, for example, is backed by Anonymous, who attacked the Pentagon.
    The conspiracy crap forum is further down.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  4. #24
    Filmmaker Lawyer Patriot
    Harshaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:14 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    29,605

    Re: The FBI vs. Occupy: Secret Docs Reveal "Counterterrorism" Monitoring of OWS

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteEU View Post
    Yes I do.. but do you and your fellow citizens?

    My whole point is, that society in general have been ignoring right wing groups thanks to Fox News and the right wing media spin machine and suddenly when you point out that most terror in the US is actually from the right wing, not from the left wing (that was in the 70s!), then you get attacked.
    Good God, what uninformed blather.

    OKC happened in 1995. Fox News went on the air in 1996. The ONLY "right-wing media" of the time was Rush Limbaugh.

    You pretend to be an expert at all things American, yet your slobbering ignorance is only shown each and every time you post.

    "Muslim plots are right-wing." What staggering idiocy.

    I won't even bother listing all of the left-wing terror incidents, including burning Hummer dealerships, burning houses, etc., etc., because you only see what you want to see.
    “Offing those rich pigs with their own forks and knives, and then eating a meal in the same room, far out! The Weathermen dig Charles Manson.”-- Bernadine Dohrn

  5. #25
    Iconoclast
    DaveFagan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    wny
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:59 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,305

    Re: The FBI vs. Occupy: Secret Docs Reveal "Counterterrorism" Monitoring of OWS

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Your ignorance of the US is staggering. Looking at OWS and the Tea Party is precisely what the FBI should do, at least until such time as they are proven to be not a threat. No one is ignoring anything. Those of us who actually live here and know what people talk about and think, we know that people are aware of right wing terrorism. Thank you for playing, but it was not a very good effort.

    The FBI should have been investigating the crooked bankers that incited OWS. Why do you think there was so much popular support? We know, we the people, got screwed and are still being screwed by the bankers. The FBI also knew. They were protecting the status quo of crooked bankers because our gov't supported the crooked bankers who are deemed "too big to fail." The argument is that it would have crashed the world economy, but I'm not certain that is true. It may have been painful, but no justification for maintaining crooked bankers.

  6. #26
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,513

    Re: The FBI vs. Occupy: Secret Docs Reveal "Counterterrorism" Monitoring of OWS

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    You can document this?
    Tha Black Panthers, the Weather Underground, Jonestown, the 1919 bombings, the assassimation of JFK. That's just for starters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  7. #27
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:52 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,333
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: The FBI vs. Occupy: Secret Docs Reveal "Counterterrorism" Monitoring of OWS

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Tha Black Panthers, the Weather Underground, Jonestown, the 1919 bombings, the assassimation of JFK. That's just for starters.
    So that would be a no. Hint: documentation would be linking to actual evidence.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  8. #28
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,513

    Re: The FBI vs. Occupy: Secret Docs Reveal "Counterterrorism" Monitoring of OWS

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    So that would be a no. Hint: documentation would be linking to actual evidence.
    I actually have to document those events?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  9. #29
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:52 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,333
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: The FBI vs. Occupy: Secret Docs Reveal "Counterterrorism" Monitoring of OWS

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I actually have to document those events?
    No, but you have to document a comparison with abortion clinic bombings and so on. Pardon me if I do not take your word for it. So far you have offered no evidence your claim was true.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  10. #30
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,513

    Re: The FBI vs. Occupy: Secret Docs Reveal "Counterterrorism" Monitoring of OWS

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    No, but you have to document a comparison with abortion clinic bombings and so on. Pardon me if I do not take your word for it. So far you have offered no evidence your claim was true.
    Um, no, I don't. That's your job to refute my argument. That's why it's called, "debate".
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •