Page 69 of 72 FirstFirst ... 19596768697071 ... LastLast
Results 681 to 690 of 712

Thread: 'As a black person it's always racial': Django Unchained star Jamie Foxx explains why

  1. #681
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    12-26-14 @ 02:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,032

    Re: 'As a black person it's always racial': Django Unchained star Jamie Foxx explains

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    We have a winner! Anyone who has to suffer from injustice including the whites in SA, is the worst possible thing. It is disgusting the way you try and make it somehow a different level, that is pretty pathetic.
    You, bad at reading.

    Me, tired of talking.

    You, interpret badly. Me, bang on rocks.

  2. #682
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,516

    Re: 'As a black person it's always racial': Django Unchained star Jamie Foxx explains

    Quote Originally Posted by Rainman05 View Post
    You, bad at reading.

    Me, tired of talking.

    You, interpret badly. Me, bang on rocks.
    In other words you got nothing, yea we know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  3. #683
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    12-26-14 @ 02:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,032

    Re: 'As a black person it's always racial': Django Unchained star Jamie Foxx explains

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    In other words you got nothing, yea we know.
    you go round in circle.

    Big fail.

    Short memory.

    No good.

    Read comments above. End talk.

  4. #684
    Guru

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    4,483

    Re: 'As a black person it's always racial': Django Unchained star Jamie Foxx explains

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    I weep for the downtrodden white man is SA.
    As you should. As they go; so too go the last remnants of civilization.

  5. #685
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,516

    Re: 'As a black person it's always racial': Django Unchained star Jamie Foxx explains

    Quote Originally Posted by Napoleon View Post
    As you should. As they go; so too go the last remnants of civilization.
    Because only whites have built civilizations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  6. #686
    Guru

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    4,483

    Re: 'As a black person it's always racial': Django Unchained star Jamie Foxx explains

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    Because only whites have built civilizations.
    Because blacks in Africa have demonstrated that they cannot govern themselves effectively; which is why evil old whitey has been subsidizing their existence. Thats the problem with colonization; exposing the conquered peoples to an advanced civilization they would be incapable of sustaining once made independent and left to govern themselves. Unless of course you think we send Africans billions of dollars in food, medical, and monetary aide because they're doing a bang up job of running their respective countries and are powerhouses in the sciences. Sure, there was a black civilization; thousands of years ago and they never advanced beyond the bronze age.
    Last edited by Napoleon; 01-01-13 at 10:47 PM.

  7. #687
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,516

    Re: 'As a black person it's always racial': Django Unchained star Jamie Foxx explains

    Quote Originally Posted by Napoleon View Post
    Because blacks in Africa have demonstrated that they cannot govern themselves effectively; which is why evil old whitey has been subsidizing their existence. Thats the problem with colonization; exposing the conquered peoples to an advanced civilization they would be incapable of sustaining once made independent and left to govern themselves. Unless of course you think we send Africans billions of dollars in food, medical, and monetary aide because they're doing a bang up job of running their respective countries and are powerhouses in the sciences. Sure, there was a black civilization; thousands of years ago and they never advanced beyond the bronze age.
    You need to learn some history before you spout your propaganda...







    You can take your racist nonsense some place else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  8. #688
    User
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    03-07-13 @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    96

    Re: 'As a black person it's always racial': Django Unchained star Jamie Foxx explains

    In terms of hard reality data, young whites have been raciallly discriminated by the American government based on racist laws such as quotas and affirmative action. These laws are not based on anything the young white did in reality, but is based on a 20/20 hindsight racist guilt trip they have been conditioned and forced to accept.

    If we add up reality and add up fantasy, sum of reality are the young whites are being discriminated against. While the sum of fantasy is the young blacks are being discriminated against.

    We need to treat each person as an individual and then do the math for each person. One should not give credit or liability based on herd standards.Rather racism ends when we use individual standards. What is happening now is those in touch with reality will start to notice the inequity of the fantasy guilt trip since it is not in touch with reality.

  9. #689
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: 'As a black person it's always racial': Django Unchained star Jamie Foxx explains

    Quote Originally Posted by Napoleon View Post
    Because blacks in Africa have demonstrated that they cannot govern themselves effectively; which is why evil old whitey has been subsidizing their existence. Thats the problem with colonization; exposing the conquered peoples to an advanced civilization they would be incapable of sustaining once made independent and left to govern themselves. Unless of course you think we send Africans billions of dollars in food, medical, and monetary aide because they're doing a bang up job of running their respective countries and are powerhouses in the sciences. Sure, there was a black civilization; thousands of years ago and they never advanced beyond the bronze age.
    as I said earlier...there was a reason that when the europeans showed up in their sailing ships, carrying firearms they were met by africans in dugout canoes, carrying pointy sticks.
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  10. #690
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,516

    Re: 'As a black person it's always racial': Django Unchained star Jamie Foxx explains

    Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    In terms of hard reality data, young whites have been raciallly discriminated by the American government based on racist laws such as quotas and affirmative action. These laws are not based on anything the young white did in reality, but is based on a 20/20 hindsight racist guilt trip they have been conditioned and forced to accept.

    If we add up reality and add up fantasy, sum of reality are the young whites are being discriminated against. While the sum of fantasy is the young blacks are being discriminated against.

    We need to treat each person as an individual and then do the math for each person. One should not give credit or liability based on herd standards.Rather racism ends when we use individual standards. What is happening now is those in touch with reality will start to notice the inequity of the fantasy guilt trip since it is not in touch with reality.
    This is actually good stuff right here. It's to bad more people on either side can't judge based on individual merit rather than perceived racist/bigoted notions of superiority/inferiority.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

Page 69 of 72 FirstFirst ... 19596768697071 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •