Page 68 of 72 FirstFirst ... 18586667686970 ... LastLast
Results 671 to 680 of 712

Thread: 'As a black person it's always racial': Django Unchained star Jamie Foxx explains why

  1. #671
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    01-22-17 @ 09:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    4,136

    Re: 'As a black person it's always racial': Django Unchained star Jamie Foxx explains

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    My take is at least honest bull****. I mean I have better things to do than sit around and have the likes of you accuse me of "blaming whitey" for everything while you pine for the good old days of Jim crow and apartheid.
    Nice strawman buddy. I guess fake ideas are easier to argue against then real ones. You might as well be arguing about unicorns.

  2. #672
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    12-26-14 @ 02:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,032

    Re: 'As a black person it's always racial': Django Unchained star Jamie Foxx explains

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    My take is at least honest bull****. I mean I have better things to do than sit around and have the likes of you accuse me of "blaming whitey" for everything while you pine for the good old days of Jim crow and apartheid.
    Yes. That is exactly what I am doing. Everything I wrote is in undeniable support of that.

    If we ever have the horror of discussing issues, I will be sure I will try and dismiss any subtleties in my approach. Because it is clear that whenever i try to display the multiple layers of a complicated aspect, you don't want to hear about it. So from now on, I will discuss with you caveman style and display just brute, ultra-simplified aspects.

    Me no like words here. Me like to go.

  3. #673
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,513

    Re: 'As a black person it's always racial': Django Unchained star Jamie Foxx explains

    Quote Originally Posted by ReformCollege View Post
    1. I thought we were talking about in our country, since you were making comments about slavery
    2. The apartheid has been over thrown
    3. another appeal to race, its sad that people like you throw the term "racist" around over absolutely everything, & calling people racist who have no negative feelings towards another ethnic group. It distracts and confuses people, and desensitizes them to ACTUAL acts of racism.
    Did you even bother to read what he was saying before just jumping in? So you had not clue what we were talking about?

    He brought in slavery, not me. It had nothing at all to do with slavery.

    In the context of what we were discussing it was indeed racist.

    Why don't you go back and actually read why the discussion.

    Quote Originally Posted by ReformCollege View Post
    In our country? In our country the true cause is in the history books, the challenge is to deal with the side effects; education, family stability, crime etc. But even these are hard to deal without 1. appearing racist or 2. straining racial relations. Reparations aren't going to accomplish anything other then make the other 84% of non African American's feel wronged. Right or wrong, that has severe consequences.
    I agree with this but it is not in anyway related to out discussion at all.

    South Africa man.

    Quote Originally Posted by ReformCollege View Post
    " Abusive fallacy a subtype of "ad hominem" when it turns into name-calling rather than arguing about the originally proposed argument. "

    That's not a compliment.
    I refuted his position a long time ago. Of course you don't seem to want to read that far back. Now I am just toying with him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  4. #674
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    01-22-17 @ 09:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    4,136

    Re: 'As a black person it's always racial': Django Unchained star Jamie Foxx explains

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    That's not what he is saying. He is saying if someone or some group is suffering an injustice, as long as it is not against the law, it's not as bad as injustice that is against the law.

    That is what he is saying.
    Are we talking about in this country or the South Africa? I'm confused.

    In this country, if its not against the law then I don't think the group is purposely being wronged. There may be holes in our legal system for small exceptions, but a group may suffer from suffering for reasons other then purposely being attacked by another group. If the law is being applied fairly across the board, then they have nothing to complain about.

    In South Africa, if its not against the law, I think its because the law is broken

  5. #675
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,513

    Re: 'As a black person it's always racial': Django Unchained star Jamie Foxx explains

    Quote Originally Posted by Rainman05 View Post
    Yes. That is exactly what I am doing. Everything I wrote is in undeniable support of that.

    If we ever have the horror of discussing issues, I will be sure I will try and dismiss any subtleties in my approach. Because it is clear that whenever i try to display the multiple layers of a complicated aspect, you don't want to hear about it. So from now on, I will discuss with you caveman style and display just brute, ultra-simplified aspects.

    Me no like words here. Me like to go.
    Their are no layers to years and years of abuse and why people would want revenge. It's pretty ****ing simple really. If it was legal or not has no bearing nor does it matter. As I have said many times suffering is suffering whether it be legal or not. This is not the first time you cried about the white man being abused. You bring race into other threads when no one has even mentioned it. You exposed yourself for what you are. Live with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  6. #676
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,513

    Re: 'As a black person it's always racial': Django Unchained star Jamie Foxx explains

    Quote Originally Posted by ReformCollege View Post
    Are we talking about in this country or the South Africa? I'm confused.

    In this country, if its not against the law then I don't think the group is purposely being wronged. There may be holes in our legal system for small exceptions, but a group may suffer from suffering for reasons other then purposely being attacked by another group. If the law is being applied fairly across the board, then they have nothing to complain about.

    In South Africa, if its not against the law, I think its because the law is broken
    Please go back and read my comment about perspective on the situation in South Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  7. #677
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    12-26-14 @ 02:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,032

    Re: 'As a black person it's always racial': Django Unchained star Jamie Foxx explains

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    Their (There) are no layers to years and years of abuse and why people would want revenge. It's pretty ****ing simple really. If it was legal or not has no bearing nor does it matter. As I have said many times suffering is suffering whether it be legal or not. This is not the first time you cried about the white man being abused. You bring race into other threads when no one has even mentioned it. You exposed yourself for what you are. Live with it.
    Ok. Do you know why we have a legal system? To prevent people from enacting their own justice. Do you know why people who are related to the victim are not permitted to be jury or the judge? So that they can be objective. Do you know why we don't let people enact their on justice? So that we call ourselves civilized and be equal, as much equal as we can be, in the face of the law.

    Do you know why it is important to be equal in the face of the law? Because when the law is no more. When the laws are broken, there is nothing to protect anybody. Nobody. It is what happened over and over again in the course of history. Even in France. The revolution in the XVIIIth century took a bad turn because the law started to be bend to the whims and the vengeance of the peasents who wanted to see a lot of heads from the nobility roll. And they did. And it got so bad that the vengeance of the people started being more important than the laws and a lot of innocent people were killed because of no good reason, because vengeance ruled.

    This is what happened in the XXth century too, repeatedly. First off during the nazi period in Germany, then during the war, then after the war with the horrendous war crimes the commies did and the some the allies too. Vengeance started taking the place of justice. Fair, blind, even justice for all.

    And this is what is happening in SA. There are people who should be protected by the law as much as possible, and yet they are disenfranchised. And let me tell you, it is coming back to haunt the blacks in SA too. You know that this year there were massive strikes in the gold mines by africans who didn't want to work there, and the government just didn't care. The law wasn't there to protect those peoples' rights and they ended up suffering. Granted, they weren't killed and violated and robbed of their lands as whites were, but they were imprisoned, they were beaten and they were intimidated by their government to go back to work. Thousands and thousands of people. And yet all you want to focus on is some random **** that you feel is "justified" to spill, with anti-white rhetoric, bringing about some stupid straw arguments, calling me a racist from the intellectual cesspoll that you call your mind and you knowledge. Nobody is denying suffering, what I am simply trying to make you see and understand is the different layers regarding abuse, when it is abuse that has no legal coverage and abuse that is in spite of legal coverage.

    Go ahead, I am tired of this non-sense. Feel free to entertain yourself with mental masturbation.

  8. #678
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    12-26-14 @ 02:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,032

    Re: 'As a black person it's always racial': Django Unchained star Jamie Foxx explains

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    Please go back and read my comment about perspective on the situation in South Africa.
    You have no perspective on SA except that its' whitey's fault and that black people suffered and that in your mind is the worst possible thing.

    Anyway, as I said, caveman style: Me go far now. No more coming back. These 2 comments were last words you and me talked.

  9. #679
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,513

    Re: 'As a black person it's always racial': Django Unchained star Jamie Foxx explains

    Quote Originally Posted by Rainman05 View Post
    Ok. Do you know why we have a legal system? To prevent people from enacting their own justice. Do you know why people who are related to the victim are not permitted to be jury or the judge? So that they can be objective. Do you know why we don't let people enact their on justice? So that we call ourselves civilized and be equal, as much equal as we can be, in the face of the law.

    Do you know why it is important to be equal in the face of the law? Because when the law is no more. When the laws are broken, there is nothing to protect anybody. Nobody. It is what happened over and over again in the course of history. Even in France. The revolution in the XVIIIth century took a bad turn because the law started to be bend to the whims and the vengeance of the peasents who wanted to see a lot of heads from the nobility roll. And they did. And it got so bad that the vengeance of the people started being more important than the laws and a lot of innocent people were killed because of no good reason, because vengeance ruled.

    This is what happened in the XXth century too, repeatedly. First off during the nazi period in Germany, then during the war, then after the war with the horrendous war crimes the commies did and the some the allies too. Vengeance started taking the place of justice. Fair, blind, even justice for all.

    And this is what is happening in SA. There are people who should be protected by the law as much as possible, and yet they are disenfranchised. And let me tell you, it is coming back to haunt the blacks in SA too. You know that this year there were massive strikes in the gold mines by africans who didn't want to work there, and the government just didn't care. The law wasn't there to protect those peoples' rights and they ended up suffering. Granted, they weren't killed and violated and robbed of their lands as whites were, but they were imprisoned, they were beaten and they were intimidated by their government to go back to work. Thousands and thousands of people. And yet all you want to focus on is some random **** that you feel is "justified" to spill, with anti-white rhetoric, bringing about some stupid straw arguments, calling me a racist from the intellectual cesspoll that you call your mind and you knowledge. Nobody is denying suffering, what I am simply trying to make you see and understand is the different layers regarding abuse, when it is abuse that has no legal coverage and abuse that is in spite of legal coverage.

    Go ahead, I am tired of this non-sense. Feel free to entertain yourself with mental masturbation.
    I weep for the downtrodden white man is SA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  10. #680
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,513

    Re: 'As a black person it's always racial': Django Unchained star Jamie Foxx explains

    Quote Originally Posted by Rainman05 View Post
    You have no perspective on SA except that its' whitey's fault and that black people suffered and that in your mind is the worst possible thing.

    Anyway, as I said, caveman style: Me go far now. No more coming back. These 2 comments were last words you and me talked.
    We have a winner! Anyone who has to suffer from injustice including the whites in SA, is the worst possible thing. It is disgusting the way you try and make it somehow a different level, that is pretty pathetic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

Page 68 of 72 FirstFirst ... 18586667686970 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •