Page 67 of 72 FirstFirst ... 17576566676869 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 670 of 712

Thread: 'As a black person it's always racial': Django Unchained star Jamie Foxx explains why

  1. #661
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    01-22-17 @ 09:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    4,136

    Re: 'As a black person it's always racial': Django Unchained star Jamie Foxx explains

    I decided I'm going to help you out and point out all of the fallacious arguments that you are making.


    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    No. It's your "as long as no law is broken it's obviously not as bad" bull**** racist attitude that makes it futile. The poor downtrodden white man.
    ad hominem-abusive fallacy, appeal to race,
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    This is true this how ever makes no ones suffering less important.
    If our legal system is sound and thorough, and laws aren't being broken, then yes it does. Because in that case, their suffering is not due to a violation of their rights and they are being treated equally and fairly, and their suffering is due more to internal factors then external ones.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    Unless you are white I guess.
    ad hominem, appeal to race
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    Oh give me a break, that is a lame cop out and strawman at best. Please point out where I said anything even remotely close. I know you can't because I said more than 1 time this does not excuse the blacks actions at all. The perspective is nothing more than 1+1=2 which you try to say is 1+2=3 because a 2 is used it is obviously far more important.
    Well 2 is worth twice as much as 1?
    You just see our actions today having a greater influence on them then their actions. I disagree.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    More inept hogwash.
    ad hominem- abusive fallacy

  2. #662
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    12-26-14 @ 02:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,032

    Re: 'As a black person it's always racial': Django Unchained star Jamie Foxx explains

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    No. It's your "as long as no law is broken it's obviously not as bad" bull**** racist attitude that makes it futile. The poor downtrodden white man.



    This is true this how ever makes no ones suffering less important. Unless you are white I guess.



    Oh give me a break, that is a lame cop out and strawman at best. Please point out where I said anything even remotely close. I know you can't because I said more than 1 time this does not excuse the blacks actions at all. The perspective is nothing more than 1+1=2 which you try to say is 1+2=3 because a 2 is used it is obviously far more important.

    More inept hogwash.
    You are impossible to deal with. Every phrase you spit out has something to do with the "white man". The white man this, the white man that. Everything has to come down to the white man and how bad it is. You are worse than those people who call white men devils.

    You know what, you are illogical and unreasonable. I don't know if this is your constant way of being, but it is when you are discussing things that have any tangence with racial issues. You cannot take a step back and look at things objectively. all you can do is blame the white man.

    Fine. Keep blaming white people for everything. I give up. I won't sink down to your level because then I'll lose... since you have more experience in being down in the intellectual sh*thole.

  3. #663
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,492

    Re: 'As a black person it's always racial': Django Unchained star Jamie Foxx explains

    Quote Originally Posted by ReformCollege View Post
    I agree with what he's basically saying. As long as its against the law, you can prosecute the abusers. If its not against the law you can't. But in a society like ours, if its not against the law, its probably a relational inequality, rather then an actual abuse of human rights.

    But calling something ridiculous is not an argument.
    That's not what he is saying. He is saying if someone or some group is suffering an injustice, as long as it is not against the law, it's not as bad as injustice that is against the law.

    That is what he is saying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  4. #664
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,492

    Re: 'As a black person it's always racial': Django Unchained star Jamie Foxx explains

    Quote Originally Posted by Rainman05 View Post
    You are impossible to deal with. Every phrase you spit out has something to do with the "white man". The white man this, the white man that. Everything has to come down to the white man and how bad it is. You are worse than those people who call white men devils.
    What? I think your racism is showing is all.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rainman05 View Post
    You know what, you are illogical and unreasonable. I don't know if this is your constant way of being, but it is when you are discussing things that have any tangence with racial issues. You cannot take a step back and look at things objectively. all you can do is blame the white man.
    I have not blamed the "white man" for anything. At most I have made fun of your "down trodden white man" shtick. Now that your argument about it "not being as bad" when it's not against the law has been exposed, you are projecting as you really have no argument against my statement about perspective.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rainman05 View Post
    Fine. Keep blaming white people for everything. I give up. I won't sink down to your level because then I'll lose... since you have more experience in being down in the intellectual sh*thole.
    I have not blamed the white man for anything. I will however call out your "poor white man" racist garbage anytime and anyplace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  5. #665
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    12-26-14 @ 02:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,032

    Re: 'As a black person it's always racial': Django Unchained star Jamie Foxx explains

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    What? I think your racism is showing is all.



    I have not blamed the "white man" for anything. At most I have made fun of your "down trodden white man" shtick. Now that your argument about it "not being as bad" when it's not against the law has been exposed, you are projecting as you really have no argument against my statement about perspective.



    I have not blamed the white man for anything. I will however call out your "poor white man" racist garbage anytime and anyplace.
    Yeah,

    Well, bye. I won't lower myself to the aforementioned pit.

  6. #666
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,492

    Re: 'As a black person it's always racial': Django Unchained star Jamie Foxx explains

    Quote Originally Posted by ReformCollege View Post
    I decided I'm going to help you out and point out all of the fallacious arguments that you are making.
    Obviously I need no help from the likes of you.

    Quote Originally Posted by ReformCollege View Post
    ad hominem-abusive fallacy, appeal to race,
    "The poor down trodden white man" is not an appeal to race. It would be more of an appeal to ridicule.

    Quote Originally Posted by ReformCollege View Post
    If our legal system is sound and thorough, and laws aren't being broken, then yes it does. Because in that case, their suffering is not due to a violation of their rights and they are being treated equally and fairly, and their suffering is due more to internal factors then external ones.
    #1 We are not talking about "our legal system" we are talking about South Africa.
    #2 So black south african's who suffered under apartheid for how long? Were suffering do to "internal factors" rather than apartheid or colonialism????
    #3 Your argument is racist and preposterous.

    Quote Originally Posted by ReformCollege View Post
    ad hominem, appeal to race
    Ridicule, get it right.

    Quote Originally Posted by ReformCollege View Post
    Well 2 is worth twice as much as 1?
    You just see our actions today having a greater influence on them then their actions. I disagree.
    No. I see that you would rather blame anything other than the true cause.

    Quote Originally Posted by ReformCollege View Post
    ad hominem- abusive fallacy
    Yes it was.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  7. #667
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,492

    Re: 'As a black person it's always racial': Django Unchained star Jamie Foxx explains

    Quote Originally Posted by Rainman05 View Post
    Yeah,

    Well, bye. I won't lower myself to the aforementioned pit.
    You know they need decent posters at Stormfront if you are interested.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  8. #668
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    12-26-14 @ 02:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,032

    Re: 'As a black person it's always racial': Django Unchained star Jamie Foxx explains

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    You know they need decent posters at Stormfront if you are interested.
    No thank you, I don't need a lobotomy.

    Whenever you feel like coming out of the pseudo-intellectual cesspool, give me a ring. I'll love to chat with you and see what you take on the world will be when it won't be covered in bull****.

  9. #669
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,492

    Re: 'As a black person it's always racial': Django Unchained star Jamie Foxx explains

    Quote Originally Posted by Rainman05 View Post
    No thank you, I don't need a lobotomy.

    Whenever you feel like coming out of the pseudo-intellectual cesspool, give me a ring. I'll love to chat with you and see what you take on the world will be when it won't be covered in bull****.
    My take is at least honest bull****. I mean I have better things to do than sit around and have the likes of you accuse me of "blaming whitey" for everything while you pine for the good old days of Jim crow and apartheid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  10. #670
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    01-22-17 @ 09:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    4,136

    Re: 'As a black person it's always racial': Django Unchained star Jamie Foxx explains

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post

    #1 We are not talking about "our legal system" we are talking about South Africa.
    #2 So black south african's who suffered under apartheid for how long? Were suffering do to "internal factors" rather than apartheid or colonialism????
    #3 Your argument is racist and preposterous.
    1. I thought we were talking about in our country, since you were making comments about slavery
    2. The apartheid has been over thrown
    3. another appeal to race, its sad that people like you throw the term "racist" around over absolutely everything, & calling people racist who have no negative feelings towards another ethnic group. It distracts and confuses people, and desensitizes them to ACTUAL acts of racism.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post

    No. I see that you would rather blame anything other than the true cause.
    In our country? In our country the true cause is in the history books, the challenge is to deal with the side effects; education, family stability, crime etc. But even these are hard to deal without 1. appearing racist or 2. straining racial relations. Reparations aren't going to accomplish anything other then make the other 84% of non African American's feel wronged. Right or wrong, that has severe consequences.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    Yes it was.
    " Abusive fallacy a subtype of "ad hominem" when it turns into name-calling rather than arguing about the originally proposed argument. "

    That's not a compliment.

Page 67 of 72 FirstFirst ... 17576566676869 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •