Page 62 of 72 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 ... LastLast
Results 611 to 620 of 712

Thread: 'As a black person it's always racial': Django Unchained star Jamie Foxx explains why

  1. #611
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: 'As a black person it's always racial': Django Unchained star Jamie Foxx explains

    Quote Originally Posted by whysoserious View Post
    Funny that's it's not even corrects. It's not 47% of the population and it's not 47% paying no taxes.

    ****, it's your own ****ing party's talking point, I'd think you'd be able to get it right.
    a single tear rolls down my cheek. you mad brah?
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  2. #612
    Sage
    whysoserious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Last Seen
    12-29-16 @ 03:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,170

    Re: 'As a black person it's always racial': Django Unchained star Jamie Foxx explains

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    a single tear rolls down my cheek. you mad brah?
    Why would I be mad that you can't even get your own talking points right. I even saw you try to clarify it later as "no income tax", which is closer, but still wrong because it's FEDERAL INCOME TAX. But yeah, whatever. And it's not 47% of Americans either.

    Pro Tip: If you are going to try arguing points, it's generally a good idea to not be completely wrong all of the time.
    Ted Cruz is the dumbest person alive.

  3. #613
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: 'As a black person it's always racial': Django Unchained star Jamie Foxx explains

    Quote Originally Posted by whysoserious View Post
    Why would I be mad that you can't even get your own talking points right. I even saw you try to clarify it later as "no income tax", which is closer, but still wrong because it's FEDERAL INCOME TAX. But yeah, whatever. And it's not 47% of Americans either.

    Pro Tip: If you are going to try arguing points, it's generally a good idea to not be completely wrong all of the time.

    boo dee ****ing who. anyone who is not a retarded crybaby got the point.
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  4. #614
    Sage
    whysoserious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Last Seen
    12-29-16 @ 03:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,170

    Re: 'As a black person it's always racial': Django Unchained star Jamie Foxx explains

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    boo dee ****ing who. anyone who is not a retarded crybaby got the point.
    Yes, the point that you can't even form even the most basic of arguments.
    Ted Cruz is the dumbest person alive.

  5. #615
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,506

    Re: 'As a black person it's always racial': Django Unchained star Jamie Foxx explains

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    big ****ing whoop....lots of things "exist" ...period...what's your point? I live with the ... GASP... "stigma" of wearing glasses, being left handed, being from the south, being of mixed ancestry
    Like those are anything even close. As moronic a reply as ever.

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    it was the very last sentence in my post...it was not a direct reply to anything you posted. butthurt much?
    I a direct reply to my post. Has nothing to do with "butt hurt." Something you seem to know about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  6. #616
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: 'As a black person it's always racial': Django Unchained star Jamie Foxx explains

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    Like those are anything even close. As moronic a reply as ever.
    and still nothing about what your point is... why am I not surprised?



    I a direct reply to my post. Has nothing to do with "butt hurt." Something you seem to know about.
    whatever dude. I'll just have to chalk this one up to your "stigma" as a black man...finding offense where none was given or intended
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  7. #617
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,506

    Re: 'As a black person it's always racial': Django Unchained star Jamie Foxx explains

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    and still nothing about what your point is... why am I not surprised?
    Already made my point. Not my fault it flew right over your head.

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    whatever dude. I'll just have to chalk this one up to your "stigma" as a black man...finding offense where none was given or intended
    Why don't you chalk it up to you being unclear which would be the truth. Had nothing to do with being offended.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  8. #618
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: 'As a black person it's always racial': Django Unchained star Jamie Foxx explains

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    Already made my point. Not my fault it flew right over your head.
    so your point was to simply mention that you believe there is a black man stigma? so...what about it?



    Why don't you chalk it up to you being unclear which would be the truth. Had nothing to do with being offended.
    it was clear. I multi quoted you. adding a reply after each quote. there was no quote preceding the last line of my comment. therefore it was clear to anyone with half a brain and without a chip on their shoulder that the last sentence was not a reply to anything you said. stay mad, brah and, as always...thanks for playing
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  9. #619
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,506

    Re: 'As a black person it's always racial': Django Unchained star Jamie Foxx explains

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    so your point was to simply mention that you believe there is a black man stigma? so...what about it?
    Nope, keep going.

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    it was clear. I multi quoted you. adding a reply after each quote. there was no quote preceding the last line of my comment. therefore it was clear to anyone with half a brain and without a chip on their shoulder that the last sentence was not a reply to anything you said. stay mad, brah and, as always...thanks for playing
    Oh really?

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    yeah, there is no comparison between slavery and wholesale genocide.

    as for the stigma of being a black male....most of those so stigmatized these days bring it on themselves. maybe my perspective is skewed because I've spent most of my adult life in the military where the color of your skin is not a determining factor. My current Brigade CO (O6 Colonel) is a black man, our current HQ first sgt (master sgt) is a black man and I could give you a laundry list of senior NCOs and Officers in our brigade who are black men. none of them allowed being black to handicap them and keep them in the ghettos.

    blaming a lack of success in today's society on the color of your skin is a cop-out.
    - http://www.debatepolitics.com/breaki...post1061292648

    You don't even know what you are posting, hehehe.

    Thanks for playing!

    Hehehehehehehe!
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  10. #620
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,880

    Re: 'As a black person it's always racial': Django Unchained star Jamie Foxx explains

    You can vote on whether film goes too far over the line here:

    'Django' an unsettling experience for many blacks - latimes.com

Page 62 of 72 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •