Page 57 of 72 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
Results 561 to 570 of 712

Thread: 'As a black person it's always racial': Django Unchained star Jamie Foxx explains why

  1. #561
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: 'As a black person it's always racial': Django Unchained star Jamie Foxx explains

    Quote Originally Posted by johnny_rebson View Post
    Life is really going to suck when we whites become the minority.
    I predict the collapse of society as those who are sucking off the govt teat increase in number to the point where the teat dries up and then they riot. I'm already stocking up on guns and ammo.
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  2. #562
    Sage
    whysoserious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Last Seen
    12-29-16 @ 03:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,170

    Re: 'As a black person it's always racial': Django Unchained star Jamie Foxx explains

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    I predict the collapse of society as those who are sucking off the govt teat increase in number to the point where the teat dries up and then they riot. I'm already stocking up on guns and ammo.
    LOL. Classic conservative paranoia. I can't imagine what it's like to be so angry from listening to those ridiculous "news" outlets that spew hate and garbage, feeding that intense paranoid feeling that people are always out to take your stuff. We'll be just fine without you, buddy. Why don't you just hang out in your bomb shelter with your guns and canned food and we'll keep chugging along.

    Sound good?
    Ted Cruz is the dumbest person alive.

  3. #563
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: 'As a black person it's always racial': Django Unchained star Jamie Foxx explains

    Quote Originally Posted by whysoserious View Post
    LOL. Classic conservative paranoia. I can't imagine what it's like to be so angry from listening to those ridiculous "news" outlets that spew hate and garbage, feeding that intense paranoid feeling that people are always out to take your stuff. We'll be just fine without you, buddy. Why don't you just hang out in your bomb shelter with your guns and canned food and we'll keep chugging along.

    Sound good?

    project much? how the hell do you get angry out of my comment?
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  4. #564
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    01-30-13 @ 07:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,036

    Re: 'As a black person it's always racial': Django Unchained star Jamie Foxx explains

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    I predict the collapse of society as those who are sucking off the govt teat increase in number to the point where the teat dries up and then they riot. I'm already stocking up on guns and ammo.
    I agree with you. But even more than that, I believe we are on the road to finding out how the erosion of character impacts a society. We are corroding from within.

    And, on a happier note, I see signs that we Black people are gaining in society. I see White people deferring to
    us for no obvious reason. It's almost like liberal, young Whites are trying to finally, once and for all time, right
    the scales of past racial injustice.

    Well, I DEFINITELY want to be in line to get my reparations. What is it, 20 Acres and a mule?

    I'll take it!


  5. #565
    Guru

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    11-24-13 @ 11:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    3,001

    Re: 'As a black person it's always racial': Django Unchained star Jamie Foxx explains

    Quote Originally Posted by marsden View Post

    Well, I DEFINITELY want to be in line to get my reparations. What is it, 20 Acres and a mule?
    There won't be any money available for reparations after we increase defense spending to pay for the upcoming war with Iran.

  6. #566
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: 'As a black person it's always racial': Django Unchained star Jamie Foxx explains

    Quote Originally Posted by johnny_rebson View Post
    There won't be any money available for reparations after we increase defense spending to pay for the upcoming war with Iran.
    we spent all the reparations money on welfare, food stamps and obamaphones
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  7. #567
    Sage
    Fisher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    12-06-13 @ 02:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    17,002

    Re: 'As a black person it's always racial': Django Unchained star Jamie Foxx explains

    Reparations would make things worse for blacks in terms of discrimination IMHO, especially considering the ill-effects of lingering inter-generational poverty in a substantial portion of the black community.

  8. #568
    Sage
    whysoserious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Last Seen
    12-29-16 @ 03:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,170

    Re: 'As a black person it's always racial': Django Unchained star Jamie Foxx explains

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    project much? how the hell do you get angry out of my comment?
    Because you said you think society is sucking off the teat of government and you are prepared for rioting with ammo?

    What's not paranoid and angry about that? Scroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooge. LOL
    Ted Cruz is the dumbest person alive.

  9. #569
    Guru

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    11-24-13 @ 11:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    3,001

    Re: 'As a black person it's always racial': Django Unchained star Jamie Foxx explains

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    we spent all the reparations money on welfare, food stamps and obamaphones
    What kind of an idiot president would think that ObamaPhones would be a good idea?

  10. #570
    Sage
    whysoserious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Last Seen
    12-29-16 @ 03:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,170

    Re: 'As a black person it's always racial': Django Unchained star Jamie Foxx explains

    Quote Originally Posted by johnny_rebson View Post
    What kind of an idiot president would think that ObamaPhones would be a good idea?
    No such thing as an ObamaPhone. More Fox News bull****.

    You guys don't get embarrassed when half the **** you say is completely made up? I loved when the slogan at the RNC was "We built that" - a slogan based off of not understanding how the English language works (or the RNC hoping their base doesn't).
    Ted Cruz is the dumbest person alive.

Page 57 of 72 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •