Page 28 of 72 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 712

Thread: 'As a black person it's always racial': Django Unchained star Jamie Foxx explains why

  1. #271
    Sayonara!
    Maenad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    By the water.
    Last Seen
    07-09-14 @ 10:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,259

    Re: 'As a black person it's always racial': Django Unchained star Jamie Foxx explains

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    Thanks for speaking up. Wouldn't it be nice if we returned to considering the word crass and vulgar?
    I don't hear white people using it.
    Redneck, hillbilly, fundie, Bible thumper, cracker, split tails, geezer, loon, xenophobe, islamaphobe, and homophobe are not words of tolerance.

  2. #272
    Sayonara!
    Maenad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    By the water.
    Last Seen
    07-09-14 @ 10:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,259

    Re: 'As a black person it's always racial': Django Unchained star Jamie Foxx explains

    Quote Originally Posted by Fisher View Post
    I heard it quite a bit but usually from people who were into rap, white or black. I have probably heard the black variant (no R at the end) come out of more black mouths than white ones in my life.
    Well I don't listen to rap.
    Redneck, hillbilly, fundie, Bible thumper, cracker, split tails, geezer, loon, xenophobe, islamaphobe, and homophobe are not words of tolerance.

  3. #273
    Guru

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    11-24-13 @ 11:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    3,001

    Re: 'As a black person it's always racial': Django Unchained star Jamie Foxx explains

    These other people don't understand what's going to happen.

    If we white people don't stick together and fight against it, our white privelige will be take away from us. We have to stand together to prevent whites from being discriminated against.

  4. #274
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: 'As a black person it's always racial': Django Unchained star Jamie Foxx explains

    This is the type of society Jamie Foxx's thinking is going to bring us....

    Bob, a white man, works in insurance sales and is friends with Walter, who is a black man. They are "work friends" and Bob finally invites Walter and his family over for a family dinner get together, which was planned by his wife. Bob, being a normal man, doesn't ask his wife what is for dinner before extending the invitation to his friend. On the day of the dinner, Bob learns that his wife is making fried chicken, mashed potatoes, corn, deviled eggs, corn bread, and pecan pie. Bob now feels the need to uninvite Walter because he is afraid he will offend Walter and his family with the idea of inviting them over to eat and serving fried chicken.


    Gay.
    (Im sure some will say my example is gay too, so be it).
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

  5. #275
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: 'As a black person it's always racial': Django Unchained star Jamie Foxx explains

    Quote Originally Posted by johnny_rebson View Post
    These other people don't understand what's going to happen.

    If we white people don't stick together and fight against it, our white privelige will be take away from us. We have to stand together to prevent whites from being discriminated against.
    Uhhhh..........




    No.


    Just No.
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

  6. #276
    Phonetic Mnemonic
    radcen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Look to your right... I'm that guy.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:06 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    33,413

    Re: 'As a black person it's always racial': Django Unchained star Jamie Foxx explains

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePlayDrive View Post
    Ever hear of saying something irrelevant and random instead of just admitting that you didn't catch the humor?
    Get back to me when the consideration goes both ways. Until then you can keep your overt liberal apologism and bias.
    Last edited by radcen; 12-15-12 at 07:59 PM.
    If you claim sexual harassment to be wrong, yet you defend anyone on your side for any reason,
    then you are a hypocrite and everything you say on the matter is just babble.

  7. #277
    Is Idiot Supreme
    Davo The Mavo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Midwest
    Last Seen
    11-08-17 @ 04:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,999

    Re: 'As a black person it's always racial': Django Unchained star Jamie Foxx explains

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    So a white person saying nigger on a message board equals systematic racism convicting them of crimes in a court of law because of their race?
    Really? Is that really what you read? Seriously? I am suppose to address this response as if what you wrote has ANYTHING to do with my prior words?

    How's this; never mind . . . I am too stupid to understand your reasoning. My fault . . . I am sure you are clear in all your posts . . . it's just me.

  8. #278
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: 'As a black person it's always racial': Django Unchained star Jamie Foxx explains

    Quote Originally Posted by DiavoTheMiavo View Post
    Really? Is that really what you read? Seriously? I am suppose to address this response as if what you wrote has ANYTHING to do with my prior words?

    How's this; never mind . . . I am too stupid to understand your reasoning. My fault . . . I am sure you are clear in all your posts . . . it's just me.
    You responded to a post about SOCIETAL RACISM with an anecdotal comment about how people (individuals) use the word nigger.

    So.. you tell me.
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

  9. #279
    Sayonara!
    Maenad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    By the water.
    Last Seen
    07-09-14 @ 10:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,259

    Re: 'As a black person it's always racial': Django Unchained star Jamie Foxx explains

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    This is the type of society Jamie Foxx's thinking is going to bring us....

    Bob, a white man, works in insurance sales and is friends with Walter, who is a black man. They are "work friends" and Bob finally invites Walter and his family over for a family dinner get together, which was planned by his wife. Bob, being a normal man, doesn't ask his wife what is for dinner before extending the invitation to his friend. On the day of the dinner, Bob learns that his wife is making fried chicken, mashed potatoes, corn, deviled eggs, corn bread, and pecan pie. Bob now feels the need to uninvite Walter because he is afraid he will offend Walter and his family with the idea of inviting them over to eat and serving fried chicken.


    Gay.
    (Im sure some will say my example is gay too, so be it).
    I'm getting hungry for some fried chicken. And I don't even have a game hen in the freezer to thaw. If I want fried chicken I have to drive to frickin' town~!
    Redneck, hillbilly, fundie, Bible thumper, cracker, split tails, geezer, loon, xenophobe, islamaphobe, and homophobe are not words of tolerance.

  10. #280
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: 'As a black person it's always racial': Django Unchained star Jamie Foxx explains

    Quote Originally Posted by Maenad View Post
    I'm getting hungry for some fried chicken. And I don't even have a game hen in the freezer to thaw. If I want fried chicken I have to drive to frickin' town~!
    You know what I have had in a while?

    KFC.... MmmmmmmmmMmmmmm.......... Artery Clogging Goodness that I didn't have to spend time cooking myself...........
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

Page 28 of 72 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •