Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 66

Thread: BenghaziGate: Obama Admin Knew Libyan Terrorists Had US-Provided Weapons

  1. #1
    Advisor Rapunzel52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Great Midwest
    Last Seen
    05-28-13 @ 11:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    525

    BenghaziGate: Obama Admin Knew Libyan Terrorists Had US-Provided Weapons

    In a story thatís been largely buried by the media for years upon years Ė and was doubly buried in the aftermath of the Benghazi terrorist attack on September 11 resulting in the death of four Americans Ė the New York Times is now reporting that US-approved arms that were supposed to go to Libya rebels went to Islamist terrorists. Even more importantly, the Obama administration knew about it before, during, and after the Benghazi attacks. The Times reports:

    No evidence has emerged linking the weapons provided by the Qataris during the uprising against Col. Muammar el-Qaddafi to the attack that killed four Americans at the United States diplomatic compound in Benghazi, Libya, in September.

    But in the months before, the Obama administration clearly was worried about the consequences of its hidden hand in helping arm Libyan militants, concerns that have not previously been reported. The weapons and money from Qatar strengthened militant groups in Libya, allowing them to become a destabilizing force since the fall of the Qaddafi government Ö.

    The United States, which had only small numbers of C.I.A. officers on the ground in Libya during the tumult of the rebellion, provided little oversight of the arms shipments. Within weeks of endorsing Qatarís plan to send weapons there in spring 2011, the White House began receiving reports that they were going to Islamic militant groups

    This was clearly a risk in arming the rebels in the first place. As Breitbart News reported, Benghazi was controlled by terrorist group Ansar Al-Shariah. And terrorists like Sufyan Ben Qumu, who was originally rumored to be the planner of the Benghazi attack (sources later denied he was the planner), were armed and supplied by the United States in their war against Muammar Qadaffi.

    If, in fact, US-funneled weapons were used in the Benghazi attack and the administration knew about it, that would explain their initial attempt to position the Benghazi attack as a spontaneous riot gone amiss. Itís one thing to hand guns to Libyan rebels who later go crazy about a YouTube video Ė thatís at least mildly justifiable. Itís radically unjustifiable to hand over weapons to terrorists, who then go on to plan attacks against the United States.


    BenghaziGate: Obama Admin Knew Libyan Terrorists Had US-Provided Weapons



    Man Obama sure likes to run guns and give them to undesirables, especially those who hate Americans. Of course this is exactly what I suspected quite awhile ago. This is why the bogus story about the video came out...still don't know who thought that little ditty up...prolly Jarrett or Axelrod.
    Gee Obama lies, what a surprise!!!
    If it sounds like Marx and acts like Stalin...it must be Obama

  2. #2
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,326

    Re: BenghaziGate: Obama Admin Knew Libyan Terrorists Had US-Provided Weapons

    Quote Originally Posted by Rapunzel52 View Post
    In a story that’s been largely buried by the media for years upon years – and was doubly buried in the aftermath of the Benghazi terrorist attack on September 11 resulting in the death of four Americans – the New York Times is now reporting that US-approved arms that were supposed to go to Libya rebels went to Islamist terrorists. Even more importantly, the Obama administration knew about it before, during, and after the Benghazi attacks. The Times reports:

    No evidence has emerged linking the weapons provided by the Qataris during the uprising against Col. Muammar el-Qaddafi to the attack that killed four Americans at the United States diplomatic compound in Benghazi, Libya, in September.

    But in the months before, the Obama administration clearly was worried about the consequences of its hidden hand in helping arm Libyan militants, concerns that have not previously been reported. The weapons and money from Qatar strengthened militant groups in Libya, allowing them to become a destabilizing force since the fall of the Qaddafi government ….

    The United States, which had only small numbers of C.I.A. officers on the ground in Libya during the tumult of the rebellion, provided little oversight of the arms shipments. Within weeks of endorsing Qatar’s plan to send weapons there in spring 2011, the White House began receiving reports that they were going to Islamic militant groups

    This was clearly a risk in arming the rebels in the first place. As Breitbart News reported, Benghazi was controlled by terrorist group Ansar Al-Shariah. And terrorists like Sufyan Ben Qumu, who was originally rumored to be the planner of the Benghazi attack (sources later denied he was the planner), were armed and supplied by the United States in their war against Muammar Qadaffi.

    If, in fact, US-funneled weapons were used in the Benghazi attack and the administration knew about it, that would explain their initial attempt to position the Benghazi attack as a spontaneous riot gone amiss. It’s one thing to hand guns to Libyan rebels who later go crazy about a YouTube video – that’s at least mildly justifiable. It’s radically unjustifiable to hand over weapons to terrorists, who then go on to plan attacks against the United States.


    BenghaziGate: Obama Admin Knew Libyan Terrorists Had US-Provided Weapons



    Man Obama sure likes to run guns and give them to undesirables, especially those who hate Americans. Of course this is exactly what I suspected quite awhile ago. This is why the bogus story about the video came out...still don't know who thought that little ditty up...prolly Jarrett or Axelrod.
    Gee Obama lies, what a surprise!!!

    Absolutely....Fast and Furious ME.....
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  3. #3
    Advisor Rapunzel52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Great Midwest
    Last Seen
    05-28-13 @ 11:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    525

    Re: BenghaziGate: Obama Admin Knew Libyan Terrorists Had US-Provided Weapons

    Libyan Rebels are Islamist Terrorists...how soon we forget.
    If it sounds like Marx and acts like Stalin...it must be Obama

  4. #4
    Guru
    Chaddelamancha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    09-22-17 @ 12:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,546

    Re: BenghaziGate: Obama Admin Knew Libyan Terrorists Had US-Provided Weapons

    Quote Originally Posted by Rapunzel52 View Post
    No evidence has emerged linking the weapons provided by the Qataris during the uprising against Col. Muammar el-Qaddafi to the attack that killed four Americans at the United States diplomatic compound in Benghazi, Libya, in September.

    If, in fact, US-funneled weapons were used in the Benghazi attack and the administration knew about it....
    Trimmed out the unneeded information. How can you start a thread about Benghazi and try to link it to gun running when the article starts with "No evidence". That hurts the credibility of your argument from the get-go.
    Hail to the King baby!

  5. #5
    Advisor Rapunzel52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Great Midwest
    Last Seen
    05-28-13 @ 11:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    525

    Re: BenghaziGate: Obama Admin Knew Libyan Terrorists Had US-Provided Weapons

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaddelamancha View Post
    Trimmed out the unneeded information. How can you start a thread about Benghazi and try to link it to gun running when the article starts with "No evidence". That hurts the credibility of your argument from the get-go.

    It was there, not trimmed at all.

    FYI: Libyan Rebels are Islamist Terrorists...how soon we forget.

    So are the Syrians I might add.
    If it sounds like Marx and acts like Stalin...it must be Obama

  6. #6
    Guru
    Chaddelamancha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    09-22-17 @ 12:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,546

    Re: BenghaziGate: Obama Admin Knew Libyan Terrorists Had US-Provided Weapons

    Quote Originally Posted by Rapunzel52 View Post
    It was there, not trimmed at all.

    FYI: Libyan Rebels are Islamist Terrorists...how soon we forget.

    So are the Syrians I might add.
    You didn't trim anything, I did. After the "no evidence" line, the entire argument was a moot point.

    America has been arming rebels that turn into terrorists for decades. We did it in Iran, we did it with Al Qaeda. Is it a surprise that we did it with the Libyan/Syrian Rebels?
    Hail to the King baby!

  7. #7
    Advisor Rapunzel52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Great Midwest
    Last Seen
    05-28-13 @ 11:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    525

    Re: BenghaziGate: Obama Admin Knew Libyan Terrorists Had US-Provided Weapons

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaddelamancha View Post
    You didn't trim anything, I did. After the "no evidence" line, the entire argument was a moot point.

    America has been arming rebels that turn into terrorists for decades. We did it in Iran, we did it with Al Qaeda. Is it a surprise that we did it with the Libyan/Syrian Rebels?

    So, you admit I'm right then.
    If it sounds like Marx and acts like Stalin...it must be Obama

  8. #8
    Guru
    Chaddelamancha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    09-22-17 @ 12:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,546

    Re: BenghaziGate: Obama Admin Knew Libyan Terrorists Had US-Provided Weapons

    Quote Originally Posted by Rapunzel52 View Post
    So, you admit I'm right then.
    Not quite. The other examples have evidence backing them, whereas the article you quoted clearly stated that there is "no evidence".
    Hail to the King baby!

  9. #9
    Advisor Rapunzel52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Great Midwest
    Last Seen
    05-28-13 @ 11:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    525

    Re: BenghaziGate: Obama Admin Knew Libyan Terrorists Had US-Provided Weapons

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaddelamancha View Post
    You didn't trim anything, I did. After the "no evidence" line, the entire argument was a moot point.

    America has been arming rebels that turn into terrorists for decades. We did it in Iran, we did it with Al Qaeda. Is it a surprise that we did it with the Libyan/Syrian Rebels?
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaddelamancha View Post
    Not quite. The other examples have evidence backing them, whereas the article you quoted clearly stated that there is "no evidence".
    If that's not an admission, not quite sure what is.
    If it sounds like Marx and acts like Stalin...it must be Obama

  10. #10
    Guru
    Chaddelamancha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    09-22-17 @ 12:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,546

    Re: BenghaziGate: Obama Admin Knew Libyan Terrorists Had US-Provided Weapons

    Quote Originally Posted by Rapunzel52 View Post
    If that's not an admission, not quite sure what is.
    It's more a poorly worded sentence. It should read "Would it be a surprise if we did it?" At this moment, we don't have any evidence.
    Hail to the King baby!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •