Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 66

Thread: BenghaziGate: Obama Admin Knew Libyan Terrorists Had US-Provided Weapons

  1. #41
    Dungeon Master
    Hooter Babe

    DiAnna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Northern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,597
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: BenghaziGate: Obama Admin Knew Libyan Terrorists Had US-Provided Weapons

    Quote Originally Posted by Rapunzel52 View Post
    You can look up his UN speech...
    Yes, I just happened to have a transcript. He mentions the hate video only once, in a context that had nothing to do with the attack on Benghazi but as an encompassing comment to the violence that specific video had sparked throughout the entire region, and to assure the people that the USA itself had nothing to do with the production of the video. But please, peruse the transcript and point out the "6 times" that he stated the video had anything to do with the violence in Benghazi. We'll wait.

    Obama?s Speech to the United Nations General Assembly ? Text - NYTimes.com

    and you have proof that the US provided no weapons to the Libyan rebels which are actually Islamic terrorists???
    Er, no. Please reread my post, more slowly if necessary. I provided evidence in the form of legitimate journalistic sources proving that it was France and other countries that provided weapons to the Libyan rebels. There is no evidence the USA provided any weapons to the Libyan rebels... which I again remind you was the allegation you made in your OP and the topic of your thread.

    Please respond to my actual words with actual answers that do not end in ???? and actually address what I have actually said. Thanks.

  2. #42
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: BenghaziGate: Obama Admin Knew Libyan Terrorists Had US-Provided Weapons

    Quote Originally Posted by Rapunzel52 View Post
    OK, then tell me what you have heard on stations other than Fox?...I'll wait.
    Uhh CNN reporting on the issue CNN holding panel discussions about the issue, hell even MSNBC on the issue as well, TIME magazine, newspapers, do i need to go on?


  3. #43
    Sage
    Born Free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Sonny and Nice
    Last Seen
    12-10-17 @ 01:53 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    6,396

    Re: BenghaziGate: Obama Admin Knew Libyan Terrorists Had US-Provided Weapons

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaddelamancha View Post
    So we can blame the entire Iraq war on G.W.B. and you guys are okay with that? No WMD's, yet we invaded anyways?
    Yes, Bush was the "Commander in Chief" as was Obama letting our ambassador die along with 4 others because he failed to protect them. Now do you get it.
    Liberals - Punish the Successful, Reward the Unsuccessful
    Liberals - Tax, Borrow, Spend, and Give Free Stuff
    Obama's legacy - President Donald Trump

  4. #44
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    The darkside of the moon
    Last Seen
    05-24-14 @ 05:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,905
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: BenghaziGate: Obama Admin Knew Libyan Terrorists Had US-Provided Weapons

    Quote Originally Posted by Rapunzel52 View Post
    Regardless this is not from my OP or a quote of mine.
    The entire quote came from breitbart. It is a known source for lies and misinformation. You used it.

  5. #45
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: BenghaziGate: Obama Admin Knew Libyan Terrorists Had US-Provided Weapons

    Quote Originally Posted by tererun View Post
    The entire quote came from breitbart. It is a known source for lies and misinformation. You used it.
    Pretty much like anything out of the NY Times, or MSDNC.....huh? Do you think when Breitbart puts up a piece and validates it sources thru news links that it is Credible? Do you think when they show several sources to validate their piece that they are following the Laws of Copy Right?

    Yeah I kinda of figured as much!

  6. #46
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    The darkside of the moon
    Last Seen
    05-24-14 @ 05:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,905
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: BenghaziGate: Obama Admin Knew Libyan Terrorists Had US-Provided Weapons

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Pretty much like anything out of the NY Times, or MSDNC.....huh? Do you think when Breitbart puts up a piece and validates it sources thru news links that it is Credible? Do you think when they show several sources to validate their piece that they are following the Laws of Copy Right?

    Yeah I kinda of figured as much!
    I see your problem. You think breitbart validates stuff. I am pretty sure they just get as high as they can, suffer from paranoia and then put on their tinfoil hats and write whatever crazy thing comes to mind. At least i hope they get high because if they came up with that stupid crap sober we should let retards roam free and have wetnurses for them. How insulting would that be to the retard community that they need supervision and breitbart reporters get to walk around without an escort?

  7. #47
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: BenghaziGate: Obama Admin Knew Libyan Terrorists Had US-Provided Weapons

    Quote Originally Posted by tererun View Post
    I see your problem. You think breitbart validates stuff. I am pretty sure they just get as high as they can, suffer from paranoia and then put on their tinfoil hats and write whatever crazy thing comes to mind. At least i hope they get high because if they came up with that stupid crap sober we should let retards roam free and have wetnurses for them. How insulting would that be to the retard community that they need supervision and breitbart reporters get to walk around without an escort?
    Is that like your Problem understanding CopyRight Laws with links to Credible Sources. Such as Direct new sources? Or are you attempting to say Breitbart doesn't do this. All due to your Bias against Breitbart.

  8. #48
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    The darkside of the moon
    Last Seen
    05-24-14 @ 05:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,905
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: BenghaziGate: Obama Admin Knew Libyan Terrorists Had US-Provided Weapons

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Is that like your Problem understanding CopyRight Laws with links to Credible Sources. Such as Direct new sources? Or are you attempting to say Breitbart doesn't do this. All due to your Bias against Breitbart.
    Was my response about the tinfoil hats and drugs not clear?

    i will give you a fun game that entertains me. you go to breitbart or some other wacko right wing nutjob supposed news place like the NY post. You read their stories and then try to match up their stories with actual news stories. This is fun because their interpretation is always way out there and filled with so many lies sometimes you cannot even find a real news story it applies to. i think those are the moments when the drugs really kick in and they start hallucinating.

  9. #49
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: BenghaziGate: Obama Admin Knew Libyan Terrorists Had US-Provided Weapons

    Quote Originally Posted by tererun View Post
    Was my response about the tinfoil hats and drugs not clear?

    i will give you a fun game that entertains me. you go to breitbart or some other wacko right wing nutjob supposed news place like the NY post. You read their stories and then try to match up their stories with actual news stories. This is fun because their interpretation is always way out there and filled with so many lies sometimes you cannot even find a real news story it applies to. i think those are the moments when the drugs really kick in and they start hallucinating.
    It was simple a question.....but if you can't answer it truthfully, that's on you. For as much as you rail about these guys. I can throw a host up from the left. Still even the left and their sources. JUST like those on the Right. Validate Copy Right Laws. Again now.....minus the your spiel do they have to provide those Sources?

  10. #50
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,903

    Re: BenghaziGate: Obama Admin Knew Libyan Terrorists Had US-Provided Weapons

    I thought this would be a fun waste of time, so I took your challenge just now and went to Breitbart. Headline is Tina Brown firing Newsweek staffers, but the second lead is "Geithner: Obama 'Absolutely' Willing to Go Over Fiscal Cliff."

    Here are the first two paragraphs:

    The President who once claimed that he wanted to unify the country has a funny idea of how to make peace. Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner told CNBC that the White House is "absolutely" ready to careen over the fiscal cliff if they don’t get their way on taxes for the wealthy.

    When Geithner was asked, "If Republicans do not agree to that, is the administration prepared to go over the fiscal cliff?" he responded, "Absolutely. We see no prospect for an agreement that doesn't involve those rates going up on the top 2 percent of the wealthiest."

    Geithner: Obama 'Absolutely' Willing to Go Over Fiscal Cliff

    Then I Googled "Geithner says Obama ready to go over cliff."

    From WaPo: Geithner: ‘Absolutely’ ready to go over cliff if top earners don’t face higher tax rates. Geithner: ‘Absolutely’ ready to go over cliff if top earners don’t face higher tax rates - The Washington Post

    From Money News: Geithner: We're Ready to Go Over Cliff if Taxes Don't Rise

    Geithner: We're Ready to Go Over Cliff if Taxes Don't Rise

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •