Page 53 of 54 FirstFirst ... 34351525354 LastLast
Results 521 to 530 of 535

Thread: Obama Plans 20-day, $4 million Vacation

  1. #521
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Obama Plans 20-day, $4 million Vacation

    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon View Post
    What was obama's salary before becoming pres?
    You can google that if you want.

    Tax payers pay for his jets and their operating cost by the way.
    Just like they have for other Presidents. Why the sudden outrage?

    FYI you could have gotten me had you taken the time to google:

    No. 2 is Harvard Law School, where grads with little or no experience pull down a median salary of $143,000. At mid-career, Harvard law graduates earn $234,000, on average.

    http://www.forbes.com/sites/jacquelynsmith/2012/03/13/the-law-schools-whose-grads-earn-the-most/
    Last edited by winston53660; 01-08-13 at 12:51 AM.

  2. #522
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: Obama Plans 20-day, $4 million Vacation

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post

    Why the sudden outrage?
    One reason and one reason only ... because Obama's a Democrat.

  3. #523
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Obama Plans 20-day, $4 million Vacation

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    One reason and one reason only ... because Obama's a Democrat.
    I thought he was a Commi-fascist from Kenya?

  4. #524
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: Obama Plans 20-day, $4 million Vacation

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    I thought he was a Commi-fascist from Kenya?
    He's the one-term Marxist.

  5. #525
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Obama Plans 20-day, $4 million Vacation

    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon View Post
    What was obama's salary before becoming pres? Tax payers pay for his jets and their operating cost by the way.
    Yet again, you complaining about Obama while giving both Reagan and Bush (both of whom spent way more than Obama on trips) a free pass just proves your point to be hypocritical, dishonest, and quite pathetic.

    You would have gained some credibility had you complained about all three, but you giving free passes for Republican presidents proves your motives to be completely dishonest and partisan.

  6. #526
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Where they have FOX on in bars and restaurants
    Last Seen
    09-14-14 @ 02:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,700

    Re: Obama Plans 20-day, $4 million Vacation

    It's really pretty funny watching all you obama worshipers contort yourselves into pretzels trying to excuse hope and CHANGE guy by saying he's no worse than previous Rep presidents.

  7. #527
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Obama Plans 20-day, $4 million Vacation

    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon View Post
    It's really pretty funny watching all you obama worshipers contort yourselves into pretzels trying to excuse hope and CHANGE guy by saying he's no worse than previous Rep presidents.
    It's real fun watching partisan hacks attack Obama for the same thing they give a free pass for Republican presidents doing. Believe me, I'm laughing at the stupidity of those hacks.

  8. #528
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Seen
    02-15-14 @ 04:49 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,939

    Re: Obama Plans 20-day, $4 million Vacation

    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon View Post
    It's really pretty funny watching all you obama worshipers contort yourselves into pretzels trying to excuse hope and CHANGE guy by saying he's no worse than previous Rep presidents.
    "No worse" doesn't even enter into it. It isn't like Obama's vacation record even approaches those of Bush or Reagan.

  9. #529
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Obama Plans 20-day, $4 million Vacation

    I know the history. What I'm wondering is, if you know it, why you're so scared to say what Reagan did that turned the economy around?
    Reaganomics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    And then after turning the economy around, as every American knew at the time, he deservedly won 49 out of 50 States. If you know all this why do you repeat the same question?

    Are you a teenager?

  10. #530
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Where they have FOX on in bars and restaurants
    Last Seen
    09-14-14 @ 02:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,700

    Re: Obama Plans 20-day, $4 million Vacation

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal Fang View Post
    "No worse" doesn't even enter into it. It isn't like Obama's vacation record even approaches those of Bush or Reagan.
    The good part is you obama worshipers only defense is that he is no worse than previous presidents so you are admitting "hope and CHANGE" was complete BS.and you were duped. Little steps guys, that's how you finally face truth and reality.

Page 53 of 54 FirstFirst ... 34351525354 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •