Page 51 of 54 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 510 of 535

Thread: Obama Plans 20-day, $4 million Vacation

  1. #501
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Obama Plans 20-day, $4 million Vacation

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    What did Reagan do to turn the economy around?
    It's surprising you're not more familiar with this rather recent, and very historical, Presidency. You'd find it interesting reading.

    The American Spectator : The Worst Economic Recovery Since the Great Depression

  2. #502
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Where they have FOX on in bars and restaurants
    Last Seen
    09-14-14 @ 02:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,700

    Re: Obama Plans 20-day, $4 million Vacation

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    Who knows why [partisan?] you criticize Obama for taking to the "wide open space" of a golf course to "recharge his batteries" when you commend other [Republican] presidents for doing the same?

    They have golf courses in Florida too, no need to fly 4000 extra miles to Hawaii on the tax payer dollar to play golf.

  3. #503
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Seen
    02-15-14 @ 04:49 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,939

    Re: Obama Plans 20-day, $4 million Vacation

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    It's surprising you're not more familiar with this rather recent, and very historical, Presidency. You'd find it interesting reading.
    Peter Ferrara has never written an interesting thing in his life. He is a paid hack of the corporate right-wing. Hence his deep history with the extremist and reliably dishonest "Club for Growth" and his hired-gun role in defending the work of Jack Abramoff. They don't come much mroe sleazy than Peter Ferrara.
    Last edited by Cardinal Fang; 01-07-13 at 09:58 AM.

  4. #504
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Seen
    02-15-14 @ 04:49 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,939

    Re: Obama Plans 20-day, $4 million Vacation

    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon View Post
    They have golf courses in Florida too, no need to fly 4000 extra miles to Hawaii on the tax payer dollar to play golf.
    What roots and traditions does Obama have in Florida? How did you feel about footing the bill for Bush's surprise visits to Baghdad? That's even further than Hawaii you know, and he went that far just to create image-enhancing photo-ops. Like the one with the plastic turkey.

    Maybe you should just admit that there is nothing to this thread at all and never has been. Behind the curtain, it is just another no-morals "smear Obama" screed. Nothing more.
    Last edited by Cardinal Fang; 01-07-13 at 10:08 AM.

  5. #505
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Where they have FOX on in bars and restaurants
    Last Seen
    09-14-14 @ 02:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,700

    Re: Obama Plans 20-day, $4 million Vacation

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal Fang View Post
    What roots and traditions does Obama have in Florida? How did you feel about footing the bill for Bush's surprise visits to Baghdad? That's even further than Hawaii you know, and he went that far just to create image-enhancing photo-ops. Like the one with the plastic turkey.

    Maybe you should just admit that there is nothing to this thread at all and never has been. Behind the curtain, it is just another no-morals "smear Obama" screed. Nothing more.
    You just can't focus on obama and his wasteful spending of tax payer dollars can you. All you can do is try to change the subject to Reagan or Bush, very telling.

  6. #506
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Obama Plans 20-day, $4 million Vacation

    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon View Post
    You just can't focus on obama and his wasteful spending of tax payer dollars can you. All you can do is try to change the subject to Reagan or Bush, very telling.
    It's called PRECEDENCE. You sit there and complain about Obama, while you gave a free pass to both Bush and Reagan.

    At least stay consistant. Either Bush travelling many many times to his ranch to "recharge his batteries" is wrong as well as Obama or they are all three ok.

    If you complained about all three of them and their trips costing tax payer money, at least you would be consistant and would garner some respect. However, you hypocritically defend Bush and Reagan and complain about Obama.

    That is the reason your comments deserve little respect. And the same disrespect would go for those that complain about Bush and Reagan, but not Obama.

  7. #507
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Seen
    02-15-14 @ 04:49 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,939

    Re: Obama Plans 20-day, $4 million Vacation

    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon View Post
    You just can't focus on obama and his wasteful spending of tax payer dollars can you. All you can do is try to change the subject to Reagan or Bush, very telling.
    I'm actually focused here on the vapid nature of this thread and so many of your posts within it. Facts be damned, you just want something bad to say about Obama and will invent it out of whole cloth if you have to. Pretty sorry story there. One that unfortunately applies to the greater part of the right-wing in general.

  8. #508
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Obama Plans 20-day, $4 million Vacation

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal Fang View Post
    Peter Ferrara has never written an interesting thing in his life. He is a paid hack of the corporate right-wing. Hence his deep history with the extremist and reliably dishonest "Club for Growth" and his hired-gun role in defending the work of Jack Abramoff. They don't come much mroe sleazy than Peter Ferrara.
    Ad hominom attacks do not further any debate, If you can't deal with facts then don't bother responding.

  9. #509
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 04:50 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,195

    Re: Obama Plans 20-day, $4 million Vacation

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal Fang View Post
    Peter Ferrara has never written an interesting thing in his life. He is a paid hack of the corporate right-wing. Hence his deep history with the extremist and reliably dishonest "Club for Growth" and his hired-gun role in defending the work of Jack Abramoff. They don't come much mroe sleazy than Peter Ferrara.
    You've never posted anything interesting on these boards

    You sound like a paid Soros funded poster spouting lies and propaganda for money

  10. #510
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Seen
    02-15-14 @ 04:49 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,939

    Re: Obama Plans 20-day, $4 million Vacation

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Ad hominom attacks do not further any debate, If you can't deal with facts then don't bother responding.
    You might as well have gone to Clint Eastwood as Peter Ferrrara. Claiming anything he has produced to be "interesting" or "historical" is simply a farce. Obviously, you are not familiar with his long career as a paid liar, character assassin, and excuse-making distortionist. As noted, they don't come much sleazier than Peter Ferrara.

Page 51 of 54 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •