Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 82

Thread: Susan Rice’s Enrichment Program

  1. #71
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Susan Rice’s Enrichment Program

    Quote Originally Posted by DiAnna View Post
    Looks like Susan Rice is the next person the GOP is setting up to be "Valerie Plamed." Nothing they love to cheer more than ruining a career. The woman's only crime is to be a rich democrat, for corn sake. Oh, and there's that whole "female" thing going on, too.

    Give her a break.
    We plan to.....it's called sending her out to pasture!

  2. #72
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Susan Rice’s Enrichment Program

    Quote Originally Posted by head of joaquin View Post
    It's like the GOP has a death wish -- a bunch of old white males, with discredited ideology -- attacking a competent wellrespected black female who has done stellar service as UN embassador.

    Expect more electoral losses for this out of touch dinosaur called the GOP.
    Got a link to this alleged Stellar Performance?

  3. #73
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Susan Rice’s Enrichment Program

    Quote Originally Posted by head of joaquin View Post
    BREITBART!

    BWHAHAHAHHHAAHAHAH

    I see your problem now, you think Breitbart posts facts. BWHAHAHHAHAHHAHH!
    "What' The CBS 60 minute video wasn't enough with Obama confirming he knew they were going to go after Americans?

  4. #74
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Susan Rice’s Enrichment Program

    Quote Originally Posted by DiAnna View Post
    There is no evidence that she lied about anything. To the contrary, the evidence shows that the CIA briefing was changed before she received it, and she presented the information that she had been given.

    The rest of your post is merely inflammatory rhetoric, devoid of evidentiary value. Like I said, the GOP have set their sights on creating the next Valerie Plame, ruining Rice's career for no more reason than she is a liberal and because they want to.

    At any rate, I'm not going to be sucked in to a bunch of demonstrably false histrionic accusations. I recognize a partisian hatchet job when I see one... because they are becoming sadly more common nowadays, on both sides.
    What about her own words? Now her own Admission!



    Senators McCain, Graham and Ayotte have wrapped up their meeting with UN Ambassador Susan Rice about her role in presenting false information about what happened to Benghazi to the American people. She said on five Sunday talk shows the attack on the US Consulate in Benghazi on 9/11 was the result of a spontaneous protest that got out of control. Today she admitted that wasn't true, opening a whole other door for questions about why false talking points were used in the first place.

    "I'm more troubled today...because it is certainly clear from the beginning that we knew those with ties to al Qaeda were involved in the attack on the embassy." -Senator Kelly Ayotte

    "It is clear the information she gave the American people was incorrect." -Senator John McCain

    "Bottom line is, I'm more disturbed now than I was before." -Senator Lindsey Graham.....snip~

    GOP Leaders "Significantly Troubled" After Meeting With Susan Rice - Katie Pavlich

    So much for the Partisan Hatchet Job.....huh?

  5. #75
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Susan Rice’s Enrichment Program

    Next time the left wants all those Links and Videos. Let me know. I got 3 Sites full of shiznit to back the play. Instead of using WH talking points and the Democratic Underground to argue against. Try bringing some facts to the table.

  6. #76
    Professor
    Hairytic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Mississippi
    Last Seen
    10-01-13 @ 04:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    1,592

    Re: Susan Rice’s Enrichment Program

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Perhaps you should listen to his first speech given over the Bodies of Stevens and the other Dead with Clinton.....huh? That's where he said nothing but expounded upon some Anti-Muslim video? His first Speech.....not the one that he cried out to Candy during the debate, crying to show the video?

    Any reason he didn't want the Video to be shown from Andrews Air Force base?
    Obama's first speech was the day after the attack and he said clearly it was a terrporist attack. I heard the speech he and Clinton gave when the bodies came home and he, again, said it was a terrorist attack. I don't see how that is a lie. You conservatives keep claiming he lied, but I have yet to see a link to prove he lied/

  7. #77
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Susan Rice’s Enrichment Program

    Quote Originally Posted by Hairytic View Post
    Obama's first speech was the day after the attack and he said clearly it was a terrporist attack. I heard the speech he and Clinton gave when the bodies came home and he, again, said it was a terrorist attack. I don't see how that is a lie. You conservatives keep claiming he lied, but I have yet to see a link to prove he lied/
    Right and then for the next 14 days all they did was allude to the Anti-Muslim video. Then he went on CBS news with 60 minutes and Admitted he knew AQ was going to go after Americans in Libya. What part of that did you not catch?

  8. #78
    Professor
    Hairytic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Mississippi
    Last Seen
    10-01-13 @ 04:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    1,592

    Re: Susan Rice’s Enrichment Program

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Right and then for the next 14 days all they did was allude to the Anti-Muslim video. Then he went on CBS news with 60 minutes and Admitted he knew AQ was going to go after Americans in Libya. What part of that did you not catch?
    So, what are you claiming Obama lied about? I don't understand your argument. Obama said it was a terrorist attack, and it was. No lies told.

  9. #79
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Susan Rice’s Enrichment Program



    Sen. Collins after meeting with Susan Rice: ‘Kerry would be an excellent appointment’ to Secretary of State
    12:32 PM 11/28/2012


    Following a meeting with United Nations Ambassador Susan Rice, Republican Sen. Susan Collins said that Sen. John Kerry, should he be nominated as secretary of state, would be much more easily confirmed than Rice, saying that there are “many questions that remain unanswered” about Rice’s response to the attacks in Benghazi.

    Stepping out of a 75-minute meeting with Rice, Collins told reporters that, in particular, she was “troubled by the fact that the U.N. ambassador decided to play what was essentially a political role at the height of a contentious presidential election campaign by agreeing to go on the Sunday shows to present the administration’s position.”

    She also pointed to Rice’s assertion that the attack was a protest of an anti-Muslim video, and not a terrorist attack. Rice has been lambasted by Sens. John McCain, Lindsey Graham, and Kelly Ayotte for that fact.

    “At the time that Ambassador Rice made these assertions, there was conflicting evidence, that is true. But we had the president of Libya saying that fifty people had been arrested, that terrorists from other countries had come to Libya, and that the attack was premeditated and planned. I asked Ambassador Rice whys he did not qualify her comments more in light of this contradictory reporting from the president of the country. Her answer was that she relied on our intelligence analysis. I don’t understand why she would not have at least qualified her response to that question.”

    Collins said she was “also very troubled” by the similarities she saw between the Sept. 11, 2012, attack and the 1998 bombings of U.S. Embassies in Africa, since, at the time, Rice was Assistant Secretary for African Affairs at the State Department......snip~

    Sen. Collins after meeting with Susan Rice: 'Kerry would be an excellent appointment' to secretary of state | The Daily Caller


    Looks like Senator Susan Collins and Susuan Rice brought out the fact who was playing a Purely Political role. Especially after Rice agreed to go on the Sunday talk shows to give the Administration's Position.....huh?

    Her answer was that she relied on our intelligence analysis. I don’t understand why she would not have at least qualified her response to that question.”.....snip~

    So now that Rice has let the cat out of the bag. What do you think Obama will do to try and cover his azz for Dropping the ball on the Anniversary of 911? U do know Susan Rice is a Clinton Drone.....Correct? Think she would do all to save her career, or her putting Obama before herself?

  10. #80
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Susan Rice’s Enrichment Program

    Quote Originally Posted by Hairytic View Post
    So, what are you claiming Obama lied about? I don't understand your argument. Obama said it was a terrorist attack, and it was. No lies told.
    So why didn't he mention such during the next 14 days? Moreover I think Rice confirming to the Committee that what she stated wasn't true. Kinda leaves Obama hanging in the Wind.....huh?

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •