Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 82

Thread: Susan Rice’s Enrichment Program

  1. #51
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    09-18-16 @ 03:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,029

    Re: Susan Rice’s Enrichment Program

    Quote Originally Posted by DiAnna View Post
    Looks like Susan Rice is the next person the GOP is setting up to be "Valerie Plamed." Nothing they love to cheer more than ruining a career. The woman's only crime is to be a rich democrat, for corn sake. Oh, and there's that whole "female" thing going on, too.

    Give her a break.
    It's like the GOP has a death wish -- a bunch of old white males, with discredited ideology -- attacking a competent wellrespected black female who has done stellar service as UN embassador.

    Expect more electoral losses for this out of touch dinosaur called the GOP.

  2. #52
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    09-18-16 @ 03:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,029

    Re: Susan Rice’s Enrichment Program

    BREITBART!

    BWHAHAHAHHHAAHAHAH

    I see your problem now, you think Breitbart posts facts. BWHAHAHHAHAHHAHH!

  3. #53
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,598

    Re: Susan Rice’s Enrichment Program

    Quote Originally Posted by head of joaquin View Post
    BREITBART!

    BWHAHAHAHHHAAHAHAH

    I see your problem now, you think Breitbart posts facts. BWHAHAHHAHAHHAHH!
    Don't like that? How about Jay Carney?

    Carney: 'Everyone' Knew About Terrorist Claims 'Instantaneously'
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  4. #54
    Dungeon Master
    Hooter Babe

    DiAnna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Northern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,703
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Susan Rice’s Enrichment Program

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Nevermind that she lied her ass off about the Benghazi Raid. Right?

    And, of course her business ties to Iran are totally irrelevant too, I reckon.

    Susan Rice probably shouldn't go to prison for her dereliction of duty, but she damn sure doesn't have any business being a diplomat for the United States of America.
    There is no evidence that she lied about anything. To the contrary, the evidence shows that the CIA briefing was changed before she received it, and she presented the information that she had been given.

    The rest of your post is merely inflammatory rhetoric, devoid of evidentiary value. Like I said, the GOP have set their sights on creating the next Valerie Plame, ruining Rice's career for no more reason than she is a liberal and because they want to.

    At any rate, I'm not going to be sucked in to a bunch of demonstrably false histrionic accusations. I recognize a partisian hatchet job when I see one... because they are becoming sadly more common nowadays, on both sides.

  5. #55
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    09-18-16 @ 03:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,029

    Re: Susan Rice’s Enrichment Program

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    BREITBART!


    Big Falsehoods: An updated guide to Andrew Breitbart's lies, smears, and distortions | Research | Media Matters for America

    BigGovernment.com: "Transvestites, Mao And Obama Ornaments Decorate White House Christmas Tree."
    Last edited by head of joaquin; 11-30-12 at 11:38 PM.

  6. #56
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,598

    Re: Susan Rice’s Enrichment Program

    Quote Originally Posted by DiAnna View Post
    There is no evidence that she lied about anything. To the contrary, the evidence shows that the CIA briefing was changed before she received it, and she presented the information that she had been given.

    The rest of your post is merely inflammatory rhetoric, devoid of evidentiary value. Like I said, the GOP have set their sights on creating the next Valerie Plame, ruining Rice's career for no more reason than she is a liberal and because they want to.

    At any rate, I'm not going to be sucked in to a bunch of demonstrably false histrionic accusations. I recognize a partisian hatchet job when I see one... because they are becoming sadly more common nowadays, on both sides.
    Do you have evidence to prove that, or are we just supposed to take your word for it?...speaking of partisan hackery...
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  7. #57
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    09-18-16 @ 03:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,029

    Re: Susan Rice’s Enrichment Program

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Do you have evidence to prove that, or are we just supposed to take your word for it?...speaking of partisan hackery...
    And your evidence is BREITBART!


    Big Falsehoods: An updated guide to Andrew Breitbart's lies, smears, and distortions | Research | Media Matters for America

    Breitbart announces "shocking" video of community organizers "praying" to Obama

    It's just tooooo tooooo rich!

  8. #58
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,598

    Re: Susan Rice’s Enrichment Program

    Quote Originally Posted by head of joaquin View Post
    BREITBART!


    Big Falsehoods: An updated guide to Andrew Breitbart's lies, smears, and distortions | Research | Media Matters for America

    BigGovernment.com: "Transvestites, Mao And Obama Ornaments Decorate White House Christmas Tree."

    Don't like that, either?

    Let's try on some ABC, with a vid of Jay Carney his self.

    Media Matters?


    Benghazi Terror Attack on U.S. Consulate: Jake Tapper Presses Jay Carney on White House Misstatement | Video - ABC News
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  9. #59
    Dungeon Master
    Hooter Babe

    DiAnna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Northern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,703
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Susan Rice’s Enrichment Program

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Do you have evidence to prove that, or are we just supposed to take your word for it?...speaking of partisan hackery...


    The burden of proof belongs on the person making the histrionic allegations, not on the person saying there is no evidence presented to support them.

  10. #60
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    09-18-16 @ 03:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,029

    Re: Susan Rice’s Enrichment Program

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Don't like that, either?

    Let's try on some ABC, with a vid of Jay Carney his self.

    Media Matters?


    Benghazi Terror Attack on U.S. Consulate: Jake Tapper Presses Jay Carney on White House Misstatement | Video - ABC News
    Sorry, this link doesn't say what it says you say it said

    Better go back to BREITBART .

    BigGovernment.com claims ACORN CEO Bertha Lewis made (nonexistent) visit to White House.

    I'll give you another chance: what evidence do you have that Obama or Rice was briefed about the Benghazi attack and then lied about it.

    Honestly, rush back to BRIETBART quick

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •