Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 82

Thread: Susan Rice’s Enrichment Program

  1. #31
    Professor
    Hairytic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Mississippi
    Last Seen
    10-01-13 @ 04:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    1,592

    Re: Susan Rice’s Enrichment Program

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    But, you respect a president that flatout lied about it, because telling the truth would hurt his re-election chances?
    Why don't you tell me what the lie was. I didn't hear any lies about Benghazi.

  2. #32
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,444

    Re: Susan Rice’s Enrichment Program

    Quote Originally Posted by Hairytic View Post
    Why don't you tell me what the lie was. I didn't hear any lies about Benghazi.
    Are you saying that Benghazi really was a spontaneous protest over a you tube video?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  3. #33
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    09-18-16 @ 03:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,029

    Re: Susan Rice’s Enrichment Program

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Are you saying that Benghazi really was a spontaneous protest over a you tube video?
    Oh I get it, you think that when the intelligence services make a mistake about a chaotic situation, they're lying.

    Wow, you have funny defintions of things.

  4. #34
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,444

    Re: Susan Rice’s Enrichment Program

    Quote Originally Posted by head of joaquin View Post
    Oh I get it, you think that when the intelligence services make a mistake about a chaotic situation, they're lying.

    Wow, you have funny defintions of things.
    Intel services got it wrong and fed Obama bad info?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  5. #35
    Professor
    Hairytic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Mississippi
    Last Seen
    10-01-13 @ 04:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    1,592

    Re: Susan Rice’s Enrichment Program

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Are you saying that Benghazi really was a spontaneous protest over a you tube video?
    Can you link up a quote to Obama blaming the attack in Benghazi to the protests over the video on You Tube? THe day after the attack, Obama called it a terrorist attack. The attack was taking place at the same time that protests where happening in Tripoli and Egypt. It is important to keep the two events seperate when sorting out the information. Romney didn't help any by turning this situation into a political game by trashing the Obama administration while the attacks where still underway.

  6. #36
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,444

    Re: Susan Rice’s Enrichment Program

    Quote Originally Posted by Hairytic View Post
    Can you link up a quote to Obama blaming the attack in Benghazi to the protests over the video on You Tube? THe day after the attack, Obama called it a terrorist attack. The attack was taking place at the same time that protests where happening in Tripoli and Egypt. It is important to keep the two events seperate when sorting out the information. Romney didn't help any by turning this situation into a political game by trashing the Obama administration while the attacks where still underway.
    Your not serious, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  7. #37
    Professor
    Hairytic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Mississippi
    Last Seen
    10-01-13 @ 04:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    1,592

    Re: Susan Rice’s Enrichment Program

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Your not serious, right?
    You would have used this post more wisely by just posting a quote. What exactly did Obama say that was a lie? If you can't answer the question then so be it.

  8. #38
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    09-18-16 @ 03:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,029

    Re: Susan Rice’s Enrichment Program

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Intel services got it wrong and fed Obama bad info?
    Yep. Was Colin Powell lying when he went to the UN with Bush's false information about yellow cake, WMDs, etc.?

    I bet you were appalled when you found out the information was totally wrong. NOT!

  9. #39
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,444

    Re: Susan Rice’s Enrichment Program

    Quote Originally Posted by head of joaquin View Post
    Yep. Was Colin Powell lying when he went to the UN with Bush's false information about yellow cake, WMDs, etc.?

    I bet you were appalled when you found out the information was totally wrong. NOT!
    No, they had faulty intel.

    Obama knew damn good and well that the attack on Benghazi had nothing to do with a you tube vid. He lied his ass off to the American people, as well as the UN about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  10. #40
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    09-18-16 @ 03:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,029

    Re: Susan Rice’s Enrichment Program

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    No, they had faulty intel.

    Obama knew damn good and well that the attack on Benghazi had nothing to do with a you tube vid. He lied his ass off to the American people, as well as the UN about it.
    BWAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

    The hypocrisy and lunacy of conservatives.

    Got ANY proof "Obama knew!"

    I love this overheated conspiracy stuff. It's all tea partiers got left.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •