Page 26 of 50 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 260 of 499

Thread: State to Eliminate “Bride” & “Groom” on Marriage Certificates [W:303]

  1. #251
    Global Moderator
    Rage More!
    Your Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,362

    re: State to Eliminate “Bride” & “Groom” on Marriage Certificates [W:303]

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Yes, I do understand why you posted it and what it means. It just was one of those moments where something clicked for me and so I posted it.
    I know, I'm just saying that it's not really a literal list of things to watch out for, the general sentiment is far more important.
    Eat me, drink me, love me;
    Laura make much of me

  2. #252
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    12-11-12 @ 04:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,080

    re: State to Eliminate “Bride” & “Groom” on Marriage Certificates [W:303]

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    yes latter on after your statement you tried to reword it to save face but you failed
    I was factually right and you trying to back pedal now doesnt change anything lol

    I even quoted you for proof, wheres your proof you say you ment on the form? lol thats right you have done because thats not what you said, you were crying about "options" and you were 100% wrong

    the form is MEANINGLESS to your statement as YOU wrote it whether its on the form or not you still have the OPTION, PERIOD


    nice try but you fail, please stop because you are only getting more egg on your face,
    LMAO

    all you had to do is man up and say you mispoke you meant ON THE FORM, which you didnt say
    Dude. We're talking about the form. Read the OP. Nothing else is being discussed.

    Then go see a doctor. Your manic laughing when your wrong makes you look mentally ill.

  3. #253
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:04 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,823

    re: State to Eliminate “Bride” & “Groom” on Marriage Certificates [W:303]

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    All I know is that I'm going to be a wife, and have a wife, and that I'm not insecure enough to need a government form tell me that for me.
    exactly and thats AWESOME for you, we're not there yet in PA but my best friend hopes to be a wife and have a wife soon, they may even make a trip to get it donw somewhere else just because
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #254
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:25 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,344
    Blog Entries
    2

    re: State to Eliminate “Bride” & “Groom” on Marriage Certificates [W:303]

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    All I know is that I'm going to be a wife, and have a wife, and that I'm not insecure enough to need a government form tell me that for me.
    That is the beautiful thing though: this change only affects what a person is called on some unimportant government form. You will still be a wife and make some one very happy. This will not change that.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  5. #255
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:04 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,823

    re: State to Eliminate “Bride” & “Groom” on Marriage Certificates [W:303]

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Austin View Post
    Dude. We're talking about the form. Read the OP. Nothing else is being discussed.

    Then go see a doctor. Your manic laughing when your wrong makes you look mentally ill.
    really, nothing else, hell people in this thread were talking about having sex and trying to marry children that doesnt soudn like the form

    if you meant form simply say thats what you meant, it is however not what you said AT ALL. Im not sure why that fact bothers you, not my fault you were wrong and your failed insults prove you have not logical, rational or honest course to take LMAO

    i was 100% right and still am, this fact will not change simply because its what YOU wrote.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #256
    Dungeon Master
    Hooter Babe

    DiAnna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Northern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,675
    Blog Entries
    1

    re: State to Eliminate “Bride” & “Groom” on Marriage Certificates [W:303]

    So much angst over a semantical nothing. This thread makes baby Jesus cry.

  7. #257
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    no longer posting
    Last Seen
    01-10-13 @ 02:56 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    453

    re: State to Eliminate “Bride” & “Groom” on Marriage Certificates [W:303]

    Will anyone who is upset about this respond to the issue of what gay people who are now legally allowed to wed in that state are supposed to do if this form isn't changed at all? Is a man supposed to put his name in the bride space? A woman as groom? Do you not see how that could be an issue for some people?
    Last edited by RepublicanMcDuc; 11-29-12 at 06:55 PM.

  8. #258
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    12-11-12 @ 04:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,080

    re: State to Eliminate “Bride” & “Groom” on Marriage Certificates [W:303]

    i was 100% right and still am, this fact will not change simply because its what YOU wrote.
    Then show me the form, show me the options are still there & prove Im wrong.

    If you cant I can only conclude you are mentally ill.

  9. #259
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:04 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,080

    re: State to Eliminate “Bride” & “Groom” on Marriage Certificates [W:303]

    Quote Originally Posted by lpast View Post
    Do you wear panties ??
    Gay men don't wear panties. So I ask you again: What defines a husband and wife?
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  10. #260
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:04 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,823

    re: State to Eliminate “Bride” & “Groom” on Marriage Certificates [W:303]

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Austin View Post
    Then show me the form, show me the options are still there & prove Im wrong.

    If you cant I can only conclude you are mentally ill.
    oh look another failed insult LMAO

    the form isnt needed this is you being dishonest and trying to deflect but the facts wont change :shurg: why cant you just man up, show some integrity and admit you misspoke LOL

    heres your quote,

    you said "it takes away from others"
    my question was "how does it take away"
    you said
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Austin View Post
    Because an option that was there before, that some people liked, will no longer be there?
    sorry dude, you were 100% wrong or you misspoke and dont have the ablity to admit that fact for some reason? weird this would bother you.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

Page 26 of 50 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •