Page 16 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 499

Thread: State to Eliminate “Bride” & “Groom” on Marriage Certificates [W:303]

  1. #151
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Where they have FOX on in bars and restaurants
    Last Seen
    09-14-14 @ 02:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,700

    re: State to Eliminate “Bride” & “Groom” on Marriage Certificates [W:303]

    Quote Originally Posted by Das Sozialist View Post
    I think you're forgetting something.

    We're not Rome.
    Not YET!!!!

  2. #152
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:53 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,328
    Blog Entries
    2

    re: State to Eliminate “Bride” & “Groom” on Marriage Certificates [W:303]

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    It's purpose is defecation. The expulsion of fecal matter.

    If mentally ill people choose to put their sexual organs or other objects in there, that doesn't make it "normal"

    What if Homosexuality is a mental disorder like OCD, BPD, NPD, ect.? It's certainly a possibility.
    There is no evidence that homosexuality is a mental illness and it is not defined as such.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  3. #153
    Guru

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Illinois
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    3,335
    Blog Entries
    2

    re: State to Eliminate “Bride” & “Groom” on Marriage Certificates [W:303]

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    Read my post again. I haven't called anyone anything. I simply stated that it is a possibility.
    Ok lets look at that post again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    If mentally ill people choose to put their sexual organs or other objects in there, that doesn't make it "normal"
    Sure seems like you called homosexuals mentally ill.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    And all I'm saying is that in this new age of PC Liberalism where everything is political, I wouldn't be surprised if that decision was made for political reasons

    The removal of Homosexuality from the DSM-II criteria was not because of a "scientific breakthrough" previously undiscovered.
    Do you have any proof for your accusation or are you just making things up? The facts are the APA changed their decision based off of new studies that stated that homosexuals are not more psychologically disturbed then heterosexuals. If you want Im sure I can find a link to the studies or you can just use google to find them yourself.

  4. #154
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:53 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,328
    Blog Entries
    2

    re: State to Eliminate “Bride” & “Groom” on Marriage Certificates [W:303]

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    Why should I have to define normal for you? Don't you know?

    What % of the population engages in man inserting sexual organ into another man's buttocks compared to the % of the population that engages in the "normal" sexual activity between a male and female? You seem to be approaching this from the position that I'm discussing anal sex in terms of pleasure. You are mistaken. The primary function of sex is to propagate the species. Can you show me where a baby has ever been conceived when a man has put his sexual organ into a anus? Appreciate it.



    And they wouldn't have come to that conclusion because of political reasons? The "normalization" of Homosexuality is just another Cultural Marxist tactic to break down the traditional family.
    Many things are not "normal" based on numbers, but in fact are benefits, such as genius level IQ. Normal does not mean better or worse.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  5. #155
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,165

    re: State to Eliminate “Bride” & “Groom” on Marriage Certificates [W:303]

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    Sorry man but the butt is exit only

    So if a man and a woman have anal sex....it's wrong?


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  6. #156
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:53 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,328
    Blog Entries
    2

    re: State to Eliminate “Bride” & “Groom” on Marriage Certificates [W:303]

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    You claim it is "natural"

    I disagree

    You keep ignoring everything and falling back upon this "animals are gay too. So it's natural." strawman

    There is no "homosexual instinct" in animals. You can't point to irrational animal behavior and claim we use that to measure what is morally acceptable in a civil society. Men are rational beings. When an animal is trying to jam it's sexual organ into an anus, it's not making a rational determination that it is engaging in a homosexual act. It doesn't even know the difference between an anus and a vagina. They don't recognize and separate different stimuli intellectually like humans do.

    Animals also eat their young and engage is cannibalism. Are those natural too?
    Actually there may be instincts in animals to engage in homosexual behavior. We simply do not know for sure. The prevalence of such activity suggests it is strongly possible there is.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  7. #157
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    01-03-13 @ 01:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    294

    re: State to Eliminate “Bride” & “Groom” on Marriage Certificates [W:303]

    Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    No, we're NOT all god's people. I dont believe in a god therefor, i have NO god.
    The separation only applies to the government. Im sure you know that. It's when the common people bring their religion into the voting booth and vote what their religion tells them. That's the problem
    I used the term god's people to use the point of view of religious people who see everybody as people of god. I too don't believe in god. That is the problem but I'm surprised there hasn't been any Supreme Court ruling going for equality for everybody.

  8. #158
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,165

    re: State to Eliminate “Bride” & “Groom” on Marriage Certificates [W:303]

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    It's purpose is defecation. The expulsion of fecal matter.

    If mentally ill people choose to put their sexual organs or other objects in there, that doesn't make it "normal"

    What if Homosexuality is a mental disorder like OCD, BPD, NPD, ect.? It's certainly a possibility.
    You spend a lot of time thinking about gay sex. Interesting....


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  9. #159
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 04:50 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,195

    re: State to Eliminate “Bride” & “Groom” on Marriage Certificates [W:303]

    Quote Originally Posted by RabidAlpaca View Post
    My dog is gay. He seems to have absolutely no sexual interest in female dogs. He always humps male dogs. That's ok with me, that's his decision, as long as it makes him happy.
    Animals like to eat feces, their young, and a bunch of other bizarre behaviors we as rational human beings do not engage in. So as long as your dog is happy while eating poo and engaging in cannibalism you're cool with that right? If people want to kill their young, eat poo, and eat other human beings, hey animals do it, so it's cool right?

    My question is, why do you feel that other people being gay effects your life? If it makes them happy, who are you to interfere? What is it you want to do with gay people?
    Your question is a red herring. Gay people don't directly affect my life. The radical acceptance of anything gay people want however affects the culture I live in. Homosexuality as part of the DSM-II criteria was removed for most likely political reasons, not scientific. As a result we are now at the point where there are same sex couples who want to have kids in ways that are certainly not "natural". It's the gradual breakdown of the traditional family unit that can have real negative effects on the psychology of these kids when they get older. It has negative effects on society. The present state of Black America can directly be tied to the breakdown the Black Family.

    Study after study has shown that children do best when raised by their biological parents in a low conflict household. A male and female who are their BIOLOGICAL parents. Why would you want to deprive them of that opportunity so homosexuals can have whatever they want?

  10. #160
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 04:50 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,195

    re: State to Eliminate “Bride” & “Groom” on Marriage Certificates [W:303]

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    You spend a lot of time thinking about gay sex. Interesting....
    /yawn

    Dodge noted

Page 16 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •