Page 13 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 499

Thread: State to Eliminate “Bride” & “Groom” on Marriage Certificates [W:303]

  1. #121
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 04:50 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,195

    re: State to Eliminate “Bride” & “Groom” on Marriage Certificates [W:303]

    Quote Originally Posted by Omgitsme View Post
    LGBT people are not mentally ill and its absolutely terrible that you would call them that.
    Read my post again. I haven't called anyone anything. I simply stated that it is a possibility.

    And homosexuality used to be considered a mental disorder a while ago and then new research came out that suggested that it wasnt a mental disorder so no it isnt a possibility at all.
    And all I'm saying is that in this new age of PC Liberalism where everything is political, I wouldn't be surprised if that decision was made for political reasons

    The removal of Homosexuality from the DSM-II criteria was not because of a "scientific breakthrough" previously undiscovered.

  2. #122
    Antichrist
    zgoldsmith23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    TN
    Last Seen
    11-06-17 @ 12:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,692

    re: State to Eliminate “Bride” & “Groom” on Marriage Certificates [W:303]

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    And they wouldn't have come to that conclusion because of political reasons? The "normalization" of Homosexuality is just another Cultural Marxist tactic to break down the traditional family.
    I'll make a thread in the 'Conspiracy Theories' subforum later for this.
    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    I've never denied my own hackish tendencies
    Quote Originally Posted by Pin dÁr View Post
    scientific by itself isn't enough of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by blaxshep View Post
    Not all Nazis were bad people

  3. #123
    Finite and Precious
    Jredbaron96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    With you.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    7,894
    Blog Entries
    2

    re: State to Eliminate “Bride” & “Groom” on Marriage Certificates [W:303]

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post

    What % of the population engages in man inserting sexual organ into another man's buttocks compared to the % of the population that engages in the "normal" sexual activity between a male and female?
    So your saying normality is defined by what the majority does/is?

    And they wouldn't have come to that conclusion because of political reasons?

    Conspiracy forum is over there. ------>


    The "normalization" of Homosexuality is just another Cultural Marxist tactic to break down the traditional family.
    OH yeah, I forgot about that part of the Communist Manifesto where is said the homosexuality is the pinnacle of workers rights. Silly me.


    Guess what buddy.

    Queers have families too. They're all right.
    "Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough."
    -FDR

  4. #124
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 04:50 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,195

    re: State to Eliminate “Bride” & “Groom” on Marriage Certificates [W:303]

    Quote Originally Posted by zgoldsmith23 View Post
    I'll make a thread in the 'Conspiracy Theories' subforum later for this.
    Dodge noted

  5. #125
    Antichrist
    zgoldsmith23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    TN
    Last Seen
    11-06-17 @ 12:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,692

    re: State to Eliminate “Bride” & “Groom” on Marriage Certificates [W:303]

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    Dodge noted
    Considering that wasn't even a reply to me, I didn't dodge anything. Your falsehood is noted, though.

    Here is my response: Click here, Bronson
    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    I've never denied my own hackish tendencies
    Quote Originally Posted by Pin dÁr View Post
    scientific by itself isn't enough of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by blaxshep View Post
    Not all Nazis were bad people

  6. #126
    Professor
    wolfsgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 09:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,140

    re: State to Eliminate “Bride” & “Groom” on Marriage Certificates [W:303]

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    Why should I have to define normal for you? Don't you know?

    What % of the population engages in man inserting sexual organ into another man's buttocks compared to the % of the population that engages in the "normal" sexual activity between a male and female? You seem to be approaching this from the position that I'm discussing anal sex in terms of pleasure. You are mistaken. The primary function of sex is to propagate the species. Can you show me where a baby has ever been conceived when a man has put his sexual organ into a anus? Appreciate it.



    And they wouldn't have come to that conclusion because of political reasons? The "normalization" of Homosexuality is just another Cultural Marxist tactic to break down the traditional family.
    There are more heterosexuals that have anal sex than there are homosexuals.
    " May you live as long as you wish, and love as long as you live"
    R.A. Heinlein

  7. #127
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 04:50 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,195

    re: State to Eliminate “Bride” & “Groom” on Marriage Certificates [W:303]

    Quote Originally Posted by Jredbaron96 View Post
    So your saying normality is defined by what the majority does/is?
    Nope

    Conspiracy forum is over there. ------>
    Dodge noted

    It's not my problem you don't want to discuss all possibilities

    OH yeah, I forgot about that part of the Communist Manifesto where is said the homosexuality is the pinnacle of workers rights. Silly me.
    Another dodge noted

    Read the goals of Communists. It's about changing the culture gradually over time and breaking down the traditional family unit. Look at the families in the black community. 70% single mother households. Breaking the traditional family unit is one of the main goals of Liberals/Collectivists

    How are blacks doing under Liberal/Collectivist policies? 15% Unemployment. 50% youth unemployment.


    Guess what buddy.

    Queers have families too. They're all right.
    That's your opinion and unfortunately for the children in those "families" studies have shown children are best raised by their biological parents (male and female) in a low conflict household. It's scientific fact.

  8. #128
    Engineer

    RabidAlpaca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    American in Europe
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    14,588

    re: State to Eliminate “Bride” & “Groom” on Marriage Certificates [W:303]

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    It's purpose is defecation. The expulsion of fecal matter.

    If mentally ill people choose to put their sexual organs or other objects in there, that doesn't make it "normal"

    What if Homosexuality is a mental disorder like OCD, BPD, NPD, ect.? It's certainly a possibility.
    Homosexuality isn't a mental disorder simply because you find it "icky". All of our sexual organs serve multiple purposes. Your argument is invalid.
    Quote Originally Posted by LowDown View Post
    I've got to say that it is shadenfreudalicious to see the rich and famous fucquewads on the coast suffering from the fires.

  9. #129
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Gina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    31,964

    re: State to Eliminate “Bride” & “Groom” on Marriage Certificates [W:303]

    Quote Originally Posted by zgoldsmith23 View Post
    Oh boy, does that mean any man who has received a rectal examination is mentally ill? Do you have any evidence that being homosexual is the same as being mentally ill? The purpose of the vagina is also used to expel babies and urine. What's your point? A nation of celibate losers? No fun in that.
    One small correction, urine is not expelled through our vaginas. It's expelled through a separate opening, the urethra. Otherwise...good post!

  10. #130
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 04:50 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,195

    re: State to Eliminate “Bride” & “Groom” on Marriage Certificates [W:303]

    Quote Originally Posted by zgoldsmith23 View Post
    Considering that wasn't even a reply to me, I didn't dodge anything. Your falsehood is noted, though.

    Here is my response: Click here, Bronson
    Why do you keep dodging? You're trying to characterize my opinion as a CT. It's easier for you to play these mocking games while tossing out a bunch of canards because you don't want to have a real discussion.

    Let's look at your quote from that link:

    Quote Originally Posted by zgoldsmith23 View Post
    Oh boy, does that mean any man who has received a rectal examination is mentally ill? Do you have any evidence that being homosexual is the same as being mentally ill? The purpose of the vagina is also used to expel babies and urine. What's your point? A nation of celibate losers? No fun in that.
    So now you want to equate a medical examination (like a plumber checking the pipes) to sexual activity for pleasure. Every example you've given here is a red herring.

    Homosexuality was a mental illness (DSM-II Criteria) until it was removed (the case can be made it was for political reasons). There were no major scientific breakthroughs which caused psychologists to remove it. None. It was removed with a vote and only passed with 55% of that vote. A homosexual group based out of San Francisco originally started the "political protests" to remove Homosexuality from the DSM-II criteria.

    Now you can go ahead and mock and do what you're going to do with your little tactics. I don't bother with that. Truth isn't necessarily always what you want to hear. It's not cool and trendy in today's warped culture to criticize or question homosexuality. Teh gays are a Collectivist/Liberal Victim Group now in 2012. They cannot be questioned/criticized/ect apparently.
    Last edited by Bronson; 11-29-12 at 04:05 PM.

Page 13 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •