Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 71

Thread: Iran president congratulates Hamas on 'victory'

  1. #61
    free market communist
    Gardener's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    09-30-17 @ 12:27 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,661

    Re: Iran president congratulates Hamas on 'victory'

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePlayDrive View Post
    Ah, I see. If I don't accept the words you've put into my mouth and the "dogma" that you've attributed to me without my consent, then I am "lying" and not an "actual liberal." Like I said, you're projecting. Thus far, you seem to be the one with the dogmatic attitude.
    So, THAT'S why you justify the support for a genocidal terrorist organization.

    Thanks for clearing that up.
    "you're better off on Stormfront discussing how evil brown men are taking innocent white flowers." Infinite Chaos

  2. #62
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Iran president congratulates Hamas on 'victory'

    Quote Originally Posted by Gardener View Post
    So, THAT'S why you justify the support for a genocidal terrorist organization.

    Thanks for clearing that up.
    Do you make a profit from senility or do you behave this way only for my pleasure?

  3. #63
    Sage
    Medusa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Turkey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    38,081

    Re: Iran president congratulates Hamas on 'victory'

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggen View Post
    Get back on the topic. I've answered that question already. Or go start some nice thread about how Turkey is the land of paradise and everybody is out to destroy them.

    This thread is about Hamas and Iran. If you can't stick to it, leave.
    ..........

    i cant get a honest answer..........
    "Sovereignty is not given, it is taken." ATATÜRK

  4. #64
    
    TheGirlNextDoor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    09-24-14 @ 02:31 AM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    20,033
    Blog Entries
    21

    Re: Iran president congratulates Hamas on 'victory'

    Moderator's Warning:
    Iran president congratulates Hamas on 'victory' Let's please get back to the topic at hand. Thank you.
    Fool me once, shame on you.
    Fool me twice....shame on me.

  5. #65
    Educator Klown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    12-14-12 @ 04:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    982

    Re: Iran president congratulates Hamas on 'victory'

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    He did not change his name.


    Mahmoud Ahmadinejad revealed to have Jewish past - Telegraph

    His doctorate is in "Traffic Management". That's a physics academic? hahaha



    How can you be SO WRONG about stuff that you claim is important to you?
    Its what's called an I.S.D.M (instillation of superficial discrepancy mode) for the purpose of flushing out the apologists and fascists

    It seems to have worked beautifully

  6. #66
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,419

    Re: Iran president congratulates Hamas on 'victory'

    Quote Originally Posted by Klown View Post
    Its what's called an I.S.D.M (instillation of superficial discrepancy mode) for the purpose of flushing out the apologists and fascists

    It seems to have worked beautifully
    Look, dude, he didn't change his name - his father did. YOU WERE WRONG.

    He is not a "Physics Academic", his education is a joke. Again, YOU WERE WRONG.

    Deal with it.

  7. #67
    Educator Klown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    12-14-12 @ 04:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    982

    Re: Iran president congratulates Hamas on 'victory'

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Look, dude, he didn't change his name - his father did. YOU WERE WRONG.

    He is not a "Physics Academic", his education is a joke. Again, YOU WERE WRONG.

    Deal with it.
    works every time

    lol

    What you need to deal with is this recent New York meeting between Ahmadinejad and the Orhtodox Jewish community.

    Funny how the mass media didnt publicise this important meeting

    Israeli leaders meet Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in NYC - YouTube
    Last edited by Klown; 11-25-12 at 07:25 PM.

  8. #68
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,419

    Re: Iran president congratulates Hamas on 'victory'

    Quote Originally Posted by Klown View Post
    works every time

    lol

    What you need to deal with is this recent New York meeting between Ahmadinejad and the Orhtodox Jewish community.

    Funny how the mass media didnt publicise this important meeting

    Israeli leaders meet Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in NYC - YouTube

    Do you think that an "important meeting" somehow changes that YOU WERE WRONG, very wrong, about (at least) two things that you claim to care about. Will you address that, or bust out another youtube video?

  9. #69
    Educator Klown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    12-14-12 @ 04:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    982

    Re: Iran president congratulates Hamas on 'victory'

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Do you think that an "important meeting" somehow changes that YOU WERE WRONG, very wrong, about (at least) two things that you claim to care about. Will you address that, or bust out another youtube video?
    The apologist flushing technique was suggested to me by a very credible source.

    She assured me that it works almost every time and that it will expose the pseudo-fighters for freedom and democracy.

    Keep posting echo farm.

  10. #70
    Guru

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    11-24-13 @ 11:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    3,001

    Re: Iran president congratulates Hamas on 'victory'

    Quote Originally Posted by Klown View Post
    works every time

    lol

    What you need to deal with is this recent New York meeting between Ahmadinejad and the Orhtodox Jewish community.

    Funny how the mass media didnt publicise this important meeting

    Israeli leaders meet Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in NYC - YouTube

    They probably agreed to continue bashing each other in public so their base would continue to support them.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •