Page 33 of 44 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 330 of 436

Thread: Student Suspended for Refusing to Wear a School-Issued RFID Tracker

  1. #321
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: Student Suspended for Refusing to Wear a School-Issued RFID Tracker

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    LMAO, this is how dishonest you are. You take something and throw out the argument because you don't want to hear it. You claim other people are dishonest, but you dismiss absolutely everything and then say "can you show me blah blah blah". Nothing I said was NOT factual. It is all correct. The fact of the matter is that your debate is so weak all you can say is "it's utter nonsense" deflection tripe so that you don't have to deal with anything. You make an unrestricted argument, not me. You lie about my arguments, you dismiss, and you pretend you won.

    I never said you wouldn't be subdued or that you could go anywhere, in fact I said you couldn't. But that being as it is, doesn't mean the school can do whatever they want to police against it. So if you ever decide to stop lying, stop using intellectual dishonesty in your arguments, come back and debate like a grown up. Till then, what you posted is deflectionary tripe built on your inability to defend your position.
    again at the end of the day the tags in the manner they are used do not infringe on freedom or rights and the school has the right to know who is on their property and where. make 50 more posts this fact will not change
    this is the only fact needed to support my statement and one you can not prove wrong
    this isnt about "winning" lmao its about facts and facts prove you wrong and my statement true
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #322
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Student Suspended for Refusing to Wear a School-Issued RFID Tracker

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    1.)you said i present NO facts, thats a proven lie LOL
    Your argument is not factual. It is based in the assumption of unlimited response by government. It's been shown. All you can do is deflect. And the more you deflect, the more you prove me right. So keep posting cause all you're doing is showing how right I am.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  3. #323
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: Student Suspended for Refusing to Wear a School-Issued RFID Tracker

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    Your argument is not factual. It is based in the assumption of unlimited response by government. It's been shown. All you can do is deflect. And the more you deflect, the more you prove me right. So keep posting cause all you're doing is showing how right I am.
    you are lying again just like you lied before. its not an argument.

    again at the end of the day the tags in the manner they are used do not infringe on freedom or rights and the school has the right to know who is on their property and where. make 50 more posts this fact will not change
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #324
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Student Suspended for Refusing to Wear a School-Issued RFID Tracker

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    again at the end of the day the tags in the manner they are used do not infringe on freedom or rights and the school has the right to know who is on their property and where. make 50 more posts this fact will not change
    this is the only fact needed to support my statement and one you can not prove wrong
    this isnt about "winning" lmao its about facts and facts prove you wrong and my statement true
    Government possesses no rights, rights are held only by the individual. But regardless, even given the privilege to police a property, what they can do is limited. You've presented no fact beyond maybe all of our movements are on some level restricted (it's not limited to school, but you seem to not want to consider that). Everything else is supposition, dishonesty, and deflection.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  5. #325
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: Student Suspended for Refusing to Wear a School-Issued RFID Tracker

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    Government possesses no rights, rights are held only by the individual. But regardless, even given the privilege to police a property, what they can do is limited. You've presented no fact beyond maybe all of our movements are on some level restricted (it's not limited to school, but you seem to not want to consider that). Everything else is supposition, dishonesty, and deflection.
    again at the end of the day the tags in the manner they are used do not infringe on freedom or rights and the school has the right to know who is on their property and where. make 50 more posts this fact will not change
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #326
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Student Suspended for Refusing to Wear a School-Issued RFID Tracker

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    you are lying again just like you lied before. its not an argument.

    again at the end of the day the tags in the manner they are used do not infringe on freedom or rights and the school has the right to know who is on their property and where. make 50 more posts this fact will not change
    This is not a lie. It is as said. Your argument is that "can they go anywhere they want whenever they want? No. Then the response is warranted". There's no restriction there, there's no real fact that doesn't ignore the larger consequence. All of our movements everywhere outside our own personal property (and in many ways, even there) are restricted on some level. You like to ignore that. Which is why I am not lying, and you are being dishonest and presenting little to no fact. Sure a student can't go everywhere (that being the closest thing you have to a fact in your argument and nothing more), but so are the rest of our movements...on public property no less. But you break your argument because you don't want to say we can be forced to have RFID in public or in State or National parks even though your argument makes none of these distinctions. It is an argument of general non-restriction. And that's a fact.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  7. #327
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Student Suspended for Refusing to Wear a School-Issued RFID Tracker

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    again at the end of the day the tags in the manner they are used do not infringe on freedom or rights and the school has the right to know who is on their property and where. make 50 more posts this fact will not change
    It's a 4th amendment issue. There is the infringement upon right and liberty.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  8. #328
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: Student Suspended for Refusing to Wear a School-Issued RFID Tracker

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    This is not a lie. It is as said. Your argument is that "can they go anywhere they want whenever they want? No. Then the response is warranted". There's no restriction there, there's no real fact that doesn't ignore the larger consequence. All of our movements everywhere outside our own personal property (and in many ways, even there) are restricted on some level. You like to ignore that. Which is why I am not lying, and you are being dishonest and presenting little to no fact. Sure a student can't go everywhere (that being the closest thing you have to a fact in your argument and nothing more), but so are the rest of our movements...on public property no less. But you break your argument because you don't want to say we can be forced to have RFID in public or in State or National parks even though your argument makes none of these distinctions. It is an argument of general non-restriction. And that's a fact.
    Please stop lying any making stuff up, stay on topic, on things ACTUALLY being said and out of fantasyland

    Does my kid have the right to go anywhere on school property at any time she wants? Nope
    Do I have the right to go anywhere on school property at any time she wants? Nope
    Does the school have the right to know who is on their property , where and when? Yes
    again at the end of the day the tags in the manner they are used do not infringe on freedom or rights and the school has the right to know who is on their property, when and where.
    make 50 more posts these facts will not change
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  9. #329
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: Student Suspended for Refusing to Wear a School-Issued RFID Tracker

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    It's a 4th amendment issue. There is the infringement upon right and liberty.


    Does my kid have the right to go anywhere on school property at any time she wants? Nope
    Do I have the right to go anywhere on school property at any time she wants? Nope
    Does the school have the right to know who is on their property , where and when? Yes
    again at the end of the day the tags in the manner they are used do not infringe on freedom or rights and the school has the right to know who is on their property, when and where.

    make 50 more posts these facts will not change
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  10. #330
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Student Suspended for Refusing to Wear a School-Issued RFID Tracker

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    Please stop lying any making stuff up, stay on topic, on things ACTUALLY being said and out of fantasyland

    Does my kid have the right to go anywhere on school property at any time she wants? Nope
    Do I have the right to go anywhere on school property at any time she wants? Nope
    Does the school have the right to know who is on their property , where and when? Yes
    again at the end of the day the tags in the manner they are used do not infringe on freedom or rights and the school has the right to know who is on their property, when and where.
    make 50 more posts these facts will not change
    Public school has no rights, so no.

    As I have stated before, this has been dismantled. You claim I lie and then continue with an argument that proves I am not. I have addressed all your issues, you can only ignore and deflect ad nauseum. And that is a fact.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

Page 33 of 44 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •