Page 32 of 44 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
Results 311 to 320 of 436

Thread: Student Suspended for Refusing to Wear a School-Issued RFID Tracker

  1. #311
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    01-03-13 @ 01:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    294

    Re: Student Suspended for Refusing to Wear a School-Issued RFID Tracker

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    It's a bit more than religion, it's right to secure one's self, property, and papers against unreasonable search and seizure as well. As technology grows and allows for more and more passive and aggressive forms of search, recording, and databasing, we have to be very careful in what government is allowed to wield and what the citizens must be subjected to. On school grounds, this is simply not necessary.
    I skimmed the article and I read her reason was because it was against her religion, I may be wrong about that though.

    I agree with all that you say. I'm happy that it's at the school and not anywhere else. A school can justify it because they think that they need to keep track of where the students are. At least the students appear to be able to somewhat opt out of it by switching schools, although that seems like quite a hassle.

  2. #312
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,822

    Re: Student Suspended for Refusing to Wear a School-Issued RFID Tracker

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    You presented no facts. Your argument is that kids in school can't go everywhere; hence this expansion of power and force is warranted (this is an unrestricted argument), is not factual nor do you hold it to its logical conclusions. Rather you deflect away when the flaws and inconsistencies are pointed out.
    now you are just telling bold face lies LOL
    please stop lying and just making things up that i never said LOL its funny watching me say "A" and then you say "well nu-huh cause A really means B,C,D,E,F so there" LMAO
    nope, ive only said "A" the nonsense that you are repeating is meaningless to what i actually stated and the facts

    Does a kid have the right to go anywhere in the school they want at any time they want? no
    Do i have the right to go anywhere in the school they want at any time they want? no
    Does the school have the right to know who is on there property and where they are at all times? yes you havent changed any of these facts

    these are facts that support me by all means try to argue against them
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #313
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Student Suspended for Refusing to Wear a School-Issued RFID Tracker

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    Does a kid have the right to go anywhere in the school they want at any time they want? no
    No they cannot. But that is true of many situations, as has been pointed out to you on several occasions. In public can you go anywhere you want at any time you want? No. Ergo.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    Do i have the right to go anywhere in the school they want at any time they want? no
    See above

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    Does the school have the right to know who is on there property and where they are at all times? yes you havent changed any of these facts
    Private school, yes. Public school, no. Government cannot hold rights, so it only has privilege. They have privilege granted by The People to police the property on behalf of the People. This does not give unrestricted license to growth of power and aggression. The same entity that owns the property of public schools owns public property in general; yet you break your arguments at this point to try to pretend it's different. This is the first place you engage in dishonesty, but it certainly hasn't been the last.

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    these are facts that support me by all means try to argue against them
    Done and done. You merely deflect away and ignore argument however. So I don't know how much good it would actually do to point out your errors.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  4. #314
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Student Suspended for Refusing to Wear a School-Issued RFID Tracker

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    now you are just telling bold face lies LOL
    please stop lying and just making things up that i never said LOL its funny watching me say "A" and then you say "well nu-huh cause A really means B,C,D,E,F so there" LMAO
    nope, ive only said "A" the nonsense that you are repeating is meaningless to what i actually stated and the facts

    Does a kid have the right to go anywhere in the school they want at any time they want? no
    Do i have the right to go anywhere in the school they want at any time they want? no
    Does the school have the right to know who is on there property and where they are at all times? yes you havent changed any of these facts

    these are facts that support me by all means try to argue against them
    If you're going to accuse me of lying, don't prove me correct in your next paragraph. LMAO.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  5. #315
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Student Suspended for Refusing to Wear a School-Issued RFID Tracker

    Quote Originally Posted by Sonic View Post
    I skimmed the article and I read her reason was because it was against her religion, I may be wrong about that though.
    You are correct, that was her contention. I am expanding though and would say that in general this is a 4th amendment concern.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  6. #316
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,822

    Re: Student Suspended for Refusing to Wear a School-Issued RFID Tracker

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    1.)no they cannot. But that is true of many situations, as has been pointed out to you on several occasions. In public can you go anywhere you want at any time you want? No. Ergo.....



    2.)See above



    3.)Private school, yes. Public school, no. Government cannot hold rights, so it only has privilege. They have privilege granted by The People to police the property on behalf of the People. This does not give unrestricted license to growth of power and aggression. The same entity that owns the property of public schools owns public property in general; yet you break your arguments at this point to try to pretend it's different. This is the first place you engage in dishonesty, but it certainly hasn't been the last.



    4.)Done and done. You merely deflect away and ignore argument however. So I don't know how much good it would actually do to point out your errors.
    1.) thanks for admitting this FACT, the rest is meaningless because nobody is discussing "other" situations LMAO its MEANINGLESS, its legal to kill in OTHERE situations ergo? your point is meaningless LMAO
    2.) yes see above its is also a FACT
    3.) this is 100% FALSE the school private or public most definitely has the to know who is on there property and where they are at all times? thats a fact hence the above questions you already admitted they were fact LMAO no matter how much you cry about this fact it wont change. LOL
    4.) you did nothing FACTUAL but mutter nonsense while the fact still support me

    I love it keep going, keep telling me how the school has no right to know who is there, where and when.

    I think ill just find a school and hang out there tomorrow and when asked by staff ill say its none of their business, if a security guard doesnt subdue me when the police get their ill tell him the school has no right to know what im doing there because Ikari said so LMAO

    again let me know when you have anything factual LOL
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  7. #317
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,822

    Re: Student Suspended for Refusing to Wear a School-Issued RFID Tracker

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    If you're going to accuse me of lying, don't prove me correct in your next paragraph. LMAO.
    you in fact lied

    Does a kid have the right to go anywhere in the school they want at any time they want? no
    Do i have the right to go anywhere in the school they want at any time they want? no
    Does the school have the right to know who is on there property and where they are at all times? yes you havent changed any of these facts

    these are facts that support me by all means try to argue against them
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #318
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Student Suspended for Refusing to Wear a School-Issued RFID Tracker

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    1.) thanks for admitting this FACT, the rest is meaningless because nobody is discussing "other" situations LMAO its MEANINGLESS, its legal to kill in OTHERE situations ergo? your point is meaningless LMAO
    LMAO, this is how dishonest you are. You take something and throw out the argument because you don't want to hear it. You claim other people are dishonest, but you dismiss absolutely everything and then say "can you show me blah blah blah". Nothing I said was NOT factual. It is all correct. The fact of the matter is that your debate is so weak all you can say is "it's utter nonsense" deflection tripe so that you don't have to deal with anything. You make an unrestricted argument, not me. You lie about my arguments, you dismiss, and you pretend you won.

    I never said you wouldn't be subdued or that you could go anywhere, in fact I said you couldn't. But that being as it is, doesn't mean the school can do whatever they want to police against it. So if you ever decide to stop lying, stop using intellectual dishonesty in your arguments, come back and debate like a grown up. Till then, what you posted is deflectionary tripe built on your inability to defend your position.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  9. #319
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Student Suspended for Refusing to Wear a School-Issued RFID Tracker

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    you in fact lied
    Prove it. I did not lie. I said your argument was "Your argument is that kids in school can't go everywhere; hence this expansion of power and force is warranted (this is an unrestricted argument)" which you call a lie and then you state:

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    Does a kid have the right to go anywhere in the school they want at any time they want? no
    Do i have the right to go anywhere in the school they want at any time they want? no
    Does the school have the right to know who is on there property and where they are at all times? yes you havent changed any of these facts

    these are facts that support me by all means try to argue against them
    Which is exactly as I stated, hence you proving me right. You made an unrestricted argument built upon some preconceived conviction of total control by State. I've dismantled your argument already. I've taken them to the logical conclusions and shown the break down. The only thing you can do is call it absurd and try to move on. But your dishonesty is catching up to you and you cannot deflect forever. Sorry Charlie.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  10. #320
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,822

    Re: Student Suspended for Refusing to Wear a School-Issued RFID Tracker

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    1.)Prove it. I did not lie. I said your argument was "Your argument is that kids in school can't go everywhere; hence this expansion of power and force is warranted (this is an unrestricted argument)" which you call a lie and then you state:



    2.)Which is exactly as I stated, hence you proving me right. You made an unrestricted argument built upon some preconceived conviction of total control by State. I've dismantled your argument already. I've taken them to the logical conclusions and shown the break down. The only thing you can do is call it absurd and try to move on. But your dishonesty is catching up to you and you cannot deflect forever. Sorry Charlie.
    1.)you said i present NO facts, thats a proven lie LOL
    2.) wrong again this is what you TRY to make my statements and you TRY to make the facts into but they simply are not. You MAKE things up and try to TURN them into something you can "dismantle" but the the fact is you are making arguments up that done exist compared to what is actually being said and what the actual facts are. LOL

    at the end of the day the tags do not infringe on freedom or rights and the school has the right to know who is on their property and where.

    NOTHING you say changes that statement unless of course you continue to make stuff up and add stuff that nobody said. LMAO its halarious wathcing you say things nobody did.

    "unlimited power" "total control state"

    its nonsens ill stick with fact you can keep repeating fantasy if you want.

    again at the end of the day the tags in the manner they are used do not infringe on freedom or rights and the school has the right to know who is on their property and where. make 50 more posts this fact will not change
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

Page 32 of 44 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •