Page 31 of 44 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 310 of 436

Thread: Student Suspended for Refusing to Wear a School-Issued RFID Tracker

  1. #301
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    Re: Student Suspended for Refusing to Wear a School-Issued RFID Tracker

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    You certainly impose no limitations. Any new tech seems to be OK by you. But if the government has not the power, it may not use a force; even if it's new tech. You argue for near unlimited powers. LMAO
    nope just more things you are making up and are falsely assuming with no logic to support it at all. sorry wrong again
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #302
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Student Suspended for Refusing to Wear a School-Issued RFID Tracker

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    nope just more things you are making up and are falsely assuming with no logic to support it at all. sorry wrong again
    Just more deflection and no substance, falsely assuming with no logic to support it at all. Sorry wrong again.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  3. #303
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    01-03-13 @ 01:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    294

    Re: Student Suspended for Refusing to Wear a School-Issued RFID Tracker

    Seems like an infringement on rights, but I can see the positives. At least the kid can transfer to a school where she doesn't have to do anything "against her religion."

  4. #304
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    Re: Student Suspended for Refusing to Wear a School-Issued RFID Tracker

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    1.)lol So you're saying that schools have long been using RFID. Interesting.



    2.)That's true of a lot of places, even in public. Yet you're drawing an invisible line and using the same failed argument. And just because the schools have privilege of monitoring doesn't mean that's unlimited. You argue that they have right to monitor and that may be expanded at whim.



    3.)Usually not actually



    4.)It is indeed assumption on your part as you assume new tech proper confines of government force. The government must first ask and obtain permission and demonstrate that it is not infringing upon the rights and liberties of anyone.



    5.)Like I said, government has privilege to monitor, but it is not unlimited. Until you can change this fact, you have nothing. LMAO
    1.) nope wrong again im saying this new power you speak of is already being down in other ways and your opinion of new power is meanignless LOL
    2.) again with the unlimited lie you keep pushing, sorry nobody honest buys it, try again. The line isnt invisible its the same.
    3.) again facts are on my side and you have nothing
    4.) no the school does not, like i said its school property and they have every right to monitor who is on it, until you can change this fact you have nothing and this is monitoring that isnt any different

    5.) nobody here said its unlimited, keep saying this it meaningless. fact stands no rights or freedoms have been lost adding this tag system.
    all you have is nu-huh, i said so, and failed examples that have nothign to do with anything being discussed here, its quite amusing.

    Ive had the same question for pages and you have nothing to go against it, just double and circle talk

    I repeat its school property and they have every right to monitor who is on it, until you can change this fact you have nothing.

    keep trying though its funny
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  5. #305
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    Re: Student Suspended for Refusing to Wear a School-Issued RFID Tracker

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    Well if that ain't the pot calling the kettle black.
    except i have facts on my sides lol
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #306
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Student Suspended for Refusing to Wear a School-Issued RFID Tracker

    Quote Originally Posted by Sonic View Post
    Seems like an infringement on rights, but I can see the positives. At least the kid can transfer to a school where she doesn't have to do anything "against her religion."
    It's a bit more than religion, it's right to secure one's self, property, and papers against unreasonable search and seizure as well. As technology grows and allows for more and more passive and aggressive forms of search, recording, and databasing, we have to be very careful in what government is allowed to wield and what the citizens must be subjected to. On school grounds, this is simply not necessary.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  7. #307
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Student Suspended for Refusing to Wear a School-Issued RFID Tracker

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    except i have facts on my sides lol
    LMAO, if by facts you mean that you deflect away from your arguments because of the natural conclusions they would bear, sure. But if you mean anything to back up what you've claimed, no, as you are not logically consistent in the application of conclusion.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  8. #308
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    Re: Student Suspended for Refusing to Wear a School-Issued RFID Tracker

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    Just more deflection and no substance, falsely assuming with no logic to support it at all. Sorry wrong again.
    translation: you cant support it so you are trying to deflect.

    Please by all means if you disagree bring FACTUAL prove to the table about the subject at hand.

    Ive presented facts that reality directly to the topic at hand what have you presented? Nothing LOL
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  9. #309
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Student Suspended for Refusing to Wear a School-Issued RFID Tracker

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    translation: you cant support it so you are trying to deflect.

    Please by all means if you disagree bring FACTUAL prove to the table about the subject at hand.

    Ive presented facts that reality directly to the topic at hand what have you presented? Nothing LOL
    You presented no facts. Your argument is that kids in school can't go everywhere; hence this expansion of power and force is warranted (this is an unrestricted argument), is not factual nor do you hold it to its logical conclusions. Rather you deflect away when the flaws and inconsistencies are pointed out.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  10. #310
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    Re: Student Suspended for Refusing to Wear a School-Issued RFID Tracker

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    LMAO, if by facts you mean that you deflect away from your arguments because of the natural conclusions they would bear, sure. But if you mean anything to back up what you've claimed, no, as you are not logically consistent in the application of conclusion.
    Does a kid have the right to go anywhere in the school they want at any time they want? no
    Do i have the right to go anywhere in the school they want at any time they want? no
    Does the school have the right to know who is on there property and where they are at all times? yes you havent changed any of these facts

    these are facts that support me by all means try to argue against them
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

Page 31 of 44 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •