Page 30 of 44 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
Results 291 to 300 of 436

Thread: Student Suspended for Refusing to Wear a School-Issued RFID Tracker

  1. #291
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,798

    Re: Student Suspended for Refusing to Wear a School-Issued RFID Tracker

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    I have already answered those by calling them irreverent. Do you not like my answer?
    ahhhh and there we have it they are fully relevant and your dismal of them shows you cant be honest and wont admit to being wrong LMAO

    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #292
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,798

    Re: Student Suspended for Refusing to Wear a School-Issued RFID Tracker

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    Says the fact that they expanded the tools and force they are using.



    It would depend upon the specific means they are going through.



    I'm not so sure



    Government has limited privilege for monitoring, yes. But that privilege is not unlimited, and you seem to assume it is.
    1.) you mean your opinion and its meaningless anyway lol
    2.) not really in this case they are the same, kids dont have the right to go where they choose at the school whether they are personally monitored with eyes or badges
    3.) you being sure is meaningless to the facts
    4.) again there is no assumption on my part at all thats just you making things up when you have no factual argument

    like i said its school property and they have every right to monitor who is on it, until you can change this fact you have nothing.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #293
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,798

    Re: Student Suspended for Refusing to Wear a School-Issued RFID Tracker

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    It is hard to imagine... but that is probably the toughest school in that area of millions of people.
    by your description alone it seems very imaginable but i get what you are saying
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #294
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,798

    Re: Student Suspended for Refusing to Wear a School-Issued RFID Tracker

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesrage View Post
    If you get kids to see no problem wearing tracking devices then forced implants and mandated tracking devices is not that far off.
    LMAO
    sorry i simply dont buy that, seems like total nonsense because they two are nothing a like at all
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  5. #295
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,798

    Re: Student Suspended for Refusing to Wear a School-Issued RFID Tracker

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    Government force is limited. The school cannot have unlimited mandate as government was never granted unlimited mandate.
    good thing nobody is saying the school should have unlimited powers LMAO
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #296
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:37 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,145

    Re: Student Suspended for Refusing to Wear a School-Issued RFID Tracker

    Quote Originally Posted by AreteCourage View Post
    The bolded things are true. What if a student is merely using the restroom, or running an errand for the teach? Should school administrators be tracking them electronically within that school? No. The assumption is always that they are up to no good, but that isn't always the case. Here's what you do...if you don't want students in a particular location...lock the doors to it, or have someone looking at the area.

    Students shouldn't look at a school like it is a prison. While they are on campus...they should go to class. Of course, but if they don't..well their grades will suffer and likewise their hides from their parents. The assumption that the school should know a students whereabouts at all times is flawed. The student understands there are consequences if they break rules and are caught doing so, but not all students who are in the halls while class is in session are necessarily doing anything terrible.

    There is a such a thing as going too far, and I believe electronic tracking is going too far.
    and if i am the school administrator and experience a columbine-like assault, i want to know how many of my students are located in the most vulnerable location
    with this device, i should be able to learn that information
    we are negotiating about dividing a pizza and in the meantime israel is eating it
    once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed

  7. #297
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:37 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,145

    Re: Student Suspended for Refusing to Wear a School-Issued RFID Tracker

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    How would it work against any of our detriments if we were to adopt this policy on whole? Yet would you support the government tagging you with RFID everywhere you go?
    are all of us on a school campus and under the age of emancipation?
    if so, your point is well founded
    if not, then you have nothing
    we are negotiating about dividing a pizza and in the meantime israel is eating it
    once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed

  8. #298
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Student Suspended for Refusing to Wear a School-Issued RFID Tracker

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    good thing nobody is saying the school should have unlimited powers LMAO
    You certainly impose no limitations. Any new tech seems to be OK by you. But if the government has not the power, it may not use a force; even if it's new tech. You argue for near unlimited powers. LMAO
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  9. #299
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Student Suspended for Refusing to Wear a School-Issued RFID Tracker

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    1.) you mean your opinion and its meaningless anyway lol
    lol So you're saying that schools have long been using RFID. Interesting.

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    2.) not really in this case they are the same, kids dont have the right to go where they choose at the school whether they are personally monitored with eyes or badges
    That's true of a lot of places, even in public. Yet you're drawing an invisible line and using the same failed argument. And just because the schools have privilege of monitoring doesn't mean that's unlimited. You argue that they have right to monitor and that may be expanded at whim.

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    3.) you being sure is meaningless to the facts
    Usually not actually

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    4.) again there is no assumption on my part at all thats just you making things up when you have no factual argument
    It is indeed assumption on your part as you assume new tech proper confines of government force. The government must first ask and obtain permission and demonstrate that it is not infringing upon the rights and liberties of anyone.

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    like i said its school property and they have every right to monitor who is on it, until you can change this fact you have nothing.
    Like I said, government has privilege to monitor, but it is not unlimited. Until you can change this fact, you have nothing. LMAO
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  10. #300
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Student Suspended for Refusing to Wear a School-Issued RFID Tracker

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    ahhhh and there we have it they are fully relevant and your dismal of them shows you cant be honest and wont admit to being wrong LMAO

    Well if that ain't the pot calling the kettle black.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

Page 30 of 44 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •