Page 28 of 44 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 436

Thread: Student Suspended for Refusing to Wear a School-Issued RFID Tracker

  1. #271
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,815

    Re: Student Suspended for Refusing to Wear a School-Issued RFID Tracker

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    I'm afraid not. Not being allow in certain areas at certain times is completely disconnected from this in fact.
    actually its not at all LOL

    tell me can my kid go anywhere in the school she wants and anytime she wants? can i go anywhere in her school at any time i want? no we cant.

    does the school have the right to know who is there and where they are at, yes they do

    its directly related, no rights or freedoms are lost in REALITY.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #272
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,815

    Re: Student Suspended for Refusing to Wear a School-Issued RFID Tracker

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    They have the limited privilege to monitor, yes. This privilege does not grant universal action or force, which is where you are going wrong. Government power is limited. I am not saying that I can show up and go anywhere I want, that's just stupid deflection. But just because some places on public property are off limits doesn't mean that the government now has unlimited license to monitor me anyway I want.

    It would be like needing an RFID tag to go to any state or national park. I mean, you can't go everywhere there, yes? Plus you could get lost, and the RFID tag can find you, yes? In public in general there are lots of places you cannot willy nilly go. Just because there exists restrictions does not mean that the privileged party has unlimited force. This is the failure of your argument.
    is school property and they have every right to monitor who is on it, until you can change this fact you have nothing. Good things tags arent universal action and force

    the second part of your statement is just nonsense and has ZERO to do with this LOL
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #273
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Student Suspended for Refusing to Wear a School-Issued RFID Tracker

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    1.) weird i never said this at all, but please continue to make stuff up LMAO where did i say the technology doesn't exist???? LMAO
    2.) facts and reality disagree

    I never claimed you said you thought the technology doesn't exist. Reading would be helpful to you.

    Facts and reality do not disagree with me and neither does history.

  4. #274
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,815

    Re: Student Suspended for Refusing to Wear a School-Issued RFID Tracker

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    They have a right and a duty to keep the students from misbehaving as well, does that mean they can use any method to do so? Shock collars required?


    tags to monitor location which is their right to "shock collars" LMAO thats pure nonsense

    physical harm and life endangerment is equal to monitor location on another property now??
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  5. #275
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Student Suspended for Refusing to Wear a School-Issued RFID Tracker

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    actually its not at all LOL

    tell me can my kid go anywhere in the school she wants and anytime she wants? can i go anywhere in her school at any time i want? no we cant.

    does the school have the right to know who is there and where they are at, yes they do

    its directly related, no rights or freedoms are lost in REALITY.
    You still haven't actually gotten that the government does not practice rights, have you? Don't tell me you don't understand the difference between powers and rights. So far that appears to be your problem.

    Matter of fact though not being allowed in certain areas does not permit access to being tracked by the individuals that made such a rule.

  6. #276
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Student Suspended for Refusing to Wear a School-Issued RFID Tracker

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    is school property and they have every right to monitor who is on it, until you can change this fact you have nothing. Good things tags arent universal action and force

    the second part of your statement is just nonsense and has ZERO to do with this LOL
    It is unprecedented use of electronic tagging and monitoring, so it was an expansion of power.

    The second part is nothing more than your statement taken to its logical conclusion. Your unwillingness to engage only highlights your dishonest nature.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  7. #277
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,815

    Re: Student Suspended for Refusing to Wear a School-Issued RFID Tracker

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    I never claimed you said you thought the technology doesn't exist. Reading would be helpful to you.

    Facts and reality do not disagree with me and neither does history.
    1.)yes you did actually, might not have meant to but you did, you mentioned technology for it exist as if that meant something, it doesnt lol
    2.) yes they do, already proven

    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #278
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,815

    Re: Student Suspended for Refusing to Wear a School-Issued RFID Tracker

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    It is unprecedented use of electronic tagging and monitoring, so it was an expansion of power.

    The second part is nothing more than your statement taken to its logical conclusion. Your unwillingness to engage only highlights your dishonest nature.
    expansion of power?says who? according to what your opinion?
    what about schools that achieve this without the tags? what "power" would they gain?

    again i deal in facts and reality not theory and made up philosophy

    i repeat its school property and they have every right to monitor who is on it, until you can change this fact you have nothing.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  9. #279
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,815

    Re: Student Suspended for Refusing to Wear a School-Issued RFID Tracker

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    You still haven't actually gotten that the government does not practice rights, have you? Don't tell me you don't understand the difference between powers and rights. So far that appears to be your problem.

    Matter of fact though not being allowed in certain areas does not permit access to being tracked by the individuals that made such a rule.
    weird you didnt answer the questions? i wonder why?

    here ill repeat them

    tell me can my kid go anywhere in the school she wants and anytime she wants?
    can i go anywhere in her school at any time i want? no we cant.
    does the school have the right to know who is there and where they are at?

    maybe youll be honest and answer this time
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  10. #280
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: Student Suspended for Refusing to Wear a School-Issued RFID Tracker

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    tags to monitor location which is their right to "shock collars" LMAO thats pure nonsense

    physical harm and life endangerment is equal to monitor location on another property now??
    Who said anything about physical harm and life endangerment. Shock collars don't have to put out a huge shock, they can be tuned for behavior modification use.

    Just because you have a right to go there doesn't mean your route isn't restricted.

Page 28 of 44 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •