Page 25 of 44 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 436

Thread: Student Suspended for Refusing to Wear a School-Issued RFID Tracker

  1. #241
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,771

    Re: Student Suspended for Refusing to Wear a School-Issued RFID Tracker

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    It's the same this is a fact.
    no matter how many times you tell that lie its not

    whos property are the kids on when they are being monitored? the schools
    whos property are people in public on? nobody's

    school has a right to monitor YOU on their property or you can simply choose not to be on their property

    LMAO sorry, totally different and the facts support that. Let me know when you have anything to support your false claim. again ill wait
    Last edited by AGENT J; 11-27-12 at 04:57 PM.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #242
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,771

    Re: Student Suspended for Refusing to Wear a School-Issued RFID Tracker

    Quote Originally Posted by Wake View Post
    It's not illogical to wonder and question what might happen next.
    As said before, there can and likely will be "progression" regarding this chip stuff, with time. We're not psychic, but we can question how far this could be taken.
    again you keep repeating this but thats not what i called illogical, not even one time, so you can repeat it again it will have no meaning just like the first time when you said it.

    nobody said its illogical to wonder what will happen next but when you next guess is head to tails different that is illogical
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #243
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Student Suspended for Refusing to Wear a School-Issued RFID Tracker

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    whos property are the kids on when they are being monitored? the schools
    The government's in the case of public. It's private in the case of private.

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    whos property are people in public on? nobody
    The government's. Duh! By extension, the People's...thus our own.

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    LMAO sorry, totally different and the facts support that. Let me know when you have anything to support your false claim. again ill wait
    So now we see that the same people who own public land outside are the same who own public land for public school's and we can see that we are in fact on same ground.

    Try to use that thing that occupies the space between your ears, nature worked hard and long to evolve that.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  4. #244
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,771

    Re: Student Suspended for Refusing to Wear a School-Issued RFID Tracker

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    1.)The government's in the case of public. It's private in the case of private.



    The government's. Duh! By extension, the People's...thus our own.



    So now we see that the same people who own public land outside are the same who own public land for public school's and we can see that we are in fact on same ground.

    Try to use that thing that occupies the space between your ears, nature worked hard and long to evolve that.
    nice try but you are factually wrong LMAO
    its school property and they have every right to monitor who is on it, until you can change this fact its a lost cause, you are simply desperate trying to make stuff up. This is why you tried the failed insult because you have no factual or logical path to take.

    its fun watching you become uncivil when you are wrong.

    again as always let me know when you have something FACTUAL to go on.
    Public property and school property are not the same, FAIL.
    Last edited by AGENT J; 11-27-12 at 05:11 PM.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  5. #245
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Student Suspended for Refusing to Wear a School-Issued RFID Tracker

    Quote Originally Posted by JRog View Post
    To participate in school, students must give up some of their personal rights during the school day. Otherwise, how would a school be able to require a certain dress code, or place students in detention.
    Well then, that is rather opposite of what government is for.

  6. #246
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Student Suspended for Refusing to Wear a School-Issued RFID Tracker

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    sorry they are not true, its not the students property and they have no right to go where they want where they please, this is just a fact
    You keep saying that I have noticed. What makes you believe government actually owns property?

  7. #247
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Student Suspended for Refusing to Wear a School-Issued RFID Tracker

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    what i think is illogical is your huge leap from badges to implant from something that is the schools/business right to do to something that would require your rights to be violated or laws/rights rewritten.
    There really is no difference other than one is on your person and the other is in your person.

  8. #248
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Student Suspended for Refusing to Wear a School-Issued RFID Tracker

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    nice try but you are factually wrong LMAO
    its school property and they have every right to monitor who is on it, until you can change this fact its a lost cause, you are simply desperate trying to make stuff up. This is why you tried the failed insult because you have no factual or logical path to take.

    its fun watching you become uncivil when you are wrong.

    again as always let me know when you have something FACTUAL to go on.
    Public property and school property are not the same, FAIL.
    Public school property and public property are owned by the same thing...government. The fact that you are trying to make it seem like they are owned by different entities is nothing more than dishonesty. Instead of wasting your time writing "FAIL", why don't you instead write something that is factually correct.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  9. #249
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,771

    Re: Student Suspended for Refusing to Wear a School-Issued RFID Tracker

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    You keep saying that I have noticed. What makes you believe government actually owns property?
    school property is not your property its pretty simple
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  10. #250
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,771

    Re: Student Suspended for Refusing to Wear a School-Issued RFID Tracker

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    There really is no difference other than one is on your person and the other is in your person.
    the HUGE difference is one violates your rights and one doesnt
    one is within somebody's rights to do so and one is not
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

Page 25 of 44 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •