Page 24 of 44 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 436

Thread: Student Suspended for Refusing to Wear a School-Issued RFID Tracker

  1. #231
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    Re: Student Suspended for Refusing to Wear a School-Issued RFID Tracker

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    They are, but you don't want to see them is all. You say it's different from public because in public there are places you can go. But in school there are places students can go as well. Just like in public proper. But you don't want to address that, so you deflect away with "she can't go everywhere". You can't go "everywhere" in public either. Your argument is clearly of the "If you're not doing anything wrong" variety, and if that is to be valid argument, why would you not accept this on larger scale. You're not losing anything, yes? You are using that as a basis of argument. So if you're not losing anything, government may do anything, yes?
    nope they factually are not a violation of rights or freedoms.
    It is in fact different from public property, shcools have the right to know who is on their property and when thats not true in public.
    There was no deflection on ly facts that you cant argue against.
    Sorry ill stick with facts and you can stick to what ever you choose, your examples fail because they are illogical and have no factual support.

    I couldnt careless if they are doing something wrong or not, let me know when you have something factual to go on, ill gladly wait.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #232
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    Re: Student Suspended for Refusing to Wear a School-Issued RFID Tracker

    Quote Originally Posted by Wake View Post
    Not sure I understood all of that.

    In short, I question the notion of placing chips on people, and I think it is prudent to consider the possibilities. If this school and some other places do this, where else in the future? Will the chip always remain outside of the body, or, with sophistication, will they soon become implanted? Who knows. However, it's never illogical to be skeptical, and to ask questions.
    again i see no logic to go from this to implants as one is the schools/businesses rights and the other is not, these types of slippery slopes i just dont buy into with no logic.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #233
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    Re: Student Suspended for Refusing to Wear a School-Issued RFID Tracker

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    It is but the preliminary. People would object to forcing them to carry RFID in public, even though it would be no different than on the limited scale here. However, if you indoctrinate those people early on to accept this form of monitoring, when it's finally aggregated up there will be little to no complaints. Some people just don't understand the necessities and responsibilities required to maintain and keep a free state and happily applaud as we move further towards fascism and slavery.
    its totally different this is a fact
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #234
    Sage
    jamesrage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    A place where common sense exists
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    31,073

    Re: Student Suspended for Refusing to Wear a School-Issued RFID Tracker

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Grimm View Post
    I think the school is foolish to implement RFID tagging. Since they have the ability to track the whereabouts of each student, don't they also have an obligation to actually monitor this?
    If they were that worried about the kids leaving the school building then they can place a guard at each of the entrances and exits and last I checked teachers still took attendance at the start of each class and called the parents when the child missed school. If they were worried about unauthorized personnel at the schools then they can mandate a simple uniform with just a simple photo school ID.


    What I'm getting at is this - say a student sneaks off campus, heads to the wrong part of town to buy weed, and gets shot. Now, thanks to the RFID tags informing the school of the student's whereabouts, the school is partially liable for what happened to the student.


    By implementing this program, the school is assuming additional responsibilities and liabilities that I doubt the school is prepared to handle from a staffing and financial perspective.
    This is nothing more than attempt to use the kids to pave a way for mandatory tracking.Get the kids used to big brother at the school watching and tracking the kids and the kids grow up to be adults who kind this sort of **** acceptable and therefore will not resist when uncle Sam and employers want to make people wear tracking chips and chip implants. If a kid wants to skip school then they will leave the ID at home, give his ID to a friend who attends all the same classes or just leave the ID tracking chip in a locker.
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murder is less to fear"

    Cicero Marcus Tullius

  5. #235
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 12:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,536
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Student Suspended for Refusing to Wear a School-Issued RFID Tracker

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    again i see no logic to go from this to implants as one is the schools/businesses rights and the other is not, these types of slippery slopes i just dont buy into with no logic.
    I'm sorry if you think it's illogical to question this chip stuff with skepticism.

  6. #236
    Sage
    jamesrage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    A place where common sense exists
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    31,073

    Re: Student Suspended for Refusing to Wear a School-Issued RFID Tracker

    Quote Originally Posted by Wake View Post
    I'm sorry if you think it's illogical to question this chip stuff with skepticism.
    Governments and companies like their 'useful idiots' who well try to tell people that there is nothing to worry about.
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murder is less to fear"

    Cicero Marcus Tullius

  7. #237
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    Re: Student Suspended for Refusing to Wear a School-Issued RFID Tracker

    Quote Originally Posted by Wake View Post
    I'm sorry if you think it's illogical to question this chip stuff with skepticism.
    thats not what i said at all so you dont have to be sorry, its not even close to what i said

    what i think is illogical is your huge leap from badges to implant from something that is the schools/business right to do to something that would require your rights to be violated or laws/rights rewritten.

    Wondering about effectiveness, actual need etc is all fine and dandy, leaping for this to implants is nothing i could ever do with out some reasoning, seems like straight panic and conspiracy theory stuff to me. If there was any logic behind it that be fine but there none that anybody presented.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #238
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    Re: Student Suspended for Refusing to Wear a School-Issued RFID Tracker

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesrage View Post
    Governments and companies like their 'useful idiots' who well try to tell people that there is nothing to worry about.
    yep because kids wearing badges are equal to forced implants to every citizen LMAO
    damn if only we had these implants for years we'd know 9/11 was an inside job and that obama isnt a citizen.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  9. #239
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Student Suspended for Refusing to Wear a School-Issued RFID Tracker

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    its totally different this is a fact
    It's the same this is a fact.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  10. #240
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 12:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,536
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Student Suspended for Refusing to Wear a School-Issued RFID Tracker

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    thats not what i said at all so you dont have to be sorry, its not even close to what i said

    what i think is illogical is your huge leap from badges to implant from something that is the schools/business right to do to something that would require your rights to be violated or laws/rights rewritten.

    Wondering about effectiveness, actual need etc is all fine and dandy, leaping for this to implants is nothing i could ever do with out some reasoning, seems like straight panic and conspiracy theory stuff to me. If there was any logic behind it that be fine but there none that anybody presented.
    It's not illogical to wonder and question what might happen next. As said before, there can and likely will be "progression" regarding this chip stuff, with time. We're not psychic, but we can question how far this could be taken.

Page 24 of 44 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •