Page 28 of 62 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 611

Thread: Atheist Action Halts Calif. Nativity Display; Churches Go to Court

  1. #271
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Atheist Action Halts Calif. Nativity Display; Churches Go to Court

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    Hehehehehehe! The only thing that fails here is your lack of understanding the written language of my posts.
    I understand it just fine. Your argument is exactly why we have a democratic republic based on the rights of the individual and not a strict democracy.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  2. #272
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,516

    Re: Atheist Action Halts Calif. Nativity Display; Churches Go to Court

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    I've made no personal attack and have considered what you said. Wrong doing is on those who infringe upon rights, not those exercising them. This is a consequence of freedom.
    Yes you did, don't be dishonest about it. What do you think saying "So cry some more. Oh boo hoo" It is also baiting as well. Again my argument has nothing to do with rights. I can say it 100 more times if you like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  3. #273
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,516

    Re: Atheist Action Halts Calif. Nativity Display; Churches Go to Court

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    I understand it just fine. Your argument is exactly why we have a democratic republic based on the rights of the individual and not a strict democracy.
    It was misdemeanor vandalism, I refuse to debate Constitutional law over misdemeanor vandalism. It was not the point of my statement and has nothing to do with it. Give them the $25.00 fine and be done with your lame ass argument. Oh man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  4. #274
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Atheist Action Halts Calif. Nativity Display; Churches Go to Court

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    Yes you did, don't be dishonest about it. What do you think saying "So cry some more. Oh boo hoo" It is also baiting as well. Again my argument has nothing to do with rights. I can say it 100 more times if you like.
    You may say it an infinite number of times, you are still wrong. Your argument says that black people who first started to vote were partially responsible for the violence they endured because they instigated the violence by voting. Clearly a bad argument.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  5. #275
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Atheist Action Halts Calif. Nativity Display; Churches Go to Court

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    It was misdemeanor vandalism, I refuse to debate Constitutional law over misdemeanor vandalism. It was not the point of my statement and has nothing to do with it. Give them the $25.00 fine and be done with your lame ass argument. Oh man.
    The vandalism caused the cancellation. No amount of dancing changes that.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  6. #276
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,516

    Re: Atheist Action Halts Calif. Nativity Display; Churches Go to Court

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    You may say it an infinite number of times, you are still wrong. Your argument says that black people who first started to vote were partially responsible for the violence they endured because they instigated the violence by voting. Clearly a bad argument.
    Wow, now you go completely down fallacy lane! LMAO! Yea that's exactly what I said. Playing the race card no less!
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  7. #277
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,516

    Re: Atheist Action Halts Calif. Nativity Display; Churches Go to Court

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    The vandalism caused the cancellation. No amount of dancing changes that.
    Yes, so what? Does not make the initial act any less stupid. Sorry you lose again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  8. #278
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Atheist Action Halts Calif. Nativity Display; Churches Go to Court

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    Wow, now you go completely down fallacy lane! LMAO! Yea that's exactly what I said.
    That is exactly what you said. Sorry if you cannot recognize the logical conclusions of your argument. Your argument is one exercised a right which instigated rebuttal by one who breaks the law and that both parties are at fault. It is exactly as I said.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  9. #279
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,516

    Re: Atheist Action Halts Calif. Nativity Display; Churches Go to Court

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    That is exactly what you said. Sorry if you cannot recognize the logical conclusions of your argument. Your argument is one exercised a right which instigated rebuttal by one who breaks the law and that both parties are at fault. It is exactly as I said.
    That is not a logical conclusion to anything. It is a hyperbolic fallacy argument that has nothing to do with my argument. On top of that you play the race card. So I will say no.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  10. #280
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Atheist Action Halts Calif. Nativity Display; Churches Go to Court

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    That is not a logical conclusion to anything. It is a hyperbolic fallacy argument that has nothing to do with my argument. On top of that you play the race card. So I will say no.
    I didn't play the race card. Please try to be honest. And everything I stated is correct as you have previously stated in your argument. It is why you were so anxious to dismiss rights. Nothing I have written is inconsistent with what you have tried to argue.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

Page 28 of 62 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •