Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 32

Thread: Obama Consults With MSNBC Host Al Sharpton & Other 'Civil Rights Leaders,' on Fiscaal

  1. #21
    Sage
    Fisher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    12-06-13 @ 02:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    17,002

    Re: Obama Consults With MSNBC Host Al Sharpton & Other 'Civil Rights Leaders,' on Fis

    Quote Originally Posted by SMTA View Post
    Looks as if I was completely wrong. Yet another bigot.
    Given your blind support for the president, your being completely wrong on something should not be that big of a surprise. Some of us just believe there are real issues (Benghazi) and silly issues (black folks being allowed into the WH *gasp*)

  2. #22
    Don't Give a Rat's Ass
    SMTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    OH
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    21,803

    Re: Obama Consults With MSNBC Host Al Sharpton & Other 'Civil Rights Leaders,' on Fis

    Quote Originally Posted by Fisher View Post
    Given your blind support for the president, your being completely wrong on something should not be that big of a surprise. Some of us just believe there are real issues (Benghazi) and silly issues (black folks being allowed into the WH *gasp*)
    Wrong on the blind support.

    You cannot hide the fact of your racist statements, and your total bigotry.

    Your behavior is a disgrace. I simply detest vitriol filled hatemongers - no matter their politics.
    Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher
    Baby sister, I was born game and I intend to go out that way - Rooster Cogburn

  3. #23
    Sage
    Fisher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    12-06-13 @ 02:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    17,002

    Re: Obama Consults With MSNBC Host Al Sharpton & Other 'Civil Rights Leaders,' on Fis

    Quote Originally Posted by SMTA View Post
    Wrong on the blind support.

    You cannot hide the fact of your racist statements, and your total bigotry.

    Your behavior is a disgrace. I simply detest vitriol filled hatemongers - no matter their politics.
    Clearly I am the one who is a racist/bigot/hate monger because you cannot take a cheeky comment for what it is and have to jump to your righteous indignation at every opportunity. I simply detest humorless clones who think that the democratic leadership isn't playing them the fools, but whatever.

  4. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    virginia
    Last Seen
    04-01-13 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    16,881
    Blog Entries
    19

    Re: Obama Consults With MSNBC Host Al Sharpton & Other 'Civil Rights Leaders,' on Fis

    Quote Originally Posted by Fisher View Post
    You are welcome. It is common sense that he just wants to have a big picture of himself with a bunch of black faces in the West Wing to put up on the wall of the Kenyan Embassy--Obama Presidential Library--Muslim Temple & Gay Bathhouse in Chicago one day
    You are really accting unamerican.

  5. #25
    Sage
    Fisher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    12-06-13 @ 02:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    17,002

    Re: Obama Consults With MSNBC Host Al Sharpton & Other 'Civil Rights Leaders,' on Fis

    Quote Originally Posted by LiberalAvenger View Post
    You are really accting unamerican.
    Well, if you cannot appreciate a tongue in cheek allusion, then so be it, but if I were serious, I would tell you that there is nothing more American than being able to express your own opinion free of partisan talking points as speaking truth to power is a particularly American tradition.

  6. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    virginia
    Last Seen
    04-01-13 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    16,881
    Blog Entries
    19

    Re: Obama Consults With MSNBC Host Al Sharpton & Other 'Civil Rights Leaders,' on Fis

    Quote Originally Posted by Fisher View Post
    Well, if you cannot appreciate a tongue in cheek allusion, then so be it, but if I were serious, I would tell you that there is nothing more American than being able to express your own opinion free of partisan talking points as speaking truth to power is a particularly American tradition.
    Yes when you are telling the truth instead of spreading lies,.

  7. #27
    Guru

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    11-24-13 @ 11:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    3,001

    Re: Obama Consults With MSNBC Host Al Sharpton & Other 'Civil Rights Leaders,' on Fis

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    Full Title: Obama Consults With MSNBC Host Al Sharpton, and Other 'Civil Rights Leaders,' on Fiscal Talks
    Right on, Zimmer.

    I thought we had poll tests to keep these people out of the political process. Were these tests not administered this year?

  8. #28
    Sage
    Fisher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    12-06-13 @ 02:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    17,002

    Re: Obama Consults With MSNBC Host Al Sharpton & Other 'Civil Rights Leaders,' on Fis

    Quote Originally Posted by LiberalAvenger View Post
    Yes when you are telling the truth instead of spreading lies,.
    Perhaps you cannot appreciate "tongue in cheek" when you keep your nose so close to someone else's cheeks. Oh well, nothing I can do for you but.....

  9. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    virginia
    Last Seen
    04-01-13 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    16,881
    Blog Entries
    19

    Re: Obama Consults With MSNBC Host Al Sharpton & Other 'Civil Rights Leaders,' on Fis

    Quote Originally Posted by Fisher View Post
    Perhaps you cannot appreciate "tongue in cheek" when you keep your nose so close to someone else's cheeks. Oh well, nothing I can do for you but.....
    Oh yeah, I am supposed to be a mind reader just for you?

    roll eyes signifies sarcasm.

  10. #30
    Dungeon Master
    anti socialist

    X Factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Texas Proud
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:24 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    44,721

    Re: Obama Consults With MSNBC Host Al Sharpton & Other 'Civil Rights Leaders,' on Fis

    Quote Originally Posted by LiberalAvenger View Post
    No free as like in freedom if you can fathom that.
    Uh, LA, do you think you could use that superior liberal intellect you believe you possess and throw in a little punctuation next time?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •