Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 129

Thread: Elmo the Pedophile

  1. #71
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Elmo the Pedophile

    Here's an interesting little factoid for you.

    Teen Drivers: Fact Sheet

    Motor vehicle crashes are the leading cause of death for U.S. teens.1 In 2010, seven teens ages 16 to 19 died every day from motor vehicle injuries. Per mile driven, teen drivers ages 16 to 19 are three times more likely than drivers aged 20 and older to be in a fatal crash.2 Fortunately, teen motor vehicle crashes are preventable, and proven strategies can improve the safety of young drivers on the road.

    How big is the problem?
    In 2010, about 2,700 teens in the United States aged 16–19 were killed and almost 282,000 were treated and released from emergency departments for injuries suffered in motor-vehicle crashes.1

    Young people ages 15-24 represent only 14% of the U.S. population. However, they account for 30% ($19 billion) of the total costs of motor vehicle injuries among males and 28% ($7 billion) of the total costs of motor vehicle injuries among females.3

  2. #72
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:11 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,458
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Elmo the Pedophile

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    No, I didn't say that. I said that 18 would be a good age of consent, rather than 16. I never said I considered an 18-year-old an adult (although some most certainly are). And again, you are misusing the term pedophile. A pedophile is one who targets prepubescent children.
    And you misuse the term child. A child is a child is a child. A 16 year-old should not be considered a child in the eyes of the law. A teen and/or minor, yes, but not a child. And this brings up my first post of this merry-go-round banter. Though Clash is not a pedopile, he showed a lack of judgement in the allegations prove to be true. And as a result, should be fired.
    No men are anywhere, and Im allowed to go in, because Im the owner of the pageant and therefore Im inspecting it, Trump said... Is everyone OK? You know, theyre standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.

  3. #73
    Discount Philosopher
    specklebang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Last Seen
    06-05-14 @ 08:26 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    11,524

    Re: Elmo the Pedophile


  4. #74
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: Elmo the Pedophile

    Quote Originally Posted by specklebang View Post
    rather odd

  5. #75
    Cheese
    Aunt Spiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Sasnakra
    Last Seen
    09-10-16 @ 06:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,433

    Re: Elmo the Pedophile

    Quote Originally Posted by specklebang View Post
    I hope he sues - wins for slander.
    A screaming comes across the sky.
    It has happened before, but there is nothing to compare it to now.
    Pynchon - Gravity's Rainbow

  6. #76
    Sage
    Fisher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    12-06-13 @ 02:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    17,002

    Re: Elmo the Pedophile

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfman24 View Post
    Prove your allegation against Obama otherwise its a fart in the wind.
    It is so cute when people think they can order me to do things.....

  7. #77
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Elmo the Pedophile

    Quote Originally Posted by Middleground View Post
    And you misuse the term child. A child is a child is a child. A 16 year-old should not be considered a child in the eyes of the law. A teen and/or minor, yes, but not a child. And this brings up my first post of this merry-go-round banter. Though Clash is not a pedopile, he showed a lack of judgement in the allegations prove to be true. And as a result, should be fired.
    I disagree with that. IMO, a 16-year-old is most certainly still a child. I do think that a 16-year-old should be considered a child in the eyes of the law. Why shouldn't they? As my links state, their brains are still under construction. Teenager-hood is just the last stage of development from child to adult. Just because they may not look like a child anymore, that does not make them adults. Adulthood is a mental and emotional state and has nothing to do with physical attributes or even puberty.

  8. #78
    Guru
    Aderleth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    04-08-16 @ 06:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,294

    Re: Elmo the Pedophile

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    A: These are allegations at this point.

    B: One guy actions warrant an entire station having it's funding taken away?

    C: At this point what Romney would have done is irrelevant.
    D: Being sexually involved with 16 year old isn't actually pedophilia. It's creepy and illegal, but it's not pedophilia (which requires being sexually attracted to pre-pubescent children).

  9. #79
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Elmo the Pedophile

    Quote Originally Posted by specklebang View Post
    GOOD! I'm glad to hear that this man isn't taking advantage of and using kids. Hopefully it's true and he really didn't do it.

  10. #80
    Sage
    CriticalThought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    12-13-17 @ 08:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    18,125

    Re: Elmo the Pedophile

    Two possible scenarios...

    Scenario 1: The puppeteer was being blackmailed and paid the guy off.

    Scenario 2: The puppeteer was guilty but paid the guy enough money to back off.

    I'm pretty certain that money was involved because nobody goes this far and then recants. They would be too invested at this point to back out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    The economy will improve under this bill. If a few people die, it will be for the betterament of this country.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •