Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 129

Thread: Elmo the Pedophile

  1. #31
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Elmo the Pedophile

    Quote Originally Posted by Middleground View Post
    You didn't reply to my post. I said a 16 year-old is not a child. In Canada it is legal to have sex with a 16 year old. Are you saying we are a nation of pedophiles?
    Just because the law arbitrarily sets an age on sexual contact, that does NOT mean the law is correct.

  2. #32
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,458
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Elmo the Pedophile

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Just because the law arbitrarily sets an age on sexual contact, that does NOT mean the law is correct.
    So, according to you, anyone who has sex with anyone who is still under their parent's care is a pedophile. Gotcha.
    No men are anywhere, and Im allowed to go in, because Im the owner of the pageant and therefore Im inspecting it, Trump said... Is everyone OK? You know, theyre standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.

  3. #33
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Elmo the Pedophile

    I wonder why they would set sexual contact age limits at 16, yet 16-year-olds can't fight in wars, can't drink alcohol, cannot drive alone in a lot of places. Also, just look at car accident statistics. IMO, 16 is CERTAINLY too young to be driving an automobile alone. Did you know that car crashes are the number 1 killer of teens? Why that doesn't tell people something, I don't know.

  4. #34
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Elmo the Pedophile

    Quote Originally Posted by Middleground View Post
    So, according to you, anyone who has sex with anyone who is still under their parent's care is a pedophile. Gotcha.
    That would depend upon the age and mentality difference between the two. I believe that there are limitations in a lot of places in regards to age gaps.

    Oh, and perhaps not a pedophile but certainly an ephebophile to be sexually interested in teens. The deviant part about it is that people who are diagnosed with this disorder limit themselves to ONLY this particular age group. The sexual obsession is more with the "youth" of the victim than it is about the victim him or herself. It IS a LEGITIMATE DSM-IV diagnosis.
    Last edited by ChrisL; 11-13-12 at 11:17 AM.

  5. #35
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,458
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Elmo the Pedophile

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    That would depend upon the age and mentality difference between the two. I believe that there are limitations in a lot of places in regards to age gaps.
    Huh????
    No men are anywhere, and Im allowed to go in, because Im the owner of the pageant and therefore Im inspecting it, Trump said... Is everyone OK? You know, theyre standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.

  6. #36
    Advisor melons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    12-23-12 @ 09:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    376

    Re: Elmo the Pedophile

    Quote Originally Posted by Middleground View Post
    A 16 year old is not a child.
    I disagree, a 16 year old is a child in the mind. Just because the body appears like an adult doesn't mean that the person inside has become one.

  7. #37
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Elmo the Pedophile

    Quote Originally Posted by melons View Post
    I disagree, a 16 year old is a child in the mind. Just because the body appears like an adult doesn't mean that the person inside has become one.
    Exactly. It's really not that hard to understand.

  8. #38
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,458
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Elmo the Pedophile

    Quote Originally Posted by melons View Post
    I disagree, a 16 year old is a child in the mind. Just because the body appears like an adult doesn't mean that the person inside has become one.
    How many states have the legal age of consent set at 16?
    No men are anywhere, and Im allowed to go in, because Im the owner of the pageant and therefore Im inspecting it, Trump said... Is everyone OK? You know, theyre standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.

  9. #39
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Elmo the Pedophile

    Quote Originally Posted by Middleground View Post
    How many states have the legal age of consent set at 16?
    Federal law

    The Federal government has a legal age of consent of 18. This law applies to any actions that take place between different states or on federal property. This makes it a crime to use any form of communication between states to try to get a minor to have sex with an adult. Even if the minor and adult are in the same state, if the communication leaves the state, it is a crime. For example, if both people live in the same state and use an instant messaging program to communicate. If the server used for the communication is in another state, this is a crime.
    It is also a crime for a minor to be taken to a different state to have sex. This could happen if the 16 year old lived in a state that had an age of consent of 18 but travelled to a state where the age limit was 16. If the adult travels to a different state or a different country to have sex with a minor, this is only a federal crime if the minor is under the age of 16. It may still be a local crime if the minor was under the age of consent of the state or nation where the sex happened but it is not a federal crime.

    Each US state has its own age of consent. State laws set the age of consent at 16, 17 or 18. The most common age is 16.[2]
    age of consent 16 (30): Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Georgia, Hawaii, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia
    age of consent 17 (9): Colorado, Illinois, Louisiana, Missouri, Nebraska, New Mexico, New York, Texas, Wyoming
    age of consent 18 (12): Arizona, California, Delaware, Florida, Idaho, North Dakota, Oregon, Tennessee, Utah, Virginia, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania1

    1: In Pennsylvania, the age of consent is 16. If the minor is under the age of 18, the adult can be charged with "Coruption of a Minor". This is a misdemeanor. [3]. If the adult is in a position of power (teacher, clergy, or Police for example), this is a felony[4]. Even though the age of consent is 16, it is still a crime until the age of 18. Becase of this, Pennsylvania is normally listed as if it had an age of consent of 18.

    Some states have exceptions to the law for people below the age of consent if their partner's age is within a specific range. This range is often between 2 and 4 years. Some states allow minors who are below the age of consent to consent to sex with their spouses if they are married, but not to anyone else.
    Last edited by ChrisL; 11-13-12 at 11:22 AM. Reason: Oops, forgot some.

  10. #40
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Elmo the Pedophile

    I want to know why some people are so ADAMANT about 16-year-olds having consensual sex with adults. That's just kind of creepy if you ask me.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •