Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 55

Thread: NO To ObamaCare Says Florida Governor Rick Scott.....

  1. #41
    Sage
    lpast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Fla
    Last Seen
    05-21-16 @ 10:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,565

    Re: NO To ObamaCare Says Florida Governor Rick Scott.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    Republicans that support liberal policy are indeed strange.
    You need them..and most do...lol...your screwed young man...truly utterly screwed.

  2. #42
    Sage
    lpast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Fla
    Last Seen
    05-21-16 @ 10:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,565

    Re: NO To ObamaCare Says Florida Governor Rick Scott.....

    Quote Originally Posted by samsmart View Post
    In Florida, there was a proposed constitutional amendment that would prohibit mandates to purchase private health insurance.

    It seems that it hasn't passed.

    And my local Florida paper today actually had an article about how Gov. Scott is backing off on his criticism for Obamacare.

    So I don't see why governors - Republican or otherwise - would be against something that the people of their state seem to be supporting.
    He will back off it...most of the republicans in florida DONT HAVE health insurance....most republicans in florida are NOT RICH they vote republican for other reasons...Religion, abortion, guns...you know sam the gop talking points to get votes so the rich can get what they want..

  3. #43
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: NO To ObamaCare Says Florida Governor Rick Scott.....

    Quote Originally Posted by lpast View Post
    You need them..and most do...lol...your screwed young man...truly utterly screwed.
    I have little idea what you mean by saying I need such policies.

  4. #44
    Sage
    lpast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Fla
    Last Seen
    05-21-16 @ 10:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,565

    Re: NO To ObamaCare Says Florida Governor Rick Scott.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    I have little idea what you mean by saying I need such policies.
    Keep up Henrin I dont want to repeat myself..You Need the republicans that agree with liberal policies for votes or the gop would never get elected...

  5. #45
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: NO To ObamaCare Says Florida Governor Rick Scott.....

    Quote Originally Posted by lpast View Post
    Keep up Henrin I dont want to repeat myself..You Need the republicans that agree with liberal policies for votes or the gop would never get elected...
    So I need the GOP to get elected? Should I start voting for the GOP myself then?

  6. #46
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ft. Campbell, KY
    Last Seen
    12-31-14 @ 08:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    12,177

    Re: NO To ObamaCare Says Florida Governor Rick Scott.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    No, just involuntary servitude.
    No its not that either, I can tell you're a fan of the overplayed rhetoric but it all just empty words.

  7. #47
    Professor

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    03-23-13 @ 02:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,265

    Re: NO To ObamaCare Says Florida Governor Rick Scott.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    I get that people don't like it, or at least don't like parts of it, but its time to move on and accept that its the law now. No one wants to keep fighting the same battles over and over and beating the same dead horse over and over again.
    Why this administration has shown that if you don't like a law, simply don't enforce it .. isn't that what has been done with our immigration laws ? Don't have the man power or money to enforce them .. so we just ignore them . This sound very much the same to me ..

  8. #48
    Sage

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Texas, Vegas, Colombia
    Last Seen
    11-28-16 @ 06:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    20,295

    Re: NO To ObamaCare Says Florida Governor Rick Scott.....

    Quote Originally Posted by lpast View Post
    He will back off it...most of the republicans in florida DONT HAVE health insurance....most republicans in florida are NOT RICH they vote republican for other reasons...Religion, abortion, guns...you know sam the gop talking points to get votes so the rich can get what they want..
    soooo, how is Florida going to pay for these new toys?

  9. #49
    Sage
    samsmart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,316
    Blog Entries
    37

    Re: NO To ObamaCare Says Florida Governor Rick Scott.....

    Quote Originally Posted by The Barbarian View Post
    Why this administration has shown that if you don't like a law, simply don't enforce it .. isn't that what has been done with our immigration laws ? Don't have the man power or money to enforce them .. so we just ignore them . This sound very much the same to me ..
    A policy very much en vogue by Presidents since Ronald Reagan, it should be added.
    Also, we need to legalize recreational drugs and prostitution.

  10. #50
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    Μολὼν λαβέ's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Seen
    09-29-17 @ 11:22 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    6,914

    Re: NO To ObamaCare Says Florida Governor Rick Scott.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    I get that people don't like it, or at least don't like parts of it, but its time to move on and accept that its the law now. No one wants to keep fighting the same battles over and over and beating the same dead horse over and over again.
    How long will it be before people who think like this complain about employers who blame obamacare for not hiring new employees?

    Oh, that's right; they already are!
    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Generalizations are stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Steel View Post
    The Second Amendment has nothing to do with guns.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •