Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 156

Thread: Obama Bombs Yemen Hours After Winning Reelection

  1. #51
    User MAcc2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    12-27-12 @ 02:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    53

    Re: Obama Bombs Yemen Hours After Winning Reelection

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaddelamancha View Post

    And how many innocent people in Middle East have to die before we stop bombing them? The fact that we are so willing as a nation to kill innocent people under the guise of protecting our own (gee, kinda sounds like the reason Osama's reasons for attacking us) is a travesty and it is no surprise that we have no credibility.
    Why don't you ask nobel laureate Obama?

  2. #52
    Professor

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    03-23-13 @ 02:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,265

    Re: Obama Bombs Yemen Hours After Winning Reelection

    Quote Originally Posted by Luna Tick View Post
    Obama's not on the left, and we're here questioning him.
    *LOL* hey you voted him in . not me .. so live with it ..

  3. #53
    Professor

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    03-23-13 @ 02:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,265

    Re: Obama Bombs Yemen Hours After Winning Reelection

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggen View Post
    Here's a simple question for you. Do you support the current policy of attacking terrorists with drones, or do you not? From reading your post, and the post of others, I would assume none of you support those actions and instead you would prefer we just leave them alone.
    I support it fully, it's probably the only thing I do support about the Obama administration.

  4. #54
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    SE Asia
    Last Seen
    07-12-14 @ 10:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    2,333

    Re: Obama Bombs Yemen Hours After Winning Reelection

    Quote Originally Posted by The Barbarian View Post
    *LOL* hey you voted him in . not me .. so live with it ..
    So assuming Luna voted for him, she isn't supposed to question him on anything? If your guy had won would you have been a "Yes Man" and blindly accepted everything he did? Isn't that what a partisan hack does?

  5. #55
    Professor

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    03-23-13 @ 02:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,265

    Re: Obama Bombs Yemen Hours After Winning Reelection

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaddelamancha View Post
    I'm not trying to imply that we are killing innocent people. I am merely questioning how many innocent people (collateral damage, sure, why not) do we need to kill before we stop?
    I would say a good time to stop, is when terrorist attacks stop .. Seem they kill far more innocent people then we do ..

  6. #56
    Professor

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    03-23-13 @ 02:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,265

    Re: Obama Bombs Yemen Hours After Winning Reelection

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcogito View Post
    So assuming Luna voted for him, she isn't supposed to question him on anything? If your guy had won would you have been a "Yes Man" and blindly accepted everything he did? Isn't that what a partisan hack does?
    My guy wasn't voted in ... your's was .. so you have to live with what "your" elected official does. Live with the fact that you are as much to blame as he is ..

    These drone attacks aren't something new, he has been doing it all along .. you have no reason to complain about them you voted for more of the same

  7. #57
    Cheese
    Aunt Spiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Sasnakra
    Last Seen
    09-10-16 @ 06:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,433

    Re: Obama Bombs Yemen Hours After Winning Reelection

    However - BUT - I submit to you the realization and wonderful truth that can now be spoken.

    We won't hear anymore stupid 'previous administration' crap out of his mouth.
    A screaming comes across the sky.
    It has happened before, but there is nothing to compare it to now.
    Pynchon - Gravity's Rainbow

  8. #58
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    SE Asia
    Last Seen
    07-12-14 @ 10:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    2,333

    Re: Obama Bombs Yemen Hours After Winning Reelection

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggen View Post
    Here's a simple question for you. Do you support the current policy of attacking terrorists with drones, or do you not? From reading your post, and the post of others, I would assume none of you support those actions and instead you would prefer we just leave them alone.
    I do NOT support it. I used to support it. But in this job I do I have learned more about the process than I ever wanted to know. It was enough to make me change my vote from Obama to Stein. I donít believe in argument from authority and there is no way in hell I am going to share what I know, so I donít expect or want people to accept my word on it. I am just saying how I personally feel on the subject. And there are people with the same background knowledge I have who disagree with me.

    I just couldnít look myself in the mirror if I voted for someone who kept this program in place. Sometimes ignorance is bliss.

  9. #59
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    SE Asia
    Last Seen
    07-12-14 @ 10:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    2,333

    Re: Obama Bombs Yemen Hours After Winning Reelection

    Quote Originally Posted by The Barbarian View Post
    My guy wasn't voted in ... your's was .. so you have to live with what "your" elected official does. Live with the fact that you are as much to blame as he is ..

    These drone attacks aren't something new, he has been doing it all along .. you have no reason to complain about them you voted for more of the same
    I voted for Stein. But if in some bizarro world she won, I would still call her out when she was wrong. Just as I call her out now when I disagree with her on gun control.

  10. #60
    Professor

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    03-23-13 @ 02:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,265

    Re: Obama Bombs Yemen Hours After Winning Reelection

    Quote Originally Posted by Aunt Spiker View Post
    However - BUT - I submit to you the realization and wonderful truth that can now be spoken.

    We won't hear anymore stupid 'previous administration' crap out of his mouth.
    surely you aren't talking about Obama? If you are .. I'll take bets that you haven't heard the last of it Obama is great at the blame game... . and poor on most other things

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •