Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2735363738 LastLast
Results 361 to 370 of 371

Thread: UPDATE: New Jersey utility denies turning away nonunion electric crew volunteers from

  1. #361
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Union Thuggary at it's Finest

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Nope, you haven't proved anything. I never said that no volunteers should be allowed in. So, you are still wrong.
    Still digging that hole I see.

    You again are misrepresenting what has been said.

    Don't think so?

    Show me exactly where I said, that you said, "no volunteers should be" let in, as you indicate above.
    Even if you bothered to try, you couldn't.

    You don't even know what you have previously said and even accus me of putting words in your mouth when I hadn't, and after it has been shown that you are wrong, you now want to say something like the above? Ridiculous!


    Keep digging.

  2. #362
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Union Thuggary at it's Finest

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Still digging that hole I see.

    You again are misrepresenting what has been said.

    Don't think so?

    Show me exactly where I said, that you said, "no volunteers should be" let in, as you indicate above.
    Even if you bothered to try, you couldn't.

    You don't even know what you have previously said and even accus me of putting words in your mouth when I hadn't, and after it has been shown that you are wrong, you now want to say something like the above? Ridiculous!


    Keep digging.
    Then what the heck are we arguing about? Anyway, you should admit that you just hate unions, and that is what this is all about.

  3. #363
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Union Thuggary at it's Finest

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Then what the heck are we arguing about?
    Still digging I see.
    You already know exactly what we have been arguing.
    Which is why you are desperately trying to deflect away from the wrong position that you took.

    Your wrong headed position in being ok with, and defending, what was reported as having happened.
    Your mischaracterization and misrepresentation of another person's position.
    And your straight forward dishonesty and continuous deflection.

    But you already knew these things.



    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Anyway, you should admit that you just hate unions, and that is what this is all about.
    Sadly, just more deflection, dishonesty, mischaracterization and misrepresentation on your part.

  4. #364
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Union Thuggary at it's Finest

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Still digging I see.
    You already know exactly what we have been arguing.
    Which is why you are desperately trying to deflect away from the wrong position that you took.

    Your wrong headed position in being ok with, and defending, what was reported as having happened.
    Your mischaracterization and misrepresentation of another person's position.
    And your straight forward dishonesty and continuous deflection.

    But you already knew these things.




    Sadly, just more deflection, dishonesty, mischaracterization and misrepresentation on your part.
    Whatever. I really don't care anymore. This is just getting boring.

  5. #365
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Tampa
    Last Seen
    09-24-13 @ 11:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,526

    Re: Union Thuggary at it's Finest

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Whatever. I really don't care anymore. This is just getting boring.
    let me reinvigorate your will to debate with rambo cat on hell's last unicorn:
    welcome_to_the_internet__please_follow_me_by_sharpwriter-d5buwfu.jpg

  6. #366
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Union Thuggary at it's Finest

    Quote Originally Posted by roflpublican View Post
    let me reinvigorate your will to debate with rambo cat on hell's last unicorn:
    welcome_to_the_internet__please_follow_me_by_sharpwriter-d5buwfu.jpg
    Lol! Sorry, it's just TOO early in the morning, and I haven't had my coffee yet. But thanks for trying!

  7. #367
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,262

    Re: Union Thuggary at it's Finest

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    It's just the first step in overturning a century's worth of progressive labor laws.
    Really, hyperbole much?
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  8. #368
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Tampa
    Last Seen
    09-24-13 @ 11:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,526

    Re: Union Thuggary at it's Finest

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    Really, hyperbole much?
    teddy-roosevelt.jpg
    it's only hyperbole until someone gets hit with a stick.

  9. #369
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,127

    Re: Union Thuggary at it's Finest

    Quote Originally Posted by roflpublican View Post
    teddy-roosevelt.jpg
    it's only hyperbole until someone gets hit with a stick.
    TR was a RINO.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  10. #370
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Tampa
    Last Seen
    09-24-13 @ 11:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,526

    Re: Union Thuggary at it's Finest

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    TR was a RINO.
    TR would bust up our modern super-corporations like he busted the matterhorn, so you're dead on.

Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2735363738 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •