Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
Results 101 to 106 of 106

Thread: UN to be at American Polls?

  1. #101
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    Μολὼν λαβέ's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Seen
    09-29-17 @ 11:22 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    6,914

    Re: UN to be at American Polls?

    Quote Originally Posted by samsmart View Post
    Yes, conservatives don't pursue intimidation tactics at voting polls.

    Rather, they just try to change the laws to suppress the voting opportunities of liberal voters.
    Like making sure you are who you claim to be before voting? What on earth were they thinking?
    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Generalizations are stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Steel View Post
    The Second Amendment has nothing to do with guns.

  2. #102
    Sage
    samsmart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,316
    Blog Entries
    37

    Re: UN to be at American Polls?

    Quote Originally Posted by Μολὼν λαβέ View Post
    Like making sure you are who you claim to be before voting? What on earth were they thinking?
    No, like attempts at prohibiting early voting to all voters except members of the military.
    Also, we need to legalize recreational drugs and prostitution.

  3. #103
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    Μολὼν λαβέ's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Seen
    09-29-17 @ 11:22 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    6,914

    Re: UN to be at American Polls?

    Quote Originally Posted by samsmart View Post
    No, like attempts at prohibiting early voting to all voters except members of the military.
    So you do agree with voters having to prove their idenity with a photo ID. Good for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Generalizations are stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Steel View Post
    The Second Amendment has nothing to do with guns.

  4. #104
    Sage
    samsmart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,316
    Blog Entries
    37

    Re: UN to be at American Polls?

    Quote Originally Posted by Μολὼν λαβέ View Post
    So you do agree with voters having to prove their idenity with a photo ID. Good for you.
    I do.

    But I also think that such voter IDs should be supplied to them at no cost to them.
    Also, we need to legalize recreational drugs and prostitution.

  5. #105
    Equal Opportunity Hater
    obvious Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    0.0, -2.3 on the Political Compass
    Last Seen
    12-09-14 @ 11:36 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    19,883

    Re: UN to be at American Polls?

    People act like this is new.

    Foreign dignitaries have been observing US elections for decades. And we have been sending observers overseas for decades as well.

    www.cartercenter.org/documents/1210.pdf <- 1992.
    "If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him." - Sun Tzu

  6. #106
    Professor
    Shadow Serious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Last Seen
    07-18-14 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,460

    Re: UN to be at American Polls?

    Quote Originally Posted by obvious Child View Post
    People act like this is new.

    Foreign dignitaries have been observing US elections for decades. And we have been sending observers overseas for decades as well.

    www.cartercenter.org/documents/1210.pdf <- 1992.
    Though this is the first time that one side (the "left" or Democrat) decided to use the international observers for political reasons. It was orgs that are left leaning that complained to the UN that voter ID is disenfranchising. And from what I read the international observers are only responding to the issue of the voter ID and not on the reason why voter ID policies were instituted so that the international observers are showing a bias at least and not being non partial.
    An Enlightened Master is ideal only if your goal is to become a Benighted Slave. -- Robert Anton Wilson

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •