Page 69 of 90 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
Results 681 to 690 of 894

Thread: The bullies win again[W710; 739]

  1. #681
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    03-11-13 @ 07:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    420

    re: The bullies win again[W710; 739]

    I have my facts straight she showed herself to this guy when she was in 7th grade (or 8th.because she actually flashed him a year later). This guy was somehow able to track her to 2 different schools and.expose her on facebook to all her "friends" And then the drama with the boyfriend who was already taken that got a group of kids to jump her. She was 15 when she killed herself.


    If this guy had never tracked her down so vehemently just to coerce a strip tease from her then she wouldn't have ended up in the other situations. She made a bad choice as teenager (like omg no one ever does that!) and it haunted her . She didn't ask for this and as a teenager, i don't know about you, but I certainly wasn't able to gauge the long term effects od my actions at 15 or 16, let alone 13 or 14! To blame her is like blaming a child. She may have had the intellectual capacity to know what she did was wrong or even that suicide wasn't the answer, but her 15 year old emotions hadn't caught up to her rationale. An adutt can process that things will get better, sex, and peer conflict. This girl wasn't legally.able to.drive, consent to sex, or move herself out of the situation to more supportive surroundings.

  2. #682
    Sage
    Medusa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Turkey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    38,081

    re: The bullies win again[W710; 739]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Ah... So you are only assuming that you might have been able to help then.

    Well I have seen her father speak. He seems like a nice loving and caring guy.
    He wasn't able to help even though he was aware of what was going on.

    She was on antidepressants, indicating a professional that wasn't able to help.

    What more do you need to understand that your input most likely would not have helped any.
    i used them too in the past .i know how anxiety affects your life ,you cant breathe and you think you will die at that moment. and you cant know whether father is honest with his words or not.
    "Sovereignty is not given, it is taken." ATATÜRK

  3. #683
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: The bullies win again[W710; 739]

    Quote Originally Posted by Wake View Post
    Actually, since your posts have been neither logical nor empathetic on this issue, they really don't deserve much more than castigation.
    Stating that she is responsible for her own actions is logical.
    Versus
    Saying that a previous harasser, who's actions are far removed in time, and not even what she was complaining about at the time, is responsible for her actions, is not logical.
    Since the above is true, you are wrong.
    As wrong as wrong can be.

    And stating that she is responsible has absolutely nothing to do with empathy, or a lack thereof.

  4. #684
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    re: The bullies win again[W710; 739]

    Quote Originally Posted by Wake View Post
    OK, that's just ****ing disgusting. How could you say such absolutely nasty, rotten things? Where do you get off saying such crap about a dead girl you don't even know?
    She was a nasty, rottin girl. All I need to do is describe her. The sky is blue, water is wet, and this girl was a skank. It's that easy.

  5. #685
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: The bullies win again[W710; 739]

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    i used them too in the past .i know how anxiety affects your life ,you cant breathe and you think you will die at that moment. and you cant know whether father is honest with his words or not.
    It's in his eyes dear. In his eyes.

  6. #686
    Sage
    Medusa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Turkey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    38,081

    re: The bullies win again[W710; 739]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    It's in his eyes dear. In his eyes.

    his eyes werent enough..
    "Sovereignty is not given, it is taken." ATATÜRK

  7. #687
    Sage
    Fisher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    12-06-13 @ 02:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    17,002

    re: The bullies win again[W710; 739]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post

    She was on antidepressants, indicating a professional that wasn't able to help.

    What more do you need to understand that your input most likely would not have helped any.
    Typically in my area the counseling is done by a psychologist and the meds are prescribed by a psychiatrist. Teenagers and mental drugs do not always mix well together. A medicine or dosage that works this week may not next due to the hormones, changing bodies. Not taking sides, just adding info for consideration.

  8. #688
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    re: The bullies win again[W710; 739]

    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea View Post
    I have my facts straight she showed herself to this guy when she was in 7th grade (or 8th.because she actually flashed him a year later). This guy was somehow able to track her to 2 different schools and.expose her on facebook to all her "friends" And then the drama with the boyfriend who was already taken that got a group of kids to jump her. She was 15 when she killed herself.


    If this guy had never tracked her down so vehemently just to coerce a strip tease from her then she wouldn't have ended up in the other situations. She made a bad choice as teenager (like omg no one ever does that!) and it haunted her . She didn't ask for this and as a teenager, i don't know about you, but I certainly wasn't able to gauge the long term effects od my actions at 15 or 16, let alone 13 or 14! To blame her is like blaming a child. She may have had the intellectual capacity to know what she did was wrong or even that suicide wasn't the answer, but her 15 year old emotions hadn't caught up to her rationale. An adutt can process that things will get better, sex, and peer conflict. This girl wasn't legally.able to.drive, consent to sex, or move herself out of the situation to more supportive surroundings.
    At 15 you were not able to gauge the long term effects of death?

    Strange.
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

  9. #689
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    re: The bullies win again[W710; 739]

    Many of us were trying to enjoy a triumph of humanity, the first sky-dive from space, very cool stuff....but this little bitch wanted to straddle the media and attention-whore all over it.

    You have to expect people to not appreciate that very much.

  10. #690
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    re: The bullies win again[W710; 739]

    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea View Post
    I have my facts straight she showed herself to this guy when she was in 7th grade (or 8th.because she actually flashed him a year later). This guy was somehow able to track her to 2 different schools and.expose her on facebook to all her "friends" And then the drama with the boyfriend who was already taken that got a group of kids to jump her. She was 15 when she killed herself.


    If this guy had never tracked her down so vehemently just to coerce a strip tease from her then she wouldn't have ended up in the other situations. She made a bad choice as teenager (like omg no one ever does that!) and it haunted her . She didn't ask for this and as a teenager, i don't know about you, but I certainly wasn't able to gauge the long term effects od my actions at 15 or 16, let alone 13 or 14! To blame her is like blaming a child. She may have had the intellectual capacity to know what she did was wrong or even that suicide wasn't the answer, but her 15 year old emotions hadn't caught up to her rationale. An adutt can process that things will get better, sex, and peer conflict. This girl wasn't legally.able to.drive, consent to sex, or move herself out of the situation to more supportive surroundings.
    I sure as hell was, I was pretty good at it, too.

    The issues I was facing at the time were how to live with a different parent, rather or not to encourage my significant other to have an abortion (what life would be like if we had the child or not, etc), and what classes I could take for collage credit for the degree I was looking into at the time.

    I was just a normal guy, there's nothing super genius about me. A 16 y/o has greater understanding then you think.
    Last edited by Jerry; 10-17-12 at 07:54 PM.

Page 69 of 90 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •