Page 48 of 90 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
Results 471 to 480 of 894

Thread: The bullies win again[W710; 739]

  1. #471
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: The bullies win again[W710; 739]

    Quote Originally Posted by FluffyNinja View Post
    This is rich coming from you after your adamant defense of cyberbullies and pedophiles in this thread.

    Why in the world do you find it necessary to lie?
    I have never defended his actions of harassment.
    I have never defended the others girl's assault on Amanda.
    Matter of fact I believe I said they are responsible for their actions of such.
    So why do you continue to lie?


    Secondly.
    Anonymous wasn't even sure they singled out the right person, yet you want to accept as fact that it was (clearly showing your bias), and refer to a pedophile. Actions which no one has ever defended in this topic.
    It is obvious that your argument is so weak that you have resorted to lying. Why?

    Why do you lie?

  2. #472
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    re: The bullies win again[W710; 739]

    I can't help but think and wonder how far you guys take the blame game in a suicide......

    Patrick is right in that the responsibility for committing suicide rests squarely on the individual who took their own life.

    I mean, are you going to blame the ex-boyfriend who broke up with a girl, and the girl got all depressed and killed herself because he wouldn't get back together with her too?


    The blame game is foolish.
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

  3. #473
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    re: The bullies win again[W710; 739]

    Quote Originally Posted by FluffyNinja View Post
    You know how to use Google Image....I'm thoroughly impressed.
    You would be surprised how many people on this site do not know how to use Google.

    Anyone who ever asked for a word to be defined, for example, doesn't know how to use Google.

    Forget compassion, let's start with some basic intelligence.

  4. #474
    Sage
    ric27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    06-15-17 @ 02:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,539

    re: The bullies win again[W710; 739]

    Quote Originally Posted by Aimee30 View Post
    Well now you have the reason why I say to many, they care about pro-life but not much after that...
    Explains why they hate welfare when they don't know all the reason people are on it and why some people treat the homeless as worthless when they are fellow human beings.
    WTF does that have to do with some psycho hanging herself?

  5. #475
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    re: The bullies win again[W710; 739]

    Quote Originally Posted by Aimee30 View Post
    Well now you have the reason why I say to many, they care about pro-life but not much after that...
    Explains why they hate welfare when they don't know all the reason people are on it and why some people treat the homeless as worthless when they are fellow human beings.
    Makes you wonder why all the pro-choice people are sad at this suicide. They should be happy Amanda Todd made a *choice* for herself. They should celebrate her suicide. If anything, pro-choice should be in as good of a mood as I am. I guess pro-choice isn't actually pro-choice, just pro-abortion.

  6. #476
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    re: The bullies win again[W710; 739]

    Quote Originally Posted by Aimee30 View Post
    Well now you have the reason why I say to many, they care about pro-life but not much after that...
    Explains why they hate welfare when they don't know all the reason people are on it and why some people treat the homeless as worthless when they are fellow human beings.
    What does that have to do with anything? This thread already has way too much drama and we don't need to add abortion/welfare drama on top of it.

  7. #477
    User
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    10-26-12 @ 09:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    16

    re: The bullies win again[W710; 739]

    The one guy is making fun of a young person who killed herself. He should stop posting it if he has true respect for all life.

  8. #478
    All Warm and Fuzzy
    FluffyNinja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Miss-uh-Sippie
    Last Seen
    10-21-17 @ 04:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    4,831

    re: The bullies win again[W710; 739]

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    I can't help but think and wonder how far you guys take the blame game in a suicide......

    Patrick is right in that the responsibility for committing suicide rests squarely on the individual who took their own life.

    I mean, are you going to blame the ex-boyfriend who broke up with a girl, and the girl got all depressed and killed herself because he wouldn't get back together with her too?


    The blame game is foolish.
    Well then no one should take any responsibility for the actions of children..........you've got it! Great idea! Because we all know that 12-yr-olds are always perfectly capable of rationalizing any situation and will generally make perfectly good choices which are non-destructive to others or themselves. So, good then, let's just leave children to their own whims and take zero responsibility for how they all turn out. Sounds like a recipe for success..........it's all settled now! Thanks for the positive input.
    "Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence." - Dr. Carl Sagan

  9. #479
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: The bullies win again[W710; 739]

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    Oh you want compassion, ok, here's compassion:

    Attachment 67136180
    My condolence to Shania Gray and her family.

    That is something that a guy should be held responsible for.
    His actions of raping and killing.
    I hope he receives the death penalty.

    Not because some girl was unstable and decided to take her own life.

  10. #480
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: The bullies win again[W710; 739]

    Quote Originally Posted by FluffyNinja View Post
    Well then no one should take any responsibility for the actions of children..........you've got it! Great idea! Because we all know that 12-yr-olds are always perfectly capable of rationalizing any situation and will generally make perfectly good choices which are non-destructive to others or themselves.
    She wasn't 12 when she took her life was she?

Page 48 of 90 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •