Page 33 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 330 of 894

Thread: The bullies win again[W710; 739]

  1. #321
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio, USA
    Last Seen
    12-10-12 @ 07:01 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    12,316

    re: The bullies win again[W710; 739]

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    So you are saying leading someone to kill themselves should not only be crime, but it should be treated as equal to pulling the trigger yourself?
    Yes, on the right facts that's exactly what I am saying.

  2. #322
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: The bullies win again[W710; 739]

    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    Try to keep up. The post you responded to was my reply to someone who made a comment about her flashing her tits. Doesn't really matter to me if it was you or not. To me you all sound just the same
    Because of what was said and to what the comment was directed, it is obviously you who need to keep up with who you direct your comments to, not I.
    Sorry you were wrong dude, but you will get over it.




    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    You have posted nothing that would lead me do believe that you understand compassion or even simple decency.
    Nor do I need to.
    Because it has no bearing on whether or not she is responsible for her actions as she is.

  3. #323
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: The bullies win again[W710; 739]

    Quote Originally Posted by FluffyNinja View Post
    If you are going to use a word......don't use it so flippantly. It would be wise for you to know all of its connotations prior to posting. To do so is one of the signs of a seasoned debator...............and this obviously rules you out. :
    Yes... right...
    Ok... What ever... Master debator.

    You knew how it was used, and there was nothing wrong with it.

    But since you have moved on to personal criticism, I know, and am confident, in where I stand. iLOL

  4. #324
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio, USA
    Last Seen
    12-10-12 @ 07:01 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    12,316

    re: The bullies win again[W710; 739]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Because of what was said and to what the comment was directed, it is obviously you who need to keep up with who you direct your comments to, not I.
    Sorry you were wrong dude, but you will get over it.


    Nor do I need to.
    Because it has no bearing on whether or not she is responsible for her actions as she is.
    Are you responsible for your actions when you are under the influence of a drug you did not consent to consume?

    No?

    Then neither is that child. You can disagree with me that the net is as powerful on a child's mind as a drug could be on you, and eventually, I believe I could persuade you. But first you need to admit that a person is not responsible for their acts unless that person is also in command of their will and their mind.


  5. #325
    Professor
    zstep18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Somewhere
    Last Seen
    02-24-14 @ 02:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,770

    re: The bullies win again[W710; 739]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    I would say you are wrong.
    Secondly; Bullying/teasing is part of human nature.
    The defective ones, are the ones who take their own life over it.
    Should bullying be punished?

  6. #326
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio, USA
    Last Seen
    12-10-12 @ 07:01 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    12,316

    re: The bullies win again[W710; 739]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Yes... right...
    Ok... What ever... Master debator.

    You knew how it was used, and there was nothing wrong with it.

    But since you have moved on to personal criticism, I know, and am confident, in where I stand. iLOL
    What is your motivation for this "brave stand for personal responsibility" you seem to be carving out for yourself here, Excon?

    You're getting blowback from every political lean on DP. Perchance you might consider if these people know a bit about this subject that, as yet, you do not.

  7. #327
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio, USA
    Last Seen
    12-10-12 @ 07:01 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    12,316

    re: The bullies win again[W710; 739]

    Quote Originally Posted by zstep18 View Post
    Should bullying be punished?
    "Bullying" is not a legal term. "Assault", "harrassment", "negligent homicide", invasion of privacy", "child pornography" are legal terms.

    Not every incident of bullying rises to the level of criminal conduct, nor should it.

  8. #328
    All Warm and Fuzzy
    FluffyNinja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Miss-uh-Sippie
    Last Seen
    10-21-17 @ 04:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    4,831

    re: The bullies win again[W710; 739]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Yes... right...
    Ok... What ever... Master debator.

    You knew how it was used, and there was nothing wrong with it.

    But since you have moved on to personal criticism, I know, and am confident, in where I stand. iLOL
    And now comes the ad hominem......an obvious sign of failure and of inevitable submission. I graciously accept your surrender and your apology as well for being so intellectually dishonest and so inept at real debate. Good night.
    "Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence." - Dr. Carl Sagan

  9. #329
    Professor
    zstep18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Somewhere
    Last Seen
    02-24-14 @ 02:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,770

    re: The bullies win again[W710; 739]

    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkie View Post
    Not every incident of bullying rises to the level of criminal conduct, nor should it.
    Of course not. But, I would say that it definitely can arise to the level of criminal conduct.

  10. #330
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio, USA
    Last Seen
    12-10-12 @ 07:01 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    12,316

    re: The bullies win again[W710; 739]

    Quote Originally Posted by zstep18 View Post
    Of course not. But, I would say that it definitely can arise to the level of criminal conduct.
    Among other crimes. BTW, the bill I asked you to support does not punish bullicide as harshly as Murder Two.

Page 33 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •