Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 72

Thread: Source tells Glenn Beck: DOJ negotiating with Egyptian government for return of “blin

  1. #11
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:30 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,149

    Re: Source tells Glenn Beck: DOJ negotiating with Egyptian government for return of “

    my equally valid source confirms our intent to return his corpse encased within a pig carcass
    appears we are onto something
    we are negotiating about dividing a pizza and in the meantime israel is eating it
    once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed

  2. #12
    Sage
    Mycroft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    25,870

    Re: Source tells Glenn Beck: DOJ negotiating with Egyptian government for return of “

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    Needs a better source. Take the name Glenn Beck out of it, and you've got "We heard from this guy who heard from this other guy."
    Not sure why anyone needs another source...especially not sure why liberals would need another source.

    Heck, just a month ago or so, Reid heard something from some guy and then he told a bunch of news media and what did we get? A ****storm over Romney's taxes.

    Sounds to me like those liberals ought to flock right to this story.
    TANSTAAFL

    “An armed society is a polite society.”
    ― Robert A. Heinlein, Beyond This Horizon

  3. #13
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:22 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    89,910

    Re: Source tells Glenn Beck: DOJ negotiating with Egyptian government for return of “

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    The source isn't the topic. The topic is the concequences should the DOJ let this dude go back to Egypt.
    I love the irony when others put out information that is then dismissed by the right simply because they do not like the source or is identified as not one of the conservative true believers that worship like they do. In fact, many times they post here that they will not even consider it nor read it because the person is a progressive or even just a moderate. They mock the person. They call the person names. They belittle their credentials or experience without so much as a mention of any of the points raised in the article that they are loathe to read, let alone discuss in intelligent discourse.

    But when they put forth nonsense from whack jobs and wingnuts they all of the sudden want to pretend that sources do not matter and we should only be discussing the information - or in this case - the wild rumors - contained in it.

    Its falling down funny.
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  4. #14
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:30 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,149

    Re: Source tells Glenn Beck: DOJ negotiating with Egyptian government for return of “

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    I love the irony when others put out information that is then dismissed by the right simply because they do not like the source or is identified as not one of the conservative true believers that worship like they do. In fact, many times they post here that they will not even consider it nor read it because the person is a progressive or even just a moderate. They mock the person. They call the person names. They belittle their credentials or experience without so much as a mention of any of the points raised in the article that they are loathe to read, let alone discuss in intelligent discourse.

    But when they put forth nonsense from whack jobs and wingnuts they all of the sudden want to pretend that sources do not matter and we should only be discussing the information - or in this case - the wild rumors - contained in it.

    Its falling down funny.
    posting only for this to be read again. it is SO on target
    we are negotiating about dividing a pizza and in the meantime israel is eating it
    once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed

  5. #15
    Sage
    Mycroft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    25,870

    Re: Source tells Glenn Beck: DOJ negotiating with Egyptian government for return of “

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    I love the irony when others put out information that is then dismissed by the right simply because they do not like the source or is identified as not one of the conservative true believers that worship like they do. In fact, many times they post here that they will not even consider it nor read it because the person is a progressive or even just a moderate. They mock the person. They call the person names. They belittle their credentials or experience without so much as a mention of any of the points raised in the article that they are loathe to read, let alone discuss in intelligent discourse.

    But when they put forth nonsense from whack jobs and wingnuts they all of the sudden want to pretend that sources do not matter and we should only be discussing the information - or in this case - the wild rumors - contained in it.

    Its falling down funny.
    You're right on target...except you have the sides wrong.

    Who constantly belittles Fox News? Glen Beck? (dare I say it) Sarah Palin, Hannity, O'Reilly, hell...the list goes on and on.

    Didn't you, in fact (I could be wrong, of course), run like gangbusters with Reid's trumped up story about Romney's taxes? How's THAT working for you?

    Jeeezuz!! The liberal hypocrisy is so thick in this thread, you can cut it with a knife.
    TANSTAAFL

    “An armed society is a polite society.”
    ― Robert A. Heinlein, Beyond This Horizon

  6. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    SE Asia
    Last Seen
    07-12-14 @ 10:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    2,333

    Re: Source tells Glenn Beck: DOJ negotiating with Egyptian government for return of “

    Quote Originally Posted by Mycroft View Post
    Not sure why anyone needs another source...especially not sure why liberals would need another source.

    Heck, just a month ago or so, Reid heard something from some guy and then he told a bunch of news media and what did we get? A ****storm over Romney's taxes.
    Yep, and that was just as ridiculous.

  7. #17
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:22 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    89,910

    Re: Source tells Glenn Beck: DOJ negotiating with Egyptian government for return of “

    Quote Originally Posted by Mycroft View Post
    You're right on target...except you have the sides wrong.

    Who constantly belittles Fox News? Glen Beck? (dare I say it) Sarah Palin, Hannity, O'Reilly, hell...the list goes on and on.

    Didn't you, in fact (I could be wrong, of course), run like gangbusters with Reid's trumped up story about Romney's taxes? How's THAT working for you?

    Jeeezuz!! The liberal hypocrisy is so thick in this thread, you can cut it with a knife.
    By all means - please do present my endorsement of Harry Reid and the Romney tax story.

    And while you are wrong about the the Reid thing, in case you have been away for the last 12 hours or so, the issue of Romney and who pays taxes is front page news this morning. Mittens seems to be driving nails into his own coffin/
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  8. #18
    Sage
    Mycroft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    25,870

    Re: Source tells Glenn Beck: DOJ negotiating with Egyptian government for return of “

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    By all means - please do present my endorsement of Harry Reid and the Romney tax story.

    And while you are wrong about the the Reid thing, in case you have been away for the last 12 hours or so, the issue of Romney and who pays taxes is front page news this morning. Mittens seems to be driving nails into his own coffin/
    Oh, I know about the new story.

    More hyperbolic fake liberal outrage over a non-issue.

    Like I said, liberal hypocrisy. It's all over the place.
    TANSTAAFL

    “An armed society is a polite society.”
    ― Robert A. Heinlein, Beyond This Horizon

  9. #19
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:22 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    89,910

    Re: Source tells Glenn Beck: DOJ negotiating with Egyptian government for return of “

    Quote Originally Posted by Mycroft View Post
    Oh, I know about the new story.

    More hyperbolic fake liberal outrage over a non-issue.

    Like I said, liberal hypocrisy. It's all over the place.
    NON ISSUE!!!!!!!!

    WOW!!!!!

    This is the single biggest development in the campaign so far. By the end of today I could have several devastating attack ads ready which would take a good three points off Mittens support. This is lethal. You never ever ever want to show contempt for the very people who you ask to vote for you. And that is what Mittens has done.
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  10. #20
    Sage
    Mycroft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    25,870

    Re: Source tells Glenn Beck: DOJ negotiating with Egyptian government for return of “

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    NON ISSUE!!!!!!!!

    WOW!!!!!

    This is the single biggest development in the campaign so far. By the end of today I could have several devastating attack ads ready which would take a good three points off Mittens support. This is lethal. You never ever ever want to show contempt for the very people who you ask to vote for you. And that is what Mittens has done.
    LOL!!!

    Dude...you got it wrong. The people he was showing contempt for will NEVER vote for him and he was clear that he is not ASKING them to.

    No, those contemptible people are voting for that contemptible Obama. And the other contemptible liberals are trying to make a big deal from a non-issue.
    TANSTAAFL

    “An armed society is a polite society.”
    ― Robert A. Heinlein, Beyond This Horizon

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •