Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 80

Thread: State Department: Stop asking us about the Beghazi attack

  1. #31
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Last Seen
    10-03-12 @ 01:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    405

    Re: State Department: Stop asking us about the Beghazi attack

    LOL, AQ is part of the CIA. Only problem is they have lost control of their dog so they want to kick it for being disobedient. That doesn't mean all cells in AQ are not on US side....secretly.

  2. #32
    User
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    09-18-12 @ 12:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    21

    Re: State Department: Stop asking us about the Beghazi attack

    Quote Originally Posted by Harshaw View Post
    This is what it says:



    I don't have a problem with the FBI using its keen resources to investigate the scene. What I have a problem with is hiding behind it, and pretending that because they're doing it, you can't say anything. This isn't a crime scene, as you agree, and nothing here indicates that an FBI investigation, internationally, makes it a crime scene. There's no "law" to be enforced here.
    I'm hesitant to even post this, as I'm afraid I'm going to make your head explode....but here goes:

    Can I obtain detailed information about a current FBI investigation that I see in the news?

    No. Such information is protected from public disclosure, in accordance with current law and Department of Justice and FBI policy. This policy preserves the integrity of the investigation and the privacy of individuals involved in the investigation prior to any public charging for violations of the law. It also serves to protect the rights of people not yet charged with a crime.


    Can I get a "LOL"?

  3. #33
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    02-14-18 @ 11:10 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: State Department: Stop asking us about the Beghazi attack

    Quote Originally Posted by Harshaw View Post
    Of course you do. But this doesn't answer my question -- why did you snip my post and make a sarcastic remark I had already addressed in what you snipped?

    Why are trying to use this attack as political fodder?

  4. #34
    Filmmaker Lawyer Patriot
    Harshaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:59 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    31,442

    Re: State Department: Stop asking us about the Beghazi attack

    Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Hatter View Post
    I'm hesitant to even post this, as I'm afraid I'm going to make your head explode....but here goes:

    Can I obtain detailed information about a current FBI investigation that I see in the news?

    No. Such information is protected from public disclosure, in accordance with current law and Department of Justice and FBI policy. This policy preserves the integrity of the investigation and the privacy of individuals involved in the investigation prior to any public charging for violations of the law. It also serves to protect the rights of people not yet charged with a crime.


    Can I get a "LOL"?
    I'm not sure why my head would explode. This is what I've been saying. None of those concerns are at play here.
    It's not "tolerance" if you already approve of what you purport to "tolerate."

  5. #35
    Filmmaker Lawyer Patriot
    Harshaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:59 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    31,442

    Re: State Department: Stop asking us about the Beghazi attack

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    Why are trying to use this attack as political fodder?
    What "political fodder"?

    That's ridiculously lame. Like others, you attempt to quash criticisms of the Administration with this nonsense. Fortunately, as with the others, I'm not beholden to you.
    It's not "tolerance" if you already approve of what you purport to "tolerate."

  6. #36
    User
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    09-18-12 @ 12:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    21

    Re: State Department: Stop asking us about the Beghazi attack

    Quote Originally Posted by Harshaw View Post
    I'm not sure why my head would explode. This is what I've been saying. None of those concerns are at play here.
    The reason I was worried about marked increase in head pressure is the very last word..."crime"...this is an FBI investigation and they do treat it as a crime. At least, that's my interpretation of the passage.

  7. #37
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    02-14-18 @ 11:10 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: State Department: Stop asking us about the Beghazi attack

    Quote Originally Posted by Harshaw View Post
    What "political fodder"?

    That's ridiculously lame. Like others, you attempt to quash criticisms of the Administration with this nonsense. Fortunately, as with the others, I'm not beholden to you.

    Nope you're not beholden to me and fortunately your partison hackery is fairly transparent.

  8. #38
    Filmmaker Lawyer Patriot
    Harshaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:59 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    31,442

    Re: State Department: Stop asking us about the Beghazi attack

    Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Hatter View Post
    The reason I was worried about marked increase in head pressure is the very last word..."crime"...this is an FBI investigation and they do treat it as a crime.
    The State Department isn't subordinate to the FBI.
    It's not "tolerance" if you already approve of what you purport to "tolerate."

  9. #39
    Filmmaker Lawyer Patriot
    Harshaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:59 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    31,442

    Re: State Department: Stop asking us about the Beghazi attack

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    Nope you're not beholden to me and fortunately your partison hackery is fairly transparent.
    As I said, I will not yield to the lame name-calling. It's a legitimate criticism, and I will offer it whether or not it bothers you, and whatever you wish to call it.
    It's not "tolerance" if you already approve of what you purport to "tolerate."

  10. #40
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    02-14-18 @ 11:10 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: State Department: Stop asking us about the Beghazi attack

    Quote Originally Posted by Harshaw View Post
    As I said, I will not yield to the lame name-calling. It's a legitimate criticism, and I will offer it whether or not it bothers you, and whatever you wish to call it.

    It's poilotical fodder. There are perfectly legit reasons to be very tight lipped

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •