Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 140

Thread: Navy SEAL on Bin Laden Raid Speaks Out

  1. #51
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,934

    Re: Navy SEAL on Bin Laden Raid Speaks Out

    Quote Originally Posted by Running View Post
    Yeah, if the seals were anymore of murderers they probably would have done it. But then again, they probably raped all the women in the compound. Which is just as bad, if not worse then being killed. And while the women may have known who OBL was. You obviously don't understand what love is or being blinded by a charismatic psychopath is like.
    No, rape is not as bad or worse than being killed. Why? It's survivable.

    No, the Seals almost assuredly didn't rape anybody. Don't dishonor them and their service by saying stuff like this if you don't have evidence of it.

    No, I don't know anything about being blinded by a charismatic psychopath. Do you?

  2. #52
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Where they have FOX on in bars and restaurants
    Last Seen
    09-14-14 @ 02:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,700

    Re: Navy SEAL on Bin Laden Raid Speaks Out

    Quote Originally Posted by Running View Post
    Yeah, if the seals were anymore of murderers they probably would have done it. But then again, they probably raped all the women in the compound. Which is just as bad, if not worse then being killed. And while the women may have known who OBL was. You obviously don't understand what love is or being blinded by a charismatic psychopath is like.
    You have some evidence of your rape accusation? You really need to stfu if you don't.

  3. #53
    Jedi Master
    Captain America's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,673

    Re: Navy SEAL on Bin Laden Raid Speaks Out

    Quote Originally Posted by Krasche View Post
    These leaks are ****ing ridiculous. Granted, the American people have a right to know eventually, but there are tactics and strategies possibly mentioned in that book that could possibly be read by the enemy, and compromise National Defense Strategies. I was just as pissed when Mr. Obama decided to announce the Bin Laden raid RIGHT AFTER IT HAPPENED. The whole point behind a stealth mission like that is to get in, get the job done, and get out QUIETLY. But no, lets just air that **** on TV immediately so we can face possible reprocussions before we are prepared to deal with them. -facepalm-
    I totally understand your point of view on this but I got mixed feelings about it. But there is a lot of truth in your post, none the less.

    America deserved to have been told OBL caught a bad case of lead poisoning sooner than later. It would not have been 24 hours before the other national medias would have got hold of the story and reported it with their own agenda twists. I think, perhaps, it was good to get out in front of it. In fact, I think he should have landed on an aircraft carrier with "Mission Accomplished" banners to announce it. -facepalm-

    It's GREAT to be me. --- "45% liberal/55% conservative"
    Diplomacy is the art of saying 'nice doggy" until you can find a gun.

  4. #54
    Hard As A Rock
    Strucky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Minnesota
    Last Seen
    10-19-17 @ 08:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    2,074

    Re: Navy SEAL on Bin Laden Raid Speaks Out

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain America View Post
    I totally understand your point of view on this but I got mixed feelings about it. But there is a lot of truth in your post, none the less.

    America deserved to have been told OBL caught a bad case of lead poisoning sooner than later. It would not have been 24 hours before the other national medias would have got hold of the story and reported it with their own agenda twists. I think, perhaps, it was good to get out in front of it. In fact, I think he should have landed on an aircraft carrier with "Mission Accomplished" banners to announce it. -facepalm-
    oh you mean the same banner that was for the sailors on the aircraft carrier that just got home telling them their mission was accomplished?
    "The problem in defense is how far you can go without destroying from within what you are trying to defend from without."

    ~Dwight D. Eisenhower

  5. #55
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Last Seen
    10-03-12 @ 02:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    405

    Re: Navy SEAL on Bin Laden Raid Speaks Out

    Quote Originally Posted by nota bene View Post
    No, rape is not as bad or worse than being killed. Why? It's survivable.

    No, the Seals almost assuredly didn't rape anybody. Don't dishonor them and their service by saying stuff like this if you don't have evidence of it.

    No, I don't know anything about being blinded by a charismatic psychopath. Do you?
    Obviously being damaged goods is not as bad as being dead.

    The SEALS are not heroes or saints. Try not to be such a fool with your backwards mentality that just because they are soldiers makes them heroes or some crazy stuff typical conservatives believe. Remember these guys rely on taxpayers money to live and they are really so much bigger than anything positive the government funds that they are really a major problem more than anything else.

    And yes you do know something about being blinded by a charismatic psychopath. Her name is America the backwards. Wake up, and smell the coffee.

  6. #56
    Hard As A Rock
    Strucky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Minnesota
    Last Seen
    10-19-17 @ 08:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    2,074

    Re: Navy SEAL on Bin Laden Raid Speaks Out

    Quote Originally Posted by Running View Post
    Obviously being damaged goods is not as bad as being dead.

    The SEALS are not heroes or saints. Try not to be such a fool with your backwards mentality that just because they are soldiers makes them heroes or some crazy stuff typical conservatives believe. Remember these guys rely on taxpayers money to live and they are really so much bigger than anything positive the government funds that they are really a major problem more than anything else.

    And yes you do know something about being blinded by a charismatic psychopath. Her name is America the backwards. Wake up, and smell the coffee.
    It's true they live on taxpayer money....So that they can put their lives at risk for the taxpayer.
    "The problem in defense is how far you can go without destroying from within what you are trying to defend from without."

    ~Dwight D. Eisenhower

  7. #57
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Last Seen
    10-03-12 @ 02:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    405

    Re: Navy SEAL on Bin Laden Raid Speaks Out

    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon View Post
    You have some evidence of your rape accusation? You really need to stfu if you don't.
    Or else what, comrade?

    You going to come and rape me like the men in black have tried to do? I kick them in the balls when they come for me, they have no chance, you don't either.

  8. #58
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Last Seen
    10-03-12 @ 02:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    405

    Re: Navy SEAL on Bin Laden Raid Speaks Out

    Quote Originally Posted by Strucky View Post
    It's true they live on taxpayer money....So that they can put their lives at risk for the taxpayer.
    Not necessarily, if you have not noticed the US has not fought a legitimate force since WW2 and even then they were fighting a force that was already weary. It would count if they fought an enemy like China or even Belarussia. But they don't. The US soldiers fight enemies that have donkeys pulling their equipment.

    Lets see an enemy equipped with a bomb that travels faster than 400 mph against an enemy that's fastest machine is a donkey moving at 50 mphs. Who wins?

  9. #59
    Hard As A Rock
    Strucky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Minnesota
    Last Seen
    10-19-17 @ 08:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    2,074

    Re: Navy SEAL on Bin Laden Raid Speaks Out

    Quote Originally Posted by Running View Post
    Not necessarily, if you have not noticed the US has not fought a legitimate force since WW2 and even then they were fighting a force that was already weary. It would count if they fought an enemy like China or even Belarussia. But they don't. The US soldiers fight enemies that have donkeys pulling their equipment.

    Lets see an enemy equipped with a bomb that travels faster than 400 mph against an enemy that's fastest machine is a donkey moving at 50 mphs. Who wins?
    those enemies fighting with donkeys have done plenty of killing of our soldiers...
    "The problem in defense is how far you can go without destroying from within what you are trying to defend from without."

    ~Dwight D. Eisenhower

  10. #60
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Last Seen
    10-03-12 @ 02:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    405

    Re: Navy SEAL on Bin Laden Raid Speaks Out

    Quote Originally Posted by Strucky View Post
    those enemies fighting with donkeys have done plenty of killing of our soldiers...

    No, they haven't. Not even close enough to plenty.

    If they had done plenty I can assure you ALL Americans would disagree with having a 700billion a year armed forces. If those people need work, then they should be put in a WORK FOR AMERICA project. Where they work to paint graffiti buildings in the ghetto or go around doing landscaping in the ghetto. Or just paving the roads and bridges, etc.

    Instead of using them to fight wars that are not even necessary. But they became a necessity because so many of America's children are not ready for college or the real world.

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •