Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 48

Thread: GOP ejects people who threw nuts at camerawoman

  1. #31
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,186

    Re: GOP ejects people who threw nuts at camerawoman

    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon View Post
    It is not me blowing this out of proportion it is the left wing media, here is their quote again.


    " There are tensions just below the surface at the Republican convention."
    There was tension about some rule changes that were being proposed. Remember how the Paul-ites had themselves in a tizzy over that? So, there were tensions below the surface. I'd certainly say this guy was tense about something.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  2. #32
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Where they have FOX on in bars and restaurants
    Last Seen
    09-14-14 @ 02:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,700

    Re: GOP ejects people who threw nuts at camerawoman

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    There was tension about some rule changes that were being proposed. Remember how the Paul-ites had themselves in a tizzy over that? So, there were tensions below the surface. I'd certainly say this guy was tense about something.
    The article gives the impression their were racial tensions below the surface and all your equivocating is getting tiresome.

  3. #33
    Sage


    MaggieD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Chicago Area
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    43,243
    Blog Entries
    43

    Re: GOP ejects people who threw nuts at camerawoman

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    I knew there were going to be "false flag" accusations.

    Look, Republicans. Some of your supporters are racist dip****s. It's just statistical reality, in any sufficiently-sized crowd there's going to be some. That didn't stop you from painting OWS as all being a bunch of criminals wanting handouts and whatever. Tell me again why I shouldn't paint your entire party with this?
    Some of Republican supporters are no doubt racist as, hopefully, both parties are made up of a cross-section of the population of the United States. I'll put up the Republican Party for fairness against the Democrats for fairness any day of the week. A very large percentage of the Democratic Party (in my opinion) is made up of people who are some of the most overt racists in the country today.
    The devil whispered in my ear, "You cannot withstand the storm." I whispered back, "I am ​the storm."

  4. #34
    Professor

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Last Seen
    05-17-17 @ 03:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    1,321

    Re: GOP ejects people who threw nuts at camerawoman

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    Racism? Oh I get it, feeding the monkey peanuts right; isn't that the stereotype? Uh.....monkeys don't eat peanuts, so where's the racism? You're making **** up now.
    Dude Okay look, I am not going to sit up here and say that those morons represent the whole party because they don't. Every party has some nuts or idiots that will do something to get attention. But please don't sit here and pretend that it wasn't a racist act.

  5. #35
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,186

    Re: GOP ejects people who threw nuts at camerawoman

    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon View Post
    The article gives the impression their were racial tensions below the surface and all your equivocating is getting tiresome.
    MY equivocating is getting tiresome? How about your conspiracy theories?

    Why can't you all just say "Yeah, you know what, dude was a jerk." No, it always has to come back to "Evil Liberal Conspiracies."


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  6. #36
    Professor

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Last Seen
    05-17-17 @ 03:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    1,321

    Re: GOP ejects people who threw nuts at camerawoman

    Quote Originally Posted by MaggieD View Post
    Some of Republican supporters are no doubt racist as, hopefully, both parties are made up of a cross-section of the population of the United States. I'll put up the Republican Party for fairness against the Democrats for fairness any day of the week. A very large percentage of the Democratic Party (in my opinion) is made up of people who are some of the most overt racists in the country today.
    Not trying to pick a fight with you but how can you say that when the democratic party is far more diverse than the republican party? Wait til next week and look how diverse the audience will be compared to the republicans. I know there are many republicans who feel that the democratic party is the "minority" party. I'm not saying that the majority of the republican party is racist, because I know some really good republicans. But to say that the republican party is more welcoming to blacks, whites, hispanics, gays, non christian religions etc is insane. Don't take my word for it, watch the DNC convention next week and see the level of diversity vs the RNC.

    I will say this though. If you guys elect someone like Jeb Bush, you will see a increase in all backgrounds. I really like Jeb Bush and I think he is a guy that can change the image of your party. I don't like some of his politics, but this guy really speaks from the heart like he cares about alot minority issues.

  7. #37
    Sage


    MaggieD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Chicago Area
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    43,243
    Blog Entries
    43

    Re: GOP ejects people who threw nuts at camerawoman

    Quote Originally Posted by rcart76 View Post
    Not trying to pick a fight with you but how can you say that when the democratic party is far more diverse than the republican party? Wait til next week and look how diverse the audience will be compared to the republicans. I know there are many republicans who feel that the democratic party is the "minority" party. I'm not saying that the majority of the republican party is racist, because I know some really good republicans. But to say that the republican party is more welcoming to blacks, whites, hispanics, gays, non christian religions etc is insane. Don't take my word for it, watch the DNC convention next week and see the level of diversity vs the RNC.

    I will say this though. If you guys elect someone like Jeb Bush, you will see a increase in all backgrounds. I really like Jeb Bush and I think he is a guy that can change the image of your party. I don't like some of his politics, but this guy really speaks from the heart like he cares about alot minority issues.
    The fact that minorities are poorly represented within the Republican Party speaks directly to my opinion that the Democratic Party is racist. The Democrats bill themselves as the Party of the Black Man, they see fake racism behind every bush, and use false charges to pump up their minority base.

    A poster here said that the people who threw nuts at the black reporter were racist. Why? Why does saying, "This is how we feed the animals," have anything to do with being black? Oh!! That's because when some neighborhood Hispanic lady said to some black kids up in trees, "Get out of those trees, you little monkeys!!" she was fired from her role as a Democratic Delegate. Obama Delegate Quits After Campaign Finds Remarks to Neighbor Kids to be ‘Unacceptable’
    The devil whispered in my ear, "You cannot withstand the storm." I whispered back, "I am ​the storm."

  8. #38
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    10-28-17 @ 06:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    15,248

    Re: GOP ejects people who threw nuts at camerawoman

    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon View Post
    If the article portrayed the incident like you did fine but instead it used the incident to plant their racist republican seed.
    Not a seed that needs to be planted. It's already there. Incidents like this just water it a little bit.
    "Groups with guitars are on the way out, Mr. Epstein"

    Dick Rowe, A & R man
    Decca Records
    London, 1962

  9. #39
    Professor

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Last Seen
    05-17-17 @ 03:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    1,321

    Re: GOP ejects people who threw nuts at camerawoman

    Quote Originally Posted by MaggieD View Post
    The fact that minorities are poorly represented within the Republican Party speaks directly to my opinion that the Democratic Party is racist. The Democrats bill themselves as the Party of the Black Man, they see fake racism behind every bush, and use false charges to pump up their minority base.

    A poster here said that the people who threw nuts at the black reporter were racist. Why? Why does saying, "This is how we feed the animals," have anything to do with being black? Oh!! That's because when some neighborhood Hispanic lady said to some black kids up in trees, "Get out of those trees, you little monkeys!!" she was fired from her role as a Democratic Delegate. Obama Delegate Quits After Campaign Finds Remarks to Neighbor Kids to be ‘Unacceptable’
    With all due respect, being too sensitive and being racist are too different things. Also, I don't see the democratic party built that way. They built themselves around not only black men but black women, hispanics, gays, and non-christians religions, and the poor. They wouldn't survive by the black vote alone.
    Last edited by rcart76; 08-31-12 at 12:49 PM.

  10. #40
    Sage


    MaggieD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Chicago Area
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    43,243
    Blog Entries
    43

    Re: GOP ejects people who threw nuts at camerawoman

    Quote Originally Posted by rcart76 View Post
    With all due respect, being too sensitive and being racist are too different things.
    I don't understand what you're saying. But I'd add that seeing racism behind every bush is an excellent way to recruit minorities into one's party. That'd be a/k/a Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and the entire Democratic policital scene in every state of the nation.
    The devil whispered in my ear, "You cannot withstand the storm." I whispered back, "I am ​the storm."

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •