Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
Results 121 to 126 of 126

Thread: Ron Paul: 'I Don't Fully Endorse' Mitt Romney

  1. #121
    Advisor Another Lurker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Uncle Joe's state
    Last Seen
    09-01-12 @ 10:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    319

    Re: Ron Paul: 'I Don't Fully Endorse' Mitt Romney

    Quote Originally Posted by Kane View Post
    The same Birther websites like Alex Jones and WorldNetDaily also say flouride in the water is a communist plot. Straight out of Dr Strangelove! Theres an awful lot of race baiting on those sites.

    Why should Mexicans, Muslims, or Arab Americans be singled out for persecution in his news coverage, or blacks persecuted with Obama/Kenyan stories?

    Likewise, the U.S. Constution forbids such persecution, and Right Wingers are always bring up "defending the Constitution," right?


    I actually think the Birthers and people like the Koran burning preacher Terry Jones from Missouri are part of a larger PSYOP to appeal to the lowest common denominator, bigots. Organized nuttery via the Republican Party is nothing new. Jerry Falwells Clinton Chronicles, Paula Jones and the WTC mosque protest were bankrolled by GOP Elites, and the Republican machinery.
    Apparently in your mind this has something to do with the topic of Ron Paul.

    Originally Posted by Kane
    ITS RACISM disguised as legitimate issue, as you know. Plus its BS, divide and conquer.

    As I stated before ... put the race card back in the deck. You libs are the only ones talking about it. No different than the Kenyan crying all the way through his 08 campaign about how the Republicans were going to use his race against him. Did you happen to notice that the only person mentioning his race was the Kenyan?

    It pleases me greatly to know that you libs get all worked up when I call the imposter a Kenyan. You hate it because you know it's true. God I love it.

    A L

  2. #122
    Professor
    TheLastIndependent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Last Seen
    08-29-15 @ 11:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,545
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Ron Paul: 'I Don't Fully Endorse' Mitt Romney

    Quote Originally Posted by Another Lurker View Post
    Apparently in your mind this has something to do with the topic of Ron Paul.

    Originally Posted by Kane
    ITS RACISM disguised as legitimate issue, as you know. Plus its BS, divide and conquer.

    As I stated before ... put the race card back in the deck. You libs are the only ones talking about it. No different than the Kenyan crying all the way through his 08 campaign about how the Republicans were going to use his race against him. Did you happen to notice that the only person mentioning his race was the Kenyan?

    It pleases me greatly to know that you libs get all worked up when I call the imposter a Kenyan. You hate it because you know it's true. God I love it.

    A L
    Nobody brings up race but the Kenyan? Does that not bring up race? Why can't you call him by name, he has one you know
    "The trust of the innocent is the liar's most useful tool." : Stephen King

    "Commerce with all nations, alliance with none, should be our motto." Thomas Jefferson

  3. #123
    Advisor Another Lurker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Uncle Joe's state
    Last Seen
    09-01-12 @ 10:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    319

    Re: Ron Paul: 'I Don't Fully Endorse' Mitt Romney

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLastIndependent View Post
    Nobody brings up race but the Kenyan? Does that not bring up race? Why can't you call him by name, he has one you know
    Really? And Kenyan brings up race? ... Which race does it bring up? 50% white, 37.5% arab, 12.5% black.

    I guess I call him the Kenyan because I remember all the names the Dims and Libs called George W. Bush. Seems like y'all can dish it out, but you can't take it.

    A L

  4. #124
    Professor
    TheLastIndependent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Last Seen
    08-29-15 @ 11:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,545
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Ron Paul: 'I Don't Fully Endorse' Mitt Romney

    Quote Originally Posted by Another Lurker View Post
    Really? And Kenyan brings up race? ... Which race does it bring up? 50% white, 37.5% arab, 12.5% black.

    I guess I call him the Kenyan because I remember all the names the Dims and Libs called George W. Bush. Seems like y'all can dish it out, but you can't take it.

    A L
    -I have not dished out and I'd really appreciate it if you didn't link me to either the dems or libs because I am neither.

    Pointing out his supposed nationality is bringing up race because of the assumption linked with nationality. If you say mexican, I assume that person is hispanic. If you say japanese, I assume that person is Asian. If you say Kenyan, I assume that person is black and so forth
    "The trust of the innocent is the liar's most useful tool." : Stephen King

    "Commerce with all nations, alliance with none, should be our motto." Thomas Jefferson

  5. #125
    Advisor Another Lurker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Uncle Joe's state
    Last Seen
    09-01-12 @ 10:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    319

    Re: Ron Paul: 'I Don't Fully Endorse' Mitt Romney

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLastIndependent View Post
    I assume that person is Asian. If you say Kenyan, I assume that person is black and so forth
    Anyone ever tell you what the word 'assume' means?

    Nuf' said.

    A L

  6. #126
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,998

    Re: Ron Paul: 'I Don't Fully Endorse' Mitt Romney

    Moderator's Warning:
    Ron Paul: 'I Don't Fully Endorse' Mitt RomneyLets get on topic. The topic is not whether or not Obama is a "Kenyan". Want to have the birther debate, take it to the conspiracy forum. Continued attempts to derail will be met with thread bans

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •