Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 101

Thread: Careful What You Say

  1. #81
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Careful What You Say

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    "....claiming he would “kickstart” resistance...." that and a "manifesto of grievences" and a picture of himself holding a gun and looking like he means it? With all the recent shootings, would you rather wait until he really did something? I dunno what to think.
    Yes, they should wait till he does something, or at least starts gathering parts. Until that point, he's just running is mouth. One should be free to advocate for the overthrow of the American government.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  2. #82
    Anti political parties
    FreedomFromAll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    New Mexico USA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,042

    Re: Careful What You Say

    Facebook-posting Marine veteran released from hospital | Richmond Times-Dispatch

    Well this isnt going to help the Conspiracy nuts any since he was not disappeared or killed. But I am sure they were hoping...

  3. #83
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:35 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,463

    Re: Careful What You Say

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy Incognito View Post
    Guess we need precrime police out there to catch criminals before they even do anything, huh?
    It doesn't hurt to ask him questions.

  4. #84
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:35 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,463

    Re: Careful What You Say

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    Yes, they should wait till he does something, or at least starts gathering parts. Until that point, he's just running is mouth. One should be free to advocate for the overthrow of the American government.
    I guess would depend on what he meant by "kickstart."

  5. #85
    Sage
    Guy Incognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Last Seen
    12-02-17 @ 07:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    11,216

    Re: Careful What You Say

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    It doesn't hurt to ask him questions.
    Ask who? The guy they were wrestling to the ground?

  6. #86
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:35 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,463

    Re: Careful What You Say

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy Incognito View Post
    Ask who? The guy they were wrestling to the ground?
    I don't know enough about it to say one way or the other....come to think of it.....neither do you.

  7. #87
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Careful What You Say

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    I guess would depend on what he meant by "kickstart."
    Maybe he just wanted a magneto.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  8. #88
    Sage
    Guy Incognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Last Seen
    12-02-17 @ 07:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    11,216

    Re: Careful What You Say

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    I don't know enough about it to say one way or the other....come to think of it.....neither do you.
    Neither of us understand the situation. The difference between you and me is all I'm asking questions while you're applauding these cops for a job well done, and asking for more.

    So it's really about attitude isn't it? Does a person have a libertarian attitude like me or an authoritarian attitude like you.

  9. #89
    versus the world
    Surtr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The greatest planet in the world.
    Last Seen
    06-10-14 @ 03:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,017

    Re: Careful What You Say

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy Incognito View Post
    Ask who? The guy they were wrestling to the ground?
    That's another thing that bothers me about this. People are usually wrestled to the ground by cops when they resist being arrested, or try to flee. Every time I'm arrested, I just turn around and let then put the cuffs on, guide me to the back of the car, and book me without incident. No point in fighting the cops, fight the case in court.
    I love the NSA. It's like having a secret fan-base you will never see, but they're there, watching everything you write and it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside knowing that I may be some person's only form of unconstitutional entertainment one night.

  10. #90
    Sage
    Guy Incognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Last Seen
    12-02-17 @ 07:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    11,216

    Re: Careful What You Say

    Quote Originally Posted by Surtr View Post
    That's another thing that bothers me about this. People are usually wrestled to the ground by cops when they resist being arrested, or try to flee. Every time I'm arrested, I just turn around and let then put the cuffs on, guide me to the back of the car, and book me without incident. No point in fighting the cops, fight the case in court.
    Too true, too true.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •