Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 179

Thread: Mitt Romney: 'I Never Paid Less Than 13 Percent' In Taxes

  1. #61
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,325

    Re: Mitt Romney: 'I Never Paid Less Than 13 Percent' In Taxes

    Quote Originally Posted by Carleen View Post
    He released his birth certificate.
    A bunch of "oh, he's hiding something for sure!!!!" only turns into embarrassment when the document is released. It's impossible to learn a lesson from the other side?

    What are we gonna call the "sky is falling" people this time? Taxers?
    Last edited by ecofarm; 08-19-12 at 05:59 PM.

  2. #62
    Guru
    Carleen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    3,613

    Re: Mitt Romney: 'I Never Paid Less Than 13 Percent' In Taxes

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    A bunch of "oh, he's hiding something for sure!!!!" only turns into embarrassment when the document is released. It's impossible to learn a lesson from the other side?

    What are we gonna call the "sky is falling" people this time? Taxers?
    It was not embarrassing to comply with demands from the people. Romney should have taken this advice. Now it may be too late.

  3. #63
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,325

    Re: Mitt Romney: 'I Never Paid Less Than 13 Percent' In Taxes

    Quote Originally Posted by Carleen View Post
    It was not embarrassing to comply with demands from the people. Romney should have taken this advice. Now it may be too late.
    That's the same thing birthers said. And I'm not buying it any more this time than last.

  4. #64
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:32 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    89,709

    Re: Mitt Romney: 'I Never Paid Less Than 13 Percent' In Taxes

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    What are you talking about? The Death Tax is real.
    Can you provide the name of us of one American in modern times whose death was taxed?
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  5. #65
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,325

    Re: Mitt Romney: 'I Never Paid Less Than 13 Percent' In Taxes

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    Can you provide the name of us of one American in modern times whose death was taxed?
    Everyone who paid the death tax, of course.

  6. #66
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,606

    Re: Mitt Romney: 'I Never Paid Less Than 13 Percent' In Taxes

    Quote Originally Posted by liblady View Post
    Bwaaahhhhhh, the envy card huh? Td, you are special. I guess no one invested back in the good old days of higher capital gains taxes? I suppose people will put their money under a mattress? I guess we will just have to tax income earned in other countries at an astonishing rate. Poor Willard, then. By the way, you're quite good at wording your replies to me, me? Not so good. **** you, I'm sure your wife won't. Unless, of course, you pay her with that amazing income of yours, because your sparkling conversation skills leave a little to be desired.

    You whine that I raise the envy card and you flow it with such idiocy "poor willard".

  7. #67
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,606

    Re: Mitt Romney: 'I Never Paid Less Than 13 Percent' In Taxes

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    Neither does yours nor the family of anyone else in America.

    SO STOP LYING.
    so who does pay all that death tax money that you libs say the government desperately needs

    OH I KNOW-its the old silly evasion of you pretending that the term "DEATH TAX" does not apply to your beloved estate tax that you spend so much time worshiping and defending

  8. #68
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:32 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    89,709

    Re: Mitt Romney: 'I Never Paid Less Than 13 Percent' In Taxes

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    so who does pay all that death tax money that you libs say the government desperately needs

    OH I KNOW-its the old silly evasion of you pretending that the term "DEATH TAX" does not apply to your beloved estate tax that you spend so much time worshiping and defending
    Nobody pays one red cent for dying.

    Again - stop lying.
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  9. #69
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,606

    Re: Mitt Romney: 'I Never Paid Less Than 13 Percent' In Taxes

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    Nobody pays one red cent for dying.

    Again - stop lying.
    No one claimed that so stop lying

    we have called your beloved and oh so dear estate tax the "DEATH TAX" mainly because it is a more correct description of the abomination that the envious taxes worship

  10. #70
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:32 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    89,709

    Re: Mitt Romney: 'I Never Paid Less Than 13 Percent' In Taxes

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    No one claimed that so stop lying

    we have called your beloved and oh so dear estate tax the "DEATH TAX" mainly because it is a more correct description of the abomination that the envious taxes worship
    When you call it a death tax you certainly do claim that people are taxed for dying. That is why you use it. That is why Faris & Luntz ordered the sycophants and toadies of the far right to use it.
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •