Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 114

Thread: New Black Panthers: Where is the DOJ?

  1. #91
    Sewer Rat
    Risky Thicket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,799

    Re: New Black Panthers: Where is the DOJ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim17 View Post
    Give it up dude... Obama's DOJ has given those racist thugs a lifetime pass. They can threaten people, call for violence against anyone they want, and intimidate people at polling stations with full presidential immunity.
    Don't look now but your ignorance is showing.

    Who specifically was threatened? Give me a person's name. At what polling station did they intimidate people? When did they get full presidential immunity, whatever the hell that is.

    Your typical knee jerk reaction while loathsome and tiring is not surprising. "The sky is falling, the sky is falling", again. Don't you get tired of saying that?

    Which laws have they broken? Show me.

    Rational people who are in control of their emotions are no doubt disturbed by what the NBP has said and that would include all races. Imagine that! Do 99.99% of the people in America agree with the NBP? Of course not. Believing otherwise is ridiculous. Are federal, state and local law enforcement keeping a close eye on the NBP? Yes, just like they have kept their eyes on white racist groups. Bold ignorant speech is toward no specific person or government is not against the law. It's dumber than a bag of hammers.

    I've always found that the people who are most disturbed by mouthy ignorant racists are the mouthy ignorant racists of the opposite color.

  2. #92
    Sage
    Somerville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    On an island. Not that one!
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:10 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    9,774

    Re: New Black Panthers: Where is the DOJ?


    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon View Post
    I love it when libs ask for corroboration of statements, it is a perfect opportunity to stick facts and figures right in their face, they just assume we make crap up like they do.

    from the comments posted by the two named here, they do not appear to have actually read the entire page on Wikipedia. If they had read the page and managed to comprehend the words thereon, they might not be claiming that their version of the incident is supported by the facts.
    “And I have no doubt that every new example will succeed, as every past one has done, in shewing that religion & Govt will both exist in greater purity, the less they are mixed together.”
    ~ James Madison, letter to Edward Livingston, July 10, 1822

  3. #93
    Student John.NoseTip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Music City
    Last Seen
    10-17-12 @ 08:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    287

    Re: New Black Panthers: Where is the DOJ?

    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon View Post
    Do you have this same attitude towards the KKK or what little is left of it?
    Absolutely. This is a big country if you look hard enough you can find a kook but being a kook doesn't make it newsworthy. You ever see most of the stories about kkk marches it's like 50 people if not less yet the news will cover it and when they point the camera you can count on them cranking up the vile language

  4. #94
    Sage
    Somerville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    On an island. Not that one!
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:10 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    9,774

    Re: New Black Panthers: Where is the DOJ?

    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon View Post
    I love it when libs ask for corroboration of statements, it is a perfect opportunity to stick facts and figures right in their face, they just assume we make crap up like they do.
    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon View Post
    Do you have this same attitude towards the KKK or what little is left of it?
    The group we call the Klan may or may not be shrinking but white supremacy groups are increasing in number

    (CNN) -- Hundreds of white supremacist groups are active in the United States today and are experiencing a kind of resurgence, experts say.

    Currently, there are more than 1,000 hate groups in the United States, according to the Southern Poverty Law Center, which tracks them and says it was tracking the Wisconsin gunman for years before the attack.
    “And I have no doubt that every new example will succeed, as every past one has done, in shewing that religion & Govt will both exist in greater purity, the less they are mixed together.”
    ~ James Madison, letter to Edward Livingston, July 10, 1822

  5. #95
    Student John.NoseTip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Music City
    Last Seen
    10-17-12 @ 08:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    287

    Re: New Black Panthers: Where is the DOJ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Risky Thicket View Post
    Don't look now but your ignorance is showing.

    Who specifically was threatened? Give me a person's name. At what polling station did they intimidate people? When did they get full presidential immunity, whatever the hell that is.

    Your typical knee jerk reaction while loathsome and tiring is not surprising. "The sky is falling, the sky is falling", again. Don't you get tired of saying that?

    Which laws have they broken? Show me.

    Rational people who are in control of their emotions are no doubt disturbed by what the NBP has said and that would include all races. Imagine that! Do 99.99% of the people in America agree with the NBP? Of course not. Believing otherwise is ridiculous. Are federal, state and local law enforcement keeping a close eye on the NBP? Yes, just like they have kept their eyes on white racist groups. Bold ignorant speech is toward no specific person or government is not against the law. It's dumber than a bag of hammers.

    I've always found that the people who are most disturbed by mouthy ignorant racists are the mouthy ignorant racists of the opposite color.

    "Mouthy ignorant racist". Ouch! While I agree with you that the story is absurd that was a little harsh.

  6. #96
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,237

    Re: New Black Panthers: Where is the DOJ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Somerville View Post
    from the comments posted by the two named here, they do not appear to have actually read the entire page on Wikipedia. If they had read the page and managed to comprehend the words thereon, they might not be claiming that their version of the incident is supported by the facts.
    Yes, it shows the DOJ under Obama dumped the entire investigation. At least Bush start one. As usual, you add zero value.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  7. #97
    Sewer Rat
    Risky Thicket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,799

    Re: New Black Panthers: Where is the DOJ?

    Quote Originally Posted by John.NoseTip View Post
    "Mouthy ignorant racist". Ouch! While I agree with you that the story is absurd that was a little harsh.
    Racists are ignorant. There's no way around that. As a friend who is black once told me when we were talking about racists, "From my perspective it's better when racist people get mouthy. That way I know for certain who they are."

  8. #98
    Student John.NoseTip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Music City
    Last Seen
    10-17-12 @ 08:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    287

    Re: New Black Panthers: Where is the DOJ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Risky Thicket View Post
    Racists are ignorant. There's no way around that. As a friend who is black once told me when we were talking about racists, "From my perspective it's better when racist people get mouthy. That way I know for certain who they are."
    Agreed. I didn't read everything he posted be putting the racist label on someone is pretty harsh. Unless he said something like x group is better then y group directly or in code that seems a bit harsh.

  9. #99
    Sewer Rat
    Risky Thicket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,799

    Re: New Black Panthers: Where is the DOJ?

    Quote Originally Posted by John.NoseTip View Post
    Agreed. I didn't read everything he posted be putting the racist label on someone is pretty harsh. Unless he said something like x group is better then y group directly or in code that seems a bit harsh.
    Sorry if I wasn't clear. I was not referring to anyone in particular when using the term racist. I was referring to the OP and some of the responses to it.

  10. #100
    Sage
    Somerville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    On an island. Not that one!
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:10 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    9,774

    Re: New Black Panthers: Where is the DOJ?

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    Yes, it shows the DOJ under Obama dumped the entire investigation. At least Bush start one. As usual, you add zero value.

    I'm so glad you 'liked' my response.

    Nevertheless, you're wrong and I'm correct when viewing the responses by both DoJs. It all returns to the basic fact that there was no violation of federal election law AND that the Philadelphia PD saw nothing more than one fool with a nightstick - a fool who left when told to leave.
    “And I have no doubt that every new example will succeed, as every past one has done, in shewing that religion & Govt will both exist in greater purity, the less they are mixed together.”
    ~ James Madison, letter to Edward Livingston, July 10, 1822

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •