Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: 61% Hold Favorable Opinion of Chick-fil-A

  1. #1
    Sage
    lpast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Fla
    Last Seen
    05-21-16 @ 10:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,565

    61% Hold Favorable Opinion of Chick-fil-A

    Wednesday, August 08, 2012
    Ever since the president of Chick-fil-A volunteered his definition of marriage, the fast food chain has been the center of attention for friends and foes. While most voters view Chick-fil-A favorably, most don’t plan to change their eating habits because of the controversy.
    Just 13% of Likely U.S. Voters are likely to participate in a boycott of Chick-fil-A restaurants, according to a new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey. Seventy-seven percent (77%) do not plan to boycott the Chick-fil-A restaurants because of the controversy. Ten percent (10%) are undecided.



    61% Hold Favorable Opinion of Chick-fil-A - Rasmussen Reports™

  2. #2
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,298
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: 61% Hold Favorable Opinion of Chick-fil-A

    Well looks like Chick Fil A has a great chance against Obama this November

    Christ I hate polls.

  3. #3
    Ideologically Impure
    Simon W. Moon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Fayettenam
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,945
    Blog Entries
    5

    Re: 61% Hold Favorable Opinion of Chick-fil-A

    ime, cfa has always had good food, good iced tea, and good service.

    That's more important to me when choosing where to eat than whether or not I agree with the politics or w/e of the big boss. I am willing to bet that I disagree with at least some of the politics of most every CEO out there.
    I may be wrong.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Last Seen
    09-24-12 @ 02:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,963

    Re: 61% Hold Favorable Opinion of Chick-fil-A

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    Well looks like Chick Fil A has a great chance against Obama this November

    Christ I hate polls.

    I wonder how people would feel if Bob's Big Boy divorced Wendy's and married the Burger King.

    Bob's happiness could leave diners in a state of confusion and dismay.

  5. #5
    Sage


    MaggieD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Chicago Area
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    43,243
    Blog Entries
    43

    Re: 61% Hold Favorable Opinion of Chick-fil-A

    Quote Originally Posted by lpast View Post
    Wednesday, August 08, 2012
    Ever since the president of Chick-fil-A volunteered his definition of marriage, the fast food chain has been the center of attention for friends and foes. While most voters view Chick-fil-A favorably, most don’t plan to change their eating habits because of the controversy.
    Just 13% of Likely U.S. Voters are likely to participate in a boycott of Chick-fil-A restaurants, according to a new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey. Seventy-seven percent (77%) do not plan to boycott the Chick-fil-A restaurants because of the controversy. Ten percent (10%) are undecided.



    61% Hold Favorable Opinion of Chick-fil-A - Rasmussen Reports™
    If they'd have taken a poll on who thinks the whole controversy has been ridiculous, the number would have shot to 98%.
    The devil whispered in my ear, "You cannot withstand the storm." I whispered back, "I am ​the storm."

  6. #6
    Sage
    lpast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Fla
    Last Seen
    05-21-16 @ 10:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,565

    Re: 61% Hold Favorable Opinion of Chick-fil-A

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    Well looks like Chick Fil A has a great chance against Obama this November

    Christ I hate polls.
    You dont hate polls...you just hate polls that have results you dont like

  7. #7
    Sage
    lpast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Fla
    Last Seen
    05-21-16 @ 10:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,565

    Re: 61% Hold Favorable Opinion of Chick-fil-A

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon W. Moon View Post
    ime, cfa has always had good food, good iced tea, and good service.

    That's more important to me when choosing where to eat than whether or not I agree with the politics or w/e of the big boss. I am willing to bet that I disagree with at least some of the politics of most every CEO out there.

    There ya go...I didnt boycott JC penny when I totally disagreed with their ads...and I didnt stop going to target because they sold homosexual tshirts and I still buy tons from amazon even though the CEO gave 2.5 million for gay marriage...and IM voting for obama KNOWING fully that he would legalize gay marriage way before mitt romeny....so who are the ones that are really being overbearing and demanding and unreasonable alot of times.....for everyones opinion has someone who disagrees....you can make it into a bloody fistfight or you can keep it real

  8. #8
    Sage
    lizzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    between two worlds
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    28,581

    Re: 61% Hold Favorable Opinion of Chick-fil-A

    Quote Originally Posted by lpast View Post
    Wednesday, August 08, 2012
    Ever since the president of Chick-fil-A volunteered his definition of marriage, the fast food chain has been the center of attention for friends and foes. While most voters view Chick-fil-A favorably, most don’t plan to change their eating habits because of the controversy.
    Just 13% of Likely U.S. Voters are likely to participate in a boycott of Chick-fil-A restaurants, according to a new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey. Seventy-seven percent (77%) do not plan to boycott the Chick-fil-A restaurants because of the controversy. Ten percent (10%) are undecided.



    61% Hold Favorable Opinion of Chick-fil-A - Rasmussen Reports™
    When I am doing business and buying goods, I'm not looking for the political persuasion of anyone in the corporation in order to determine where I buy. Business is business, and people who have enough time to spend fretting about crap like this, need to get a life. I love Starbucks coffee, and I like CFA breakfast rolls. Guess that makes me a bipartisan shopper, lol.
    "God is the name by which I designate all things which cross my path violently and recklessly, all things which alter my plans and intentions, and change the course of my life, for better or for worse."
    -C G Jung

  9. #9
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: 61% Hold Favorable Opinion of Chick-fil-A

    Quote Originally Posted by lpast View Post
    Wednesday, August 08, 2012
    Ever since the president of Chick-fil-A volunteered his definition of marriage, the fast food chain has been the center of attention for friends and foes. While most voters view Chick-fil-A favorably, most don’t plan to change their eating habits because of the controversy.
    Just 13% of Likely U.S. Voters are likely to participate in a boycott of Chick-fil-A restaurants, according to a new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey. Seventy-seven percent (77%) do not plan to boycott the Chick-fil-A restaurants because of the controversy. Ten percent (10%) are undecided.



    61% Hold Favorable Opinion of Chick-fil-A - Rasmussen Reports™
    Filed under "**** I don't ****ing care about!"

    Can we move on to something worthwhile. The politics of fast food restaurants is so blasé
    Last edited by Ikari; 08-08-12 at 03:07 PM.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  10. #10
    Professor
    wbcoleman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    06-07-16 @ 11:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    1,833

    Re: 61% Hold Favorable Opinion of Chick-fil-A

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    Well looks like Chick Fil A has a great chance against Obama this November

    Christ I hate polls.
    I'd vote for chick-fil-A over Obama in a nanosecond!
    Zionism is the National Liberation Movement of the Jewish People.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •