Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 349

Thread: Papa John's Pizza To Raise Prices Because Of Obamacare, CEO John Schnatter Says

  1. #121
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    okla-freakin-homa
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:09 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,619

    Re: Papa John's Pizza To Raise Prices Because Of Obamacare, CEO John Schnatter Says

    lpast-
    But other than that what the hell do you know?!

  2. #122
    Sometimes wrong

    ttwtt78640's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Uhland, Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    34,552

    Re: Papa John's Pizza To Raise Prices Because Of Obamacare, CEO John Schnatter Says

    Quote Originally Posted by RadicalModerate View Post
    Oh I get it. I'm supposed to actively limit my understanding of things in order to see your point.

    Mmmm, no thanks.
    Not at all, but you refuse to acknoledge REALITY, that PPACA has increased medical care INSURANCE costs, while it has NOT decreased medical care costs. Show us the LINKS to back up your "wish" that the PPACA will somehow lower medical care insurance costs.
    “The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists to adapt the world to himself.
    Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.” ― George Bernard Shaw, Man and Superman

  3. #123
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Golden City of the Risen Dead
    Last Seen
    10-05-12 @ 12:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    4,310

    Re: Papa John's Pizza To Raise Prices Because Of Obamacare, CEO John Schnatter Says

    Quote Originally Posted by ttwtt78640 View Post
    Not at all, but you refuse to acknoledge REALITY, that PPACA has increased medical care INSURANCE costs, while it has NOT decreased medical care costs. Show us the LINKS to back up your "wish" that the PPACA will somehow lower medical care insurance costs.
    Obamacare will help drive down health care costs

    By the way, this is a long term plan, not some ****ty little stop-gap measure. If you expected immediate reduced costs, you're going to be disappointed.
    Last edited by RadicalModerate; 08-08-12 at 12:57 PM.

  4. #124
    Filmmaker Lawyer Patriot
    Harshaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:05 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    29,516

    Re: Papa John's Pizza To Raise Prices Because Of Obamacare, CEO John Schnatter Says

    Quote Originally Posted by RadicalModerate View Post
    Obamacare will help drive down health care costs

    By the way, this is a long term plan, not some ****ty little stop-gap measure. If you expected immediate reduced costs, you're going to be disappointed.
    And here's the built-in excuse. When it fails to reduce costs, it will be because someone messed it up along the way. Probably a "right-wing extremist" someone.
    “Offing those rich pigs with their own forks and knives, and then eating a meal in the same room, far out! The Weathermen dig Charles Manson.”-- Bernadine Dohrn

  5. #125
    Sage
    Somerville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    On an island. Not that one!
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:10 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    9,785

    Re: Papa John's Pizza To Raise Prices Because Of Obamacare, CEO John Schnatter Says

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    Chicago pie > NY pie. Other than that, I agree.
    Why are they both called "pizza", they are so different one should have a different name - but that would start a huge war over which one keeps the title "pizza". I like 'em both.
    “And I have no doubt that every new example will succeed, as every past one has done, in shewing that religion & Govt will both exist in greater purity, the less they are mixed together.”
    ~ James Madison, letter to Edward Livingston, July 10, 1822

  6. #126
    Sometimes wrong

    ttwtt78640's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Uhland, Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    34,552

    Re: Papa John's Pizza To Raise Prices Because Of Obamacare, CEO John Schnatter Says

    Quote Originally Posted by RadicalModerate View Post
    Obamacare will help drive down health care costs

    By the way, this is a long term plan, not some ****ty little stop-gap measure. If you expected immediate reduced costs, you're going to be disappointed.
    LOL. An OPINION piece that shares your WISH is not "evidence" it is simply sharing your HOPE for some later CHANGE. This is a key quote from YOUR supplied "proof":

    Some of these reforms targeting the health care delivery system are novel, and experts are rightly cautious in their predictions about what they can accomplish and whether they will "bend the curve" of health care spending until it is sustainable.
    “The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists to adapt the world to himself.
    Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.” ― George Bernard Shaw, Man and Superman

  7. #127
    cookies crumble
    ARealConservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    04-21-17 @ 09:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    14,518

    Re: Papa John's Pizza To Raise Prices Because Of Obamacare, CEO John Schnatter Says

    Quote Originally Posted by RadicalModerate View Post
    Obamacare will help drive down health care costs

    By the way, this is a long term plan, not some ****ty little stop-gap measure. If you expected immediate reduced costs, you're going to be disappointed.
    an opinion article by a professor of law?

    bwahaha.

  8. #128
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Golden City of the Risen Dead
    Last Seen
    10-05-12 @ 12:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    4,310

    Re: Papa John's Pizza To Raise Prices Because Of Obamacare, CEO John Schnatter Says

    Quote Originally Posted by ARealConservative View Post
    an opinion article by a professor of law?

    bwahaha.
    ...and a Professor of Economics.

    Man, I should have called the well-poisoning when I posted.

    Oh well.

    Anyone could have seen that coming, I guess.

  9. #129
    Filmmaker Lawyer Patriot
    Harshaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:05 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    29,516

    Re: Papa John's Pizza To Raise Prices Because Of Obamacare, CEO John Schnatter Says

    Quote Originally Posted by RadicalModerate View Post
    ...and a Professor of Economics.

    Man, I should have called the well-poisoning when I posted.

    Oh well.

    Anyone could have seen that coming, I guess.
    Says the guy who just bailed from a point he was losing pretty badly.
    “Offing those rich pigs with their own forks and knives, and then eating a meal in the same room, far out! The Weathermen dig Charles Manson.”-- Bernadine Dohrn

  10. #130
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Golden City of the Risen Dead
    Last Seen
    10-05-12 @ 12:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    4,310

    Re: Papa John's Pizza To Raise Prices Because Of Obamacare, CEO John Schnatter Says

    Quote Originally Posted by Harshaw View Post
    Says the guy who just bailed from a point he was losing pretty badly.
    LOL!

    Says the guy who can't see that prices changes don't happen in a vacuum.

Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •