Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 114

Thread: Cuba Celebrates 59th Anniversary Of Revolution

  1. #31
    defected to kekistan
    beerftw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    kekistan
    Last Seen
    12-13-17 @ 01:42 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    13,376

    Re: Cuba Celebrates 59th Anniversary Of Revolution

    Quote Originally Posted by Higgins86 View Post
    good for them! Went on holiday there a few years ago and had a grand old time! Good country, amazing people and nice weather! Oh and good rum and cigars
    you do know cuba for tourists is not real cuba right???

    they have their country seperated for tourists,and where you visited the super poor starving cubans were not allowed to be around,just the select few allowed to serve tourists that supported fidels cougher.
    “[The metric system is the tool of the Devil! My car gets forty rods to the hogshead, and that’s the way I likes it!” – Abe “Grampa” Simpson”

  2. #32
    Sage
    Higgins86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,253

    Re: Cuba Celebrates 59th Anniversary Of Revolution

    Quote Originally Posted by beerftw View Post
    you do know cuba for tourists is not real cuba right???

    they have their country seperated for tourists,and where you visited the super poor starving cubans were not allowed to be around,just the select few allowed to serve tourists that supported fidels cougher.
    news to me, me and my mates were not stopped from moving around the Island in our rented car and spent a few days in Havana (old and new) and were never bothered by the authorities. But obviously you know better having never visited the Island.
    Last edited by Higgins86; 07-31-12 at 11:39 PM.
    ‘This is not peace, it is an armistice for 20 years.’ (Ferdinand Foch. After the Treaty of Versailles, 1919).

  3. #33
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Cuba Celebrates 59th Anniversary Of Revolution

    Quote Originally Posted by beerftw View Post
    in other words you got no proof of cubas infrastructure other than the state run super secret cuba govt.
    Uhhh these infrastructure projects are facts. They just dont pop up out of the blue by the magical infrastructure fairy.

    epic fail.especially since people who defect from cuba say different without a gun pointed to their head.i shown you a site with images of cuba,and you denied everything because it simply didnt fit yoy ideology of a cuban paradise the cuban govt claims,despite cuba not allowing anyone to see true cuba.
    Uhh i think your talking about the video here. The point of the video is not what the people said in the video that was beyond the point, the point was is that people were walking around without a tour guide and talking to everyday cubans.




    no just please every thing you say can be disporoven by any non socialist govt website withing a 5 min search,but keep going,i know you think a govt with high avg life expectancy where you need to bring your own sheets and wait 2 months for clean bandages is heaven on erth,i bet living in houses that will kill you faster than natural causes is better than the us also.
    OK UN, WHO... All i agree.


    you are simply denying fact for socialist propoganda presented by socialist countries that are more secretive of day to day lives than the cia is.

    What the **** am i denying again?


  4. #34
    Sage
    UtahBill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 01:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    17,687

    Re: Cuba Celebrates 59th Anniversary Of Revolution

    The cuban people have not chosen their own path.....they were shown the one path that Castro allowed.
    I was stationed in GTMO for 3 years and I once asked one of the commuters from outside the fence for some cuban coins for my collection. He pulled out of his pocket a handful of change, and a newly minted 1 peso note and gave them to me. I asked what in US Dollars I should give him, not knowing the exchange rate. He said, "take it, it is worth nothing"....
    This is what happens when the average citizen is not allow to bear arms.....
    Oracle of Utah
    Truth rings hollow in empty heads.

  5. #35
    Sage
    Higgins86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,253

    Re: Cuba Celebrates 59th Anniversary Of Revolution

    Quote Originally Posted by UtahBill View Post
    The cuban people have not chosen their own path.....they were shown the one path that Castro allowed.
    I was stationed in GTMO for 3 years and I once asked one of the commuters from outside the fence for some cuban coins for my collection. He pulled out of his pocket a handful of change, and a newly minted 1 peso note and gave them to me. I asked what in US Dollars I should give him, not knowing the exchange rate. He said, "take it, it is worth nothing"....
    This is what happens when the average citizen is not allow to bear arms.....
    but average citizens did bear arms and ousted a corrupt military regime so your logic is flawed.
    ‘This is not peace, it is an armistice for 20 years.’ (Ferdinand Foch. After the Treaty of Versailles, 1919).

  6. #36
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: Cuba Celebrates 59th Anniversary Of Revolution

    Quote Originally Posted by Khayembii Communique View Post
    Where's Sandokan when you need him?
    lol, that guy is hilarious

  7. #37
    defected to kekistan
    beerftw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    kekistan
    Last Seen
    12-13-17 @ 01:42 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    13,376

    Re: Cuba Celebrates 59th Anniversary Of Revolution

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    Uhhh these infrastructure projects are facts. They just dont pop up out of the blue by the magical infrastructure fairy.


    Uhh i think your talking about the video here. The point of the video is not what the people said in the video that was beyond the point, the point was is that people were walking around without a tour guide and talking to everyday cubans.





    OK UN, WHO... All i agree.




    What the **** am i denying again?
    ok so your still denying the super secret state run govt has presented all facts.

    building a few new roadds and dams doesnt acount for the fact half the buildings are colapsing on people.

    \
    but to this point,you have denied all eveidince from cuban people and only listened to censored info from the cuban go0vt.

    \
    you sir are a hypocrit on the most epic ;levels.
    “[The metric system is the tool of the Devil! My car gets forty rods to the hogshead, and that’s the way I likes it!” – Abe “Grampa” Simpson”

  8. #38
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: Cuba Celebrates 59th Anniversary Of Revolution

    Quote Originally Posted by Higgins86 View Post
    but average citizens did bear arms and ousted a corrupt military regime so your logic is flawed.
    are they still allowed the bear arms?

  9. #39
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Cuba Celebrates 59th Anniversary Of Revolution

    Quote Originally Posted by beerftw View Post
    ok so your still denying the super secret state run govt has presented all facts.
    No government presents all the facts. Ask Bradley Manning.


    building a few new roadds and dams doesnt acount for the fact half the buildings are colapsing on people.
    "Half the buildings". Still exploiting that one recent event i see...

    \
    but to this point,you have denied all eveidince from cuban people and only listened to censored info from the cuban go0vt.
    What evidence "from the Cuban people"?

    \
    you sir are a hypocrit on the most epic ;levels.
    How am i a hypocrit again?


  10. #40
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Cuba Celebrates 59th Anniversary Of Revolution

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    are they still allowed the bear arms?
    Yes:

    Guns in Cuba: Facts, Figures and Firearm Law
    Right to keep and bear arms - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •