Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 114

Thread: Cuba Celebrates 59th Anniversary Of Revolution

  1. #101
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Cuba Celebrates 59th Anniversary Of Revolution

    Quote Originally Posted by beerftw View Post
    ive already preented quite enough,you have presented no counter claims other than saying cuba is the authority trust them.

    want me to present more pictures that defy everything the cuban govt has said,NONE OF WHICH NYOU HAVE DISPROVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!


    you seem to be sold on if a socialist govt says it its true and cant be disputed,yet you have proveided no solid proof of anything other than saying cuba is the authority and the who got their info from a govt that controls its media on its own interests.





    i have asked you multiple times to present data not from the cuban govt,you have failes,ran around the question,and even comp-lained for me posting pictures that defy what you have been told.

    Attachment 67131842Attachment 67131843

    theres two pictures,one cuba shows to outsiders,the other is what castro has people executed formentioning.
    So still no?


  2. #102
    Sage
    Higgins86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,249

    Re: Cuba Celebrates 59th Anniversary Of Revolution

    Quote Originally Posted by beerftw View Post
    ive already preented quite enough,you have presented no counter claims other than saying cuba is the authority trust them.

    want me to present more pictures that defy everything the cuban govt has said,NONE OF WHICH NYOU HAVE DISPROVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!


    you seem to be sold on if a socialist govt says it its true and cant be disputed,yet you have proveided no solid proof of anything other than saying cuba is the authority and the who got their info from a govt that controls its media on its own interests.





    i have asked you multiple times to present data not from the cuban govt,you have failes,ran around the question,and even comp-lained for me posting pictures that defy what you have been told.

    Attachment 67131842Attachment 67131843

    theres two pictures,one cuba shows to outsiders,the other is what castro has people executed formentioning.

    but yet the writing on the side of the banana boat is in English....
    ‘This is not peace, it is an armistice for 20 years.’ (Ferdinand Foch. After the Treaty of Versailles, 1919).

  3. #103
    defected to kekistan
    beerftw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    kekistan
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    13,367

    Re: Cuba Celebrates 59th Anniversary Of Revolution

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    So still no?
    yeah ive oresented plenty of evidence,you have said i presented info from a glbt blog and nothing else.


    you are in utter denial,i shouldnt have to post every picture in cuba,the dictionary,the history of socialism,the history of the world and everything else because you refused to read sources shoved your fingers in your ears and say alalalala didnt see those sources.



    you better post some sort of source or i am royally going to humiliate you.
    “[The metric system is the tool of the Devil! My car gets forty rods to the hogshead, and that’s the way I likes it!” – Abe “Grampa” Simpson”

  4. #104
    defected to kekistan
    beerftw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    kekistan
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    13,367

    Re: Cuba Celebrates 59th Anniversary Of Revolution

    Quote Originally Posted by Higgins86 View Post
    but yet the writing on the side of the banana boat is in English....
    because its for tourists,didnt you read that part at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
    “[The metric system is the tool of the Devil! My car gets forty rods to the hogshead, and that’s the way I likes it!” – Abe “Grampa” Simpson”

  5. #105
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Cuba Celebrates 59th Anniversary Of Revolution

    Quote Originally Posted by beerftw View Post
    yeah ive oresented plenty of evidence,you have said i presented info from a glbt blog and nothing else.


    you are in utter denial,i shouldnt have to post every picture in cuba,the dictionary,the history of socialism,the history of the world and everything else because you refused to read sources shoved your fingers in your ears and say alalalala didnt see those sources.



    you better post some sort of source or i am royally going to humiliate you.
    No you havent.... Pictures dont apply to a whole country. If that was so a picture of detorit neighboorhood is evidence that the whole US looks like that.


  6. #106
    defected to kekistan
    beerftw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    kekistan
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    13,367

    Re: Cuba Celebrates 59th Anniversary Of Revolution

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    No you havent.... Pictures dont apply to a whole country. If that was so a picture of detorit neighboorhood is evidence that the whole US looks like that.
    gotcha you have no rebutal but what castro told ya im done here im sure youll know where to find me.
    “[The metric system is the tool of the Devil! My car gets forty rods to the hogshead, and that’s the way I likes it!” – Abe “Grampa” Simpson”

  7. #107
    Sage
    Higgins86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,249

    Re: Cuba Celebrates 59th Anniversary Of Revolution

    Quote Originally Posted by beerftw View Post
    because its for tourists,didnt you read that part at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!



    yeh I read some of it ( what I could get through) but that doesnt change the point. Why would Cuba a country that can't do business with American companies have banana boats from a english speaking country unless your telling me that Cuba buy their water sport equipment from the Aussies rather than any host of spanish speaking counrties? Looks like a fake photo to me....
    ‘This is not peace, it is an armistice for 20 years.’ (Ferdinand Foch. After the Treaty of Versailles, 1919).

  8. #108
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Cuba Celebrates 59th Anniversary Of Revolution

    Quote Originally Posted by beerftw View Post
    gotcha you have no rebutal but what castro told ya im done here im sure youll know where to find me.
    So you have no evidence about the WHO and their statistical gatherings are a lie? And you cant prove that the stats on Cuba and their healthcare is a lie? Gotcha. Keep on living with those pictures!


  9. #109
    defected to kekistan
    beerftw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    kekistan
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    13,367

    Re: Cuba Celebrates 59th Anniversary Of Revolution

    Quote Originally Posted by Higgins86 View Post
    yeh I read some of it ( what I could get through) but that doesnt change the point. Why would Cuba a country that can't do business with American companies have banana boats from a english speaking country unless your telling me that Cuba buy their water sport equipment from the Aussies rather than any host of spanish speaking counrties? Looks like a fake photo to me....
    cuba buys from countries who buy from america,and off the top of my head they buy from mexico and norway
    “[The metric system is the tool of the Devil! My car gets forty rods to the hogshead, and that’s the way I likes it!” – Abe “Grampa” Simpson”

  10. #110
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Cuba Celebrates 59th Anniversary Of Revolution

    Quote Originally Posted by beerftw View Post
    cuba buys from countries who buy from america,and off the top of my head they buy from mexico and norway
    No ****......


Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •