Page 56 of 80 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
Results 551 to 560 of 791

Thread: Obama to call for middle class tax cut extension

  1. #551
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,781

    Re: Obama to call for middle class tax cut extension

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    nice squid action

    lots of ink

    good evasion
    You're the one cherry-picking federal income taxes to make the numbers look better for you.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  2. #552
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:58 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    89,819

    Re: Obama to call for middle class tax cut extension

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    its so obvious. make the rich pay more and more so the money can be used to buy votes for dem masters


    blah blah blah..... masters and teats and dependents and vote buying all all the other nonsense that is not even up to the quality of a decent bag of garden manure.

    Again, you lie about my position on taxation. Again you pervert what is said and twist it to what you want it to mean and then you have the gall to proclaim that it is truth revealed to you by some mysterious arcane powers that apparently were bestowed by God only to you.

    I want ALL Americans who earn dollar one to have their taxes increased by five points across the board.

    That applies to the poor Turtle.
    And Turtle, that applies to the working class.
    And that would be good for the wealthy upper classes also Turtle.

    Got it now? Can you read those words? FIVE FREAKIN' POINTS ACROSS THE BOARD FOR EVERYONE EARNING DOLLAR ONE.
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  3. #553
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,634

    Re: Obama to call for middle class tax cut extension

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    You're the one cherry-picking federal income taxes to make the numbers look better for you.

    the facts are tough for the parasite support team

    the richest one percent pay almost all the death taxes and almost 40% of the income taxes

    the richest one percent make 22% of the income


    overcome those facts

  4. #554
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:58 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    89,819

    Re: Obama to call for middle class tax cut extension

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post

    how is a 15% rate on investment income unfair?
    Because it is discriminatory and preferential and impacts the wealthy with the greatest benefit of such favoritism while money earned through work or labor is taxed at a different and less preferential rate.

    One million dollars put into somebody's pocket or account in labor wages are taxed at nearly 35% or a tax bill of nearly $350,000.00 with no other deductions.
    One million dollars put into somebody's pocket or account in long term capital gains are taxed at 15% or a tax bill of $150,000.00 with no other deductions.
    One million dollars put into somebody's pocket or account in inheritance is tax free and taxed at 0% or a tax bill of $00.00 with no deductions needed.

    A million dollars is a million dollars is a million dollars. Stack it up and it all looks the same. It all spends the same. It is the same. But the Golden Rule allows discriminatory preferences to be given to the sources of money that benefit the rich the most over workers and wage earners.

    If there is anything in that answer that you do not comprehend, please just ask and I will try to break it down for you in smaller words you can understand.
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  5. #555
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,634

    Re: Obama to call for middle class tax cut extension

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    Because it is discriminatory and preferential and impacts the wealthy with the greatest benefit of such favoritism while money earned through work or labor is taxed at a different and less preferential rate.

    One million dollars put into somebody's pocket or account in labor wages are taxed at nearly 35% or a tax bill of nearly $350,000.00 with no other deductions.
    One million dollars put into somebody's pocket or account in long term capital gains are taxed at 15% or a tax bill of $150,000.00 with no other deductions.
    One million dollars put into somebody's pocket or account in inheritance is tax free and taxed at 0% or a tax bill of $00.00 with no deductions needed.

    A million dollars is a million dollars is a million dollars. Stack it up and it all looks the same. It all spends the same. It is the same. But the Golden Rule allows discriminatory preferences to be given to the sources of money that benefit the rich the most over workers and wage earners.

    If there is anything in that answer that you do not comprehend, please just ask and I will try to break it down for you in smaller words you can understand.
    that is dishonest. the only "unfairness" is based on the fact that the rich are taxed at much higher rates on earned income than others

  6. #556
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:58 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    89,819

    Re: Obama to call for middle class tax cut extension

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    the facts are tough for the parasite support team

    the richest one percent pay almost all the death taxes and almost 40% of the income taxes

    the richest one percent make 22% of the income


    overcome those facts
    There is no tax on death so your 'fact' fails right out of the gate.

    The rest about the 40% and 22% is irrelevant since nobody is disputing those numbers. You debate what is being disagreed about. If you would have debated in college you would have learned that.
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  7. #557
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:58 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    89,819

    Re: Obama to call for middle class tax cut extension

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    that is dishonest. the only "unfairness" is based on the fact that the rich are taxed at much higher rates on earned income than others
    Dishonest!??!?!?!?!?!? Because you say so!?!?!?!?!?

    You keep pulling out bags of manure and placing labels on them and pretend that the rubes in the audience cannot smell. It is ALL INCOME Turtle. ITS ALL FREAKIN INCOME.

    Tell me where my examples are in error. They are 100% factually true in every way shape and form.
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  8. #558
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,634

    Re: Obama to call for middle class tax cut extension

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    There is no tax on death so your 'fact' fails right out of the gate.

    The rest about the 40% and 22% is irrelevant since nobody is disputing those numbers. You debate what is being disagreed about. If you would have debated in college you would have learned that.
    LOL your debate skills are not reflected in your posts

    whining that the rates on investment income are UNFAIR because you think the progressive rates on EARNED Income are fair

    that's a piss poor argument. its based on your ASSumption that rates on earned income are proper and that requires you to claim the law is fair but the same law sets the rates on investment income

  9. #559
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,634

    Re: Obama to call for middle class tax cut extension

    furthermore the rates on investment income are not dependent on the fact that a few people with huge investment proceeds have little or no earned income. Tax the rich more types think that because some people are only paying the 15% tax on investment income that is UNFAIR because those same soak the rich advocates think the rich should be paying 35 or more on ALL income. that has nothing to support it and the argument for the investment income rates is not diminished due to the TYPE of income a few thousand have

  10. #560
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:58 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    89,819

    Re: Obama to call for middle class tax cut extension

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    LOL your debate skills are not reflected in your posts

    whining that the rates on investment income are UNFAIR because you think the progressive rates on EARNED Income are fair

    that's a piss poor argument. its based on your ASSumption that rates on earned income are proper and that requires you to claim the law is fair but the same law sets the rates on investment income
    How bad are your reading skills Turtle?

    How woefully inadequate are your complete lack of comprehension skills Turtle?

    FAIR can go screw itself into the ground and then get pissed on for all I care.

    My argument is based on the fact that one million dollars coming into the pocket of anyone is still one million dollars and spends as such. If you stacked those three pilels high, you would be utterly impotent to tell the three apart.

    Got it?

    My argument is based on that reality.

    It is further based on the reality that tax disparities are created as a result of the Golden Rule and as such are highly discriminatory and preferential.

    Because it is discriminatory and preferential and impacts the wealthy with the greatest benefit of such favoritism while money earned through work or labor is taxed at a different and less preferential rate it should not be tolerated.

    One million dollars put into somebody's pocket or account in labor wages are taxed at nearly 35% or a tax bill of nearly $350,000.00 with no other deductions.
    One million dollars put into somebody's pocket or account in long term capital gains are taxed at 15% or a tax bill of $150,000.00 with no other deductions.
    One million dollars put into somebody's pocket or account in inheritance is tax free and taxed at 0% or a tax bill of $00.00 with no deductions needed.

    A million dollars is a million dollars is a million dollars. Stack it up and it all looks the same. It all spends the same. It is the same. But the Golden Rule allows discriminatory preferences to be given to the sources of money that benefit the rich the most over workers and wage earners.
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

Page 56 of 80 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •