Page 14 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 387

Thread: Alabama Pastor holds 'whites only' conference

  1. #131
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Last Seen
    07-11-12 @ 08:54 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    282

    Re: Alabama Pastor holds 'whites only' conference

    I am unaware of any recent Christian meetings where the invitees were "black only." I wonder if the praetorian guard similarly felt oppressed by Christians and peasants?Thankfully I don't have to label the OP author anything this time since this thread munificently demonstrates all here are aware what that person is about.

  2. #132
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Alabama Pastor holds 'whites only' conference

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    I do not like racism period, thank you very much. Do you know that horrible feeling you get around people who have lost an argument but refuse to admit it? I am getting that feeling now. You are making claims you cannot back up to make a point that fails because you have no evidence to back up that point. That is like a very concise explanation of how to fail.
    There was no argument. I clearly identified that mine is anecdotal evidence. It is opinion. I did not hawk it as anything else Redress. Some people refuse to accept that anyone of any color can be racist. Those on the left, where I see you, tend not to ever see black racism. And yet evidence of it is all around us. For example, have you ever seen a nomination for White Engineer of the Year? Yet we see Black Engineer of the Year. We see a Black Caucus but no White Caucus. Why is that?

  3. #133
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Alabama Pastor holds 'whites only' conference

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    It can't be all that bad to find one's way, even in Alabama.
    I have to be nice. It seems I am on the verge of a suspension.

  4. #134
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Last Seen
    07-11-12 @ 08:54 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    282

    Re: Alabama Pastor holds 'whites only' conference

    Quote Originally Posted by webrockk View Post
    This thread perfectly and predictably reveals
    that in Progressive Leftieville and Liberal Hollow
    there are acceptable and unacceptable forms of racism...

    The "acceptable" racism is borne from a lust to continue harvesting the "victim" vote....
    for without pandered to, apologized for, coddled and excused "victims"...

    the left would never win a single election.
    I wonder if you think this is original? Whatever is the cause of its gross repetition, it does not become more true through the repeating. Do you spare the military when they vote for a weapon's system or a rise in pay for their families? Do you unleash a conspiracy theory on Republicans when Christians vote for a candidate who espouses judicial restraint and a commitment to overturn Roe? No? Then why would you manufacture a convoluted conspiracy theory about victimhood when a simpler explanation that people vote their interests will do? Occam's razor. Why would you characterize African Americans as a deluded conservatorship unable to grasp their own interests? This idea, a staple right wing trope, is as insulting to black people as it is cliched.
    Last edited by Tomfoolery; 07-06-12 at 10:52 AM.

  5. #135
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Alabama Pastor holds 'whites only' conference

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggen View Post
    A guy from Alabama whining about black racism. It doesn't get any better than this.
    I understand that you cannot see any racism other than white. It is a slightly liberal thing, isn't it?

  6. #136
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,728

    Re: Alabama Pastor holds 'whites only' conference

    Quote Originally Posted by Empirica View Post
    Those stupid white people!__Don't they know that "racial exclusion" is a privilege exclusively for minorities?!
    So close...should have just stuck with "those stupid people...dont they know racial exclusivity of all types is a rite practiced only by morons"?

  7. #137
    Doesn't go below juicy
    tacomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Cleveland
    Last Seen
    05-20-16 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    31,781

    Re: Alabama Pastor holds 'whites only' conference

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    There was no argument. I clearly identified that mine is anecdotal evidence. It is opinion. I did not hawk it as anything else Redress. Some people refuse to accept that anyone of any color can be racist. Those on the left, where I see you, tend not to ever see black racism. And yet evidence of it is all around us. For example, have you ever seen a nomination for White Engineer of the Year? Yet we see Black Engineer of the Year. We see a Black Caucus but no White Caucus. Why is that?
    There is a huge and not subtle difference between mutual self help organizations, such as NAACP, CARW, etc that are primarily about advancement and help. (Notice that organizations like NAACP do not bar other races from joining), and organizations like black panthers, La Raza, KKK, etc that are about supremacy of a particular race.

    A good litmus test is "will this group only allow members of their own race or are they open to all races?" For example, if I wanted to, I could go to morhouse next semester, yet many here would call it racist. If it were, I would be barred from membership.

  8. #138
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Alabama Pastor holds 'whites only' conference

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    Yeah, please don't paint your ignorance on this issue across all of conservatives. It's insulting.
    What? Ignorance? Are you so sheltered that you have never been exposed to black racism. Have you never heard the word cracker?

    Awesome.

  9. #139
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Last Seen
    07-11-12 @ 08:54 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    282

    Re: Alabama Pastor holds 'whites only' conference

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    I have to be nice. It seems I am on the verge of a suspension.
    You too? It appears to be catchy in this place. The surgeon general advised the virus can be averted if you wear a small square mustache.

  10. #140
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,191

    Re: Alabama Pastor holds 'whites only' conference

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    What? Ignorance? Are you so sheltered that you have never been exposed to black racism. Have you never heard the word cracker?

    Awesome.
    You claim to have never met a white racist. That seems pretty sheltered to me.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

Page 14 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •